The “IOI” tales here are all larp

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
the most narcy 500 selfie in gallery, cheeksucking jaw biting chin jutting eye squinting faggot here doesn't hold a candle in terms of narciness to the average woman. Women will look at every single man that is passing by even if he's a toothless obese horseshoe haired quadriplegic Guadalupean 106 year old WW1 vet to see if HE is checking them out. Keep this in mind. The difference is usually subtle, if she holds eye contact for a couple seconds or more extra, or goes back for second and third looks, it's an IOi

95% of the iois narcies here bark about are girls seeing if YOU would look at them to get a confidence boost

You're actively contributing to the hypergamy
Of women if you're wasting your sort of precious validation inducing iois by handing it out to every other crackwhore because you're on muh nofap

never ioi older women. If you see them in public it is very unlikely that it will result in anything. They're either married or not interested in younger men. Check their fingers for rings if you want to cold approach etc. Look at women with your peripheral vision and only glance for splits of a second and turn your eyes away again. The goal is to extract as much juicy validation without giving it away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Moggie, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Brutal but true

We need more of these "snap back to reality" posts. Otherwise this becomes copemax.org

Did you write this yourself

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I consciously avoid looking at all women between 16-30, not giving them free validation. Although I think they prefer it this way JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791 and Deleted member 9670
Brutal but true

We need more of these "snap back to reality" posts. Otherwise this becomes copemax.org
Brutal indeed
Did you write this yourself
yes why?
I consciously avoid looking at all women between 16-30, not giving them free validation. Although I think they prefer it this way JFL.
Same but idc either way, sometimes I think they just want attention though and it throws them off if you are hostile

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 9670
They know idlf you're trying not to look at them though so you're still acknowledging them

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Johnnybegood
I avoid eye contact with women like the plague so I wouldn’t know if they’re glancing or whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and LightSkinNoob
Another day another getshrekt copypasta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
they still exist, why are some guys so insistent that they are all imaginary, lmao

i've never had a negative reaction after escalating with a girl that was reacting to me in a way i perceived as an ioi (as cringe as the term is)

you still have a point, tho, vast majority of those neutral, short eye contacts are just women checking your reaction to them

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This is why when I make eye contact with a girl I look away with a completely blank expression. They must be so upset that a subhuman curry didn't react positively to her. I hope they go home and feel self conscious and insecure (y)

Women will look at every single man that is passing by even if he's a toothless obese horseshoe haired quadriplegic Guadalupean 106 year old WW1 vet to see if HE is checking them out. Keep this in mind. The difference is usually subtle, if she holds eye contact for a couple seconds or more extra, or goes back for second and third looks, it's an IOi
Mogs @Pendejo tbh ngl