• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and Deleted member 4797
F1B1326E B6DA 4536 9858 1A2F4095E967

• JFL
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer and Deleted member 2597
Over for poorcels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
I just upgraded to iPhone 12 from the iPhone 6 and I can confirm it’s still the same gay basic generic phone that runs okay enough to charge you over a thousand dollars for better camera quality each year.

Dude I want to fraud NT but @ the same time I cannot stand apple OS it's so boring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
iPhone 10 u mirin?
YUP she just said her gut feeling is telling her not to hang out with me
Her instincts are good tbh you degenerate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and JackSparrow
Being an apple consumer becomes part of your identity. 10-15 years ago it was not so bad when apple consumers used to be a minority of retarded snobs and professionals, but now that every single retarded normie can borrow to pay for a 1000$ crap phone it's getting annoying.
I bet she would have blocked your directly if you dared to talk shit about her iphone.

She's very hot though, make sure to hatefuck all the iphone fanatics and tell them afterwards that you are an android user.

It wasn’t without a reason that they have been despised in every traditional society like in Ancient Greece, Rome, India, Arabia, China, etc. WOmen are intellectually And physically inferior to men.
Women are a deep well filled with nothing but void, there is just nothing there. They are shallow creatures, just vessels for your sperm to make children and raise them.

Once again chad Get 2 pages in 28 minutes on this chad worship forum.

anyways son if you are messing with jbs you need an iPhone
get iPhone 12 mini or SE it’s the cheapest latest one
not even chad can escape iPhone pill JFL Brootal
He posts pictures of hot women (sometimes hot) and gives insight into their mentality, the pictures are good enough for me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 1400
Women are a deep well filled with nothing but void, there is just nothing there. They are shallow creatures, just vessels for your sperm to make children and raise them.
Very true. Their only function in life is to make more men. At least, in the past. This is why men from different societies built places like Gynaeceums, Zenanas and Harems. Men were blackpilled in the past. They didn’t trust these human like lustful beasts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
Brutal NT Pill

Bro how old are you? fucking dumbass boomer, if you don't have an iphone/mac/af1s and speak in ebonics than you are extremely non NT

i maintain that a £600 Galaxy is no better than a nokia brick. you look equally aspie either way.

you also have to have a modern iphone not the shitty old one i have.

First non subhuman girl in a while
Good job brah

Also the iPhone pill is very true
Women are sheep

That stupid foid said she likes bad boys and then has a gut feeling that she should not hang out with @Amnesia because he might be a serial killer .. 🤡 such a clown that girl is.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
i thought the iphone pill was obvious lol i see tweets everyday about how having an android is a dealbreaker for some:lul: the blackpill is heading in a scary direction

Just take your own advice to stay in and masturbate instead

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Anyone who thinks LOOKS alone are gunna be able to carry u in 2021 is kidding themselves, u need social proof and NT and trendy things
Dark triadmaxx, you shouldnt let a girl talk shit to you, thats what turned her off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and alex569
why do you put up with all this crap just to have sex?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, tyronelite, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Also Amnesia u are a cuck for not just saying fuck u to her after she treated u with disrespect. U got some self dignity mate?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
whores literally have no fucking brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Amnesia and Cali Yuga
well if it makes u feel better OP I am 17 and use a nokia.

An iPhone 5 would halo you much more than the latest android flagship.

Women are shallow af, they'll literally make an effort to spot other failos in men once the man is already looks-wise striking. So brutal.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Anyone who thinks LOOKS alone are gunna be able to carry u in 2021 is kidding themselves, u need social proof and NT and trendy things
time to make a NT-frauding guide (+ the softmaxxing)

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
This thread is how ik most of this forum is autistic, a girl wondering why you don’t have an iPhone is shallow but a girl going after your looks isn’t? It’s the same fucking level jfl. If you refuse to get one you’re not being high T or anything you’re just hurting yourself, especially in an area like LA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Noodlewhore
but Iphone is dogshit value for what you pay

• +1
Reactions: DJ Shekemba
This thread is how ik most of this forum is autistic, a girl wondering why you don’t have an iPhone is shallow but a girl going after your looks isn’t? It’s the same fucking level jfl. If you refuse to get one you’re not being high T or anything you’re just hurting yourself, especially in an area like LA
Looking for gl partner is written in your fucking brain system. Is it the same for looking for a partner with an iphone? jfl

• +1
An iPhone 5 would halo you much more than the latest android flagship.

