The Iphone thing is real

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
match a girl on TInder. She says I look fake so I have to facetime her. I ask for her number.

Send her a text, hey, her first response is "why tf do u not have an iphone?"

I send her a verification pic/verification video, and tell her she gets this cause I cant facetime. She responds, can u at least talk in ur video, so I send her another with me saying her name

She still wants to talk on the phone, she asks why I dont have an iphone. She says she sent her roomate my verification picture over text and the first thing her roomate responded was "Throwing up face, ewww he has an android"

I keep talking with this girl and she makes the comment that I sound nice on the phone which is BAD cause she tends to go for assholes. But that her roomates will like me cause they always complain I am never around nice guys.

She seemed to kinda distance herself from wanting to hang out after the phone convo and all this when before she said she was free tonight

JFL

I will be getting an iphone for christmas

20 years old

Rthttrty

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 8576 and 36 others
2BA2FFE4 93A3 4A66 9FCF 075A9B4C653E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 8576 and 53 others
I already said, its all about FACE AND NTNESS, Android makes you look NON-NT

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, mewcoper, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Yuya Moggershima, Boldandbeautiful and 18 others
Iphonepill lives rent free in your mind jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, tyronelite, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
No iphone for your face

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Over, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
She seems low IQ. I sometimes wonder why you always either target mentally broken women or low IQ ones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Yuya Moggershima, Need2Ascend and 10 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, owlofathena, tyronelite and 5 others
shut the fuck up Amnesia :cautious:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and WadlowMaxxing
Have some fucking pride and insult her instead of being a good doggie that is trying to please its owner (the girl in that case).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 4946, Over and 25 others
You should move out of California before the NWO takeover,go build a family bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tallcel, Matheus, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
You have to have an insanely low iq to care about whether someone's phone is an android or iphone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 245 and 26 others
match a girl on TInder. She says I look fake so I have to facetime her. I ask for her number.

I send her a verification pic/verification video, and tell her she gets this cause I cant facetime. She responds, can u at least talk in ur video, so I send her another with me saying her name

She still wants to talk on the phone, she asks why I dont have an iphone. She says she sent her roomate my verification picture over text and the first thing her roomate responded was "Throwing up face, ewww he has an android"

I keep talking with this girl and she makes the comment that I sound nice on the phone which is BAD cause she tends to go for assholes. But that her roomates will like me cause they always complain I am never around nice guys.

She seemed to kinda distance herself from wanting to hang out after the phone convo and all this when before she said she was free tonight

JFL

20 years old

View attachment 835607
wtf despite ur looks she isnt as interestes cause you arent a asshole?

thugmaxxing might be legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, alex569 and Amnesia
If not the phone it would be something else
She woulda made a dumb remark regardless because she's that type of girl

• +1
Reactions: alex569
You have to have an insanely low iq to care about whether someone's phone is an android or iphone
NPCs

Shes like u have an android so Im more worried u might be a serial killer

its like w tf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 7866 and 11 others
I'm staying on Android forever, and if a bitch doesnt like it, she can go fuck herself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Carlitos1698, Need2Ascend and 21 others
It's worth to change my motorola g5s for an iphone 8 jfl?
idk if I should get an iphone my old nokia works well, the pride of finnish engineering
AR86Tr6GUvk52hzxdZGsi0ckmuz3kLbrU2JyBlDL8XE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10652 and 13 others
YUP she just said her gut feeling is telling her not to hang out with me

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 10524 and 9 others
Bro how old are you? fucking dumbass boomer, if you don't have an iphone/mac/af1s and speak in ebonics than you are extremely non NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 10524, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
Android signals poverty/low value to women

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, mewcoper and lutte
YUP she just said her gut feeling is telling her not to hang out with me
Then literally straight up tell her that it's retarded for her to care about whether you have an iPhone or android

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CommanderCope, alex569, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Then literally tell her that it's straight up retarded for her to care about whether you have an iPhone or android
might as well tell her it's retarded to care about looks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4387 and 2 others
Androids are a big falio

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others

JFL

20 years old

View attachment 835607
It feels like it’s been 10 years since a new amnesia thread you’ve been having so much fun slaying that you forgot all about us

WHO THE FUCK CARES
IF YOU GET THIS PHONE TO IMPRESS WOMEN
ITS BEYOND OVER
ALSO THE GIRL IS CLEARLY RETARDED IF SHE CARES ABOUT SUCH A THING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, tyronelite, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Hope you die soon Amnesia.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 5634
You're probably trolling at this point. You used to post blackpilled stuff alot before but now you're posting stupid things like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Jagged0

JFL

20 years old

View attachment 835607
women are so fucking brainless it causes me psychic torment that they have any power in society

i refuse to ever use an iphone again in protest

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, tallcel, Deleted member 10104 and 6 others
women are so fucking brainless it causes me psychic torment that they have any power in society

It wasn’t without a reason that they have been despised in every traditional society like in Ancient Greece, Rome, India, Arabia, China, etc. WOmen are intellectually And physically inferior to men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, alex569, TITUS and 2 others
Then literally straight up tell her that it's retarded for her to care about whether you have an iPhone or android

LOL this girl

She is also making a comment about how I quadruple texted earlier and that was weird

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
LOL this girl

She is also making a comment about how I quadruple texted earlier and that was weird
you should just say you are a serial killer and thats why you use an android, harder to trace

agree and amplify, women love serial killers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 2729 and 9 others
brutal, i broke my last 2 iphones so im using a droid rn

Once again chad Get 2 pages in 28 minutes on this chad worship forum.

anyways son if you are messing with jbs you need an iPhone
get iPhone 12 mini or SE it’s the cheapest latest one
not even chad can escape iPhone pill JFL Brootal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 7098 and 7 others
Lifefuel for @Alibaba69

I'm staying on Android forever, and if a bitch doesnt like it, she can go fuck herself
iPhones are the easiest phone to hack Android mogs them back to the Chinese worker Factory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
you should just say you are a serial killer and thats why you use an android, harder to trace

agree and amplify, women love serial killers
Amenisa has the looks of a chad and the behavior of high e bluepilled 3 psl incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, EdwardCullen, alriodai and 3 others
Anyone who thinks LOOKS alone are gunna be able to carry u in 2021 is kidding themselves, u need social proof and NT and trendy things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Yuya Moggershima, alriodai and 10 others
android is a death sentence

Amenisa has the looks of a chad and the behavior of high e bluepilled 3 psl incel
amnesia be like "my brother probably has an iphone, hes so much better than me im trash" while crying himself to himself to sleep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Yuya Moggershima, ManzareK and 14 others
amnesia be like "my brother probably has an iphone, hes so much better than me im trash" while crying himself to himself to sleep
F8B3A13E 3ECD 4C1C B93E 62751339F060

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4797 and Cali Yuga
This is a voice pill and an iPhone pill tbh

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and TheoryMaxxer
She width skull mogs me so hard