The Invention of Lying is the most blackpilled movie ever made.

JovanD

JovanD

Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed
I watched it just now and i couldn't believe such movie got made, like holy crap a part from the ending it is all blatant blackpill material.
The movie shows how world would look like without all the bluepill gaslighting bullcrap and how shit actually is.
Like main character become a messiah with all the money and huge mansion and his love interest still rejects him because of his genetics and goes to marry a narcissistic asshole Chad. It doesn't get more blackpilled than that, well only if the ending was different, like instead of happy ending he wen't and roped, but other than that 95% of the movie is pure unadulteratedd blackpill.

Are you from Balkans by any chance?

Isn't it obvious?
Gotovo je. The Balkanoids are one of the four horsemen of apocalypse who shall inherit the heavy atlas of blackpill on their backs which is indeed a heavy burden. To be truly blackpilled means to be Eastern European.

Gotovo je. The Balkanoids are one of the four horsemen of apocalypse who shall inherit the heavy atlas of blackpill on their backs which is indeed a heavy burden. To be truly blackpilled means to be Eastern European.
It's not that bad, Ogrecells would slay here, also all you have to do is crime/thugmaxx, but i can't do that since im pretty much beta af since i was born.

• So Sad
Reactions: 54UD4D3