Women are shallow af, they'll literally make an effort to spot other failos in men once the man is already looks-wise striking. So brutal.
i have an iphone 5s and the current latest android flagship and the android looks like a scifi spaceship control device compared to the iphone. Android flagahips these years look so much more premium than ihpones its not funny. I dont know what the fuss is with iphone. Even current iphone 12 looks already like some dated toy and it just released.

Also amnesia this story looks fake. its too retarded and surreal to overreact like that because of a phone, even among high class super trendy status hungry people.

Also iphones are CHEAPER nowadays than the top androids and are a downgrade in all capabilities.

• +1
no iphone for your mental illness

Most young women are thick, low IQ NPC's

• +1
Reactions: DJ Shekemba and Deleted member 4797
This must be an american thing

I dont think anyone in west EU cares about what phone you have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I've been saying for years the Iphone pill is real. I saw it hundreds of times, every cool person, every Chad and Stacey have an Iphone. If you want to appear NT you need to have an Iphone, that's it. If you don't believe NT matters and it's all about looks they do whatever the fuck you want.

Personally I believe everything matter, and NTness and status are important too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
tbh im surprised you are still a "nice person" like girls describe you cause if most people here get to the same looks level they would probably become irl movie villains or something going around trying to steal every girl in their vicinity from their bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 4797
i have an iphone 5s and the current latest android flagship and the android looks like a scifi spaceship control device compared to the iphone. Android flagahips these years look so much more premium than ihpones its not funny. I dont know what the fuss is with iphone. Even current iphone 12 looks already like some dated toy and it just released.
women arent rational, iphones are associated with status and so women police you to buy one thats the extent of their thought process

this is why most marketing is aimed at women now and why they control most consumer spending and outspend their earnings massively

consumer culture is a vector born virus and women are its primary vectors

you must internalize this knowledge: women are the real npcs and you should always assume they will behave as such

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 4797
why do you put up with all this crap just to have sex?
Right? Especially when you have so many matches and other options.. this is straight simpin behavior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and AutisticBeaner
Also amnesia this story looks fake. its too retarded and surreal to overreact like that because of a phone, even among high class super trendy status hungry people.

Also iphones are CHEAPER nowadays than the top androids and are a downgrade in all capabilities.
It's real, and I admit it actually really made me angry. Interacting with this female made me have to taker the rest of the day off and zone out cause I couldn't believe myself just how vapid she was

I don't blame u for thinking it's fake, I was in disbelief as to what I was hearing from her

And to top it off I wake up today and am banned from TInder. No idea why, unless do they not allow shirtless pics? I had a shirtless pic on one of mine

Im getting the Iphone 13 tbh because it will have 120hz by then

Im getting the Iphone 13 tbh because it will have 120hz by then
meanwhile androids from today already having it and not looking like toys with huge ugly bezerls

Was on Yubo and ppl started making fun of me for having an android AGAIN this is now like the 5th time

liteally guys and girls, one girl asked if I was too poor to have an iphone and that I was in California so I should have the money to have an iphone JFL

@Zyros what do u think of this fucking shit

Was on Yubo and ppl started making fun of me for having an android AGAIN this is now like the 5th time

liteally guys and girls, one girl asked if I was too poor to have an iphone and that I was in California so I should have the money to have an iphone JFL

If a guy is making fun of you for it, he's just a jealous fag, if a woman is making fun of you for it then she's shit testing you. Convo should be like this:

>Foid: Haha you got an android poor bitch faggot retard kill yourself
>You: Hey want to hang out?
>Foid: Yes :love: :love: :love:

too poor to have an iphone? are they retarded? android flagships of current gen are more expensive than iphones. Nowadays iphone is the cheap fagship actually. And its not like its for rich people anyway, many phone bill contracts come with a flagship so at the end any chump can "afford" one.

how do people in america even function?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia