The IOIs I get are depressing. Honestly I'd rather I get none at this point

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
At least if I get absolutely none it's a sign that there may be something so horrible that can be fixed. Seeing these absolute monstrosities express interest to me is downright depressing, because you know that's the league you fall in. And knowing that one day I'll cave and give in to one of these subhuman IOIs because I'll be alone otherwise. This bimax is my last chance at a decent life. If I ain't mogging I'm roping.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, liberiangrimreaper, Luffymaxxing and 5 others
At least if I get absolutely none it's a sign that there may be something so horrible that can be fixed. Seeing these absolute monstrosities express interest to me is downright depressing, because you know that's the league you fall in. And knowing that one day I'll cave and give in to one of these subhuman IOIs because I'll be alone otherwise. This bimax is my last chance at a decent life. If I ain't mogging I'm roping.
stats kpop chang

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and gooner23
no way, kpop= infinite smv
i mean he gotta do something to kpopmaxx like (MERAKI GLAZE INCOMING!!!!)
meraki is closer to that

• Love it
Reactions: seethe
i mean he gotta do something to kpopmaxx like (MERAKI GLAZE INCOMING!!!!)
meraki is closer to that
I mean I only showed you my lower third, I don't know how you're making an assessment just based on that

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I mean I only showed you my lower third, I don't know how you're making an assessment just based on that
i mean merakis lower third and side is like significantly better than people think in his recent photos nothing insane, but comparatively its just his eye area that throws off his harmony now unless your eye area is like super mogger tier which is unlikely

i mean merakis lower third and side is like significantly better than people think in his recent photos nothing insane, but comparatively its just his eye area that throws off his harmony now unless your eye area is like super mogger tier which is unlikely
Damn, I hope the bimax gets me to mogger tier then

• So Sad
yeah getting iois from ugly girls as an incel is the worst because you're tempted to smesh just so you can get some but at the same time you know it will be disgusting

its like starving and having to eat spoiled food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manana and FacialStructure404
don't need a good lower third to be kpop eunwoo whatever stupid gook you are a mogger already
Evidently not, that's why I'm here. Rejection after rejection.

• Love it
yeah getting iois from ugly girls as an incel is the worst because you're tempted to smesh just so you can get some but at the same time you know it will be disgusting

its like starving and having to eat spoiled food
This is facts. I'm actually repulsed by these bitches. Meanwhile the girls I go after won't give me the time of day, even though on paper it makes sense. I'm immediately disqualified over factors I have no control over, and every day I see just how much of an impact these factors have on our quality of life.

A few mms of bone man, that's all it was. Looksmaxxing like crazy has only gotten me to maybe LTN level, while chadlites and chads were born into their looks and eat their stacy buffets every day.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and FacialStructure404
Evidently not, that's why I'm here. Rejection after rejection.
op doxed mirin tbh infinite jb appeal

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and gooner23
This is facts. I'm actually repulsed by these bitches. Meanwhile the girls I go after won't give me the time of day, even though on paper it makes sense. I'm immediately disqualified over factors I have no control over, and every day I see just how much of an impact these factors have on our quality of life.

A few mms of bone man, that's all it was. Looksmaxxing like crazy has only gotten me to maybe LTN level, while chadlites and chads were born into their looks and eat their stacy buffets every day.
do you have long asian cock or successmaxxed

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and gooner23
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Michael Myers, shabby890 and 1 other person
Damn maybe I'm in the wrong country, because I mog those pieces of shits to oblivion. We all knew being an Asian male in the west is a ropeful experience anyway.
are you not able to pull other asians?

are you not able to pull other asians?
Well all of IOIs I have gotten were asian. So i guess I could pull other asians if I drastically lower my standards

• Woah
OLD stats tell you otherwise
are you sure its just asians or is it just you, doing a test in like 3 months without any other of my halos just face only and if this is the truth im expecting to only pull fat black troons or thecel

are you sure its just asians or is it just you, doing a test in like 3 months without any other of my halos just face only and if this is the truth im expecting to only pull fat black troons or thecel
Where are you located. To be more specific I meant US not the west in general

southwest in us its primarily white people in my specific location
Then I guess it's me that's subhuman. I need some men in black memory wiper so that I can be happy with settling for the next fatso that comes my way. Otherwise I'll forever be unhappy

• So Sad
u mtn or ltn
height?
There's no way I can accurately appraise my attractiveness, so anything I tell you would be literally worthless. I'm 5'9

• Hmm...
Reactions: shabby890
There's no way I can accurately appraise my attractiveness, so anything I tell you would be literally worthless. I'm 5'9
double eyelids or monolid?
nose bridge height?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and shabby890

go for the gymcel cope, getting a mogger body will make you pull at least mtbs

its a lot of work though

if my OLD test goes horrendous im deleting and migrating to Asianmasculinity honestly
you look like a stereotypical user on there can't lie bhai

• WTF
you look like a stereotypical user on there can't lie bhai

this dude does look like me tho almost same exact stats too just way older and more lean

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and shabby890

this dude does look like me tho almost same exact stats too just way older and more lean

Damn this guy did not age at all holy shit

• So Sad

ngl even looksmaxxed azn americans are kinda ugly
compared to random ngas on xiaohongshu

• So Sad
ngl even looksmaxxed azn americans are kinda ugly
compared to random ngas on xiaohongshu
honestly ive never seen a true default chadlite asian only hapas pushed into that, can't trust most asian models and actors cause of plastic surgery

• Hmm...
go for the gymcel cope, getting a mogger body will make you pull at least mtbs

its a lot of work though
Actually looking back on it, I really fumbled the bag on one of them. This was before braces/hairstyling/gymcelling too. But then again, this was when I was living in the west coast. Right now I'm in the east coast. Honestly I don't know why I didn't hit, she was an absolute fogger compared to everyone else and she came on very strong for a full six months. Maybe I'm coping.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-25 205631.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-25 205631.png
    757.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-03-25 205851.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-25 205851.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-03-25_210744011.png
    image_2024-03-25_210744011.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
you are self loathing kys, don't project your subhumanity
I was on reddit today, some Chinese dude was saying to someone who was 6 inches that he's "99% percentile for Asians" and so I said the Asians are small stereotype should die. He then argued with me, against me. I called him self-hating. I got downvoted as well, either by fellow self-hating Asians or white racists or both.

• +1
honestly ive never seen a true default chadlite asian only hapas pushed into that, can't trust most asian models and actors cause of plastic surgery
In Asia i have.
A9234ABF0D147E1FBAEC50C1E374BF80
01652FFD55ECC60D91A9F86F26974464
Camera XHS 17111747592721000g008290lh0e8fu0005otuatt9t32oil7m92o

I mean have you seen niggas that look like this in the west

• So Sad
In Asia i have.
View attachment 2819997View attachment 2819998View attachment 2820000
I mean have you seen niggas that look like this in the west
I was in Amsterdam like last year or two years ago and I saw a really mogger Asian guy, if it weren't for his shorter height, he would've been a model. I've seen 2 other moggers as well, but the other guy stood out the most in terms of face aesthetics. Rest were moggers too, of course but not as hard as the other one.

• Woah
Actually looking back on it, I really fumbled the bag on one of them. This was before braces/hairstyling/gymcelling too. But then again, this was when I was living in the west coast. Right now I'm in the east coast. Honestly I don't know why I didn't hit, she was an absolute fogger compared to everyone else and she came on very strong for a full six months. Maybe I'm coping.
nah shes mtb fumbling a mtb isnt too bad

but as I was eating dinner I was reflecting on your situation I think gymcelling is the safest softmaxx for asian men

gymcel asians look mogger bc of martial arts aura

i mean that last one a lil funky but first 2 maybe but with plastic surgery so rampant i could only trust the middle dude being naturally chadlite
you can tell by their forward growth, they most likely didn't get any surgery
plastic surgery isn't that bad in China compared to Korea lol
The vast majority can't afford shit, mostly its women who get them tbh

• So Sad
  • So Sad
buddy is self hating too, if i wasn't some ER creature I'd easily be a chang, given my grandad went for a nea chinese woman
i mean i think most hapas mogged but i guess the only way to tell is my OLD test for face only

i mean i think most hapas mogged but i guess the only way to tell is my OLD test for face only
you gotta hide the face as much as possible bhai physique pics only honest advice

• WTF