The Irish are the biggest race of lowlife subhumans to have ever existed.

Is Irish the most subhuman race?

• Total voters
WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP
I cannot think of one day that passes I do not wake up in shame being an Irish subhuman ape. The Irish are the biggest race of subhumans to have ever existed. My ancestry is full of alcoholics, thieves, liars, gingers, murderers, rapists, sheep shaggers, farmers and manlets.

I do not even
consider myself white despite having white skin, I see myself as a dirty white niger. The Irish are the nigers of white people. The lowest of the low.

Just look at this picture and behold the ancient Irishman who looks like a jungle ape. Irish people weren't even considered white in the past, we were a race of our own known for looking like the ugly ape of the jungle. A bunch of tree swinging beasts. Truly, the lowest of the low.

Scientific_racism_irish.jpg

Just try and find one difference between this drawing of an ancient Irish subhuman and this guy in an ape costume from planet of the apes. You will not find one difference. The Irish evolved from apes, and the white man evolved from the Irish. This is the true chain of evolution.
f09dd4fdf9705b36037ed4aa26ead59a.jpg
b8b67490f154f8c9f2a213401996604ef2b909fe883599f16bf2ca03a5925e80.png

I might as well donate myself to the zoo. I am not even human, I am a dirty tree swinging beast. I belong in a cage for the entertainment of the white man. Ape blood runs in my veins. My home is either in a tree or a cage.

The only good stereotype said about the Irish is that we are lucky. But tell me after reading this. Do you really think we are lucky? What kind of luck is this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zan, Deleted member 22124, Ryanmcgg0139 and 11 others
jfl if you believe that fucking shitty old stormfront journal you fucking gang banging faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
keep the self hate threads coming

I MISSED YOUR POSTS HOLY FUCK

• +1
Reactions: WORLDSTARHIPHOP
:feelskek:
Conor650
tell that to this man and see what happens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4383 and birchman
Stop coping. The Irish are based. Fuck the British

@Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Rory_ol and Deleted member 656
Sean O'Pry is Irish you fool!
V1spIV01_400x400.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and StoicNihilist
Yes bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3045, WORLDSTARHIPHOP and InjectE
Keep on coping.

Retard alert

the irish probably have slightly higher indiginous (non indo european) ancestry.

you are in no ones head. fag
Keep crying for me you crusty fart. Your replies are the seal of proof of my rent free living in your mind. I will forever stay living totally rent free until the day I die.

Call Me Kevin is Irish.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
OP is a larp tbh.

I cannot think of one day that passes I do not wake up in shame being an Irish subhuman ape. The Irish are the biggest race of subhumans to have ever existed. My ancestry is full of alcoholics, thieves, liars, gingers, murderers, rapists, sheep shaggers, farmers and manlets.

I do not even
consider myself white despite having white skin, I see myself as a dirty white niger. The Irish are the nigers of white people. The lowest of the low.

Just look at this picture and behold the ancient Irishman who looks like a jungle ape. Irish people weren't even considered white in the past, we were a race of our own known for looking like the ugly ape of the jungle. A bunch of tree swinging beasts. Truly, the lowest of the low.

Scientific_racism_irish.jpg

Just try and find one difference between this drawing of an ancient Irish subhuman and this guy in an ape costume from planet of the apes. You will not find one difference. The Irish evolved from apes, and the white man evolved from the Irish. This is the true chain of evolution.
f09dd4fdf9705b36037ed4aa26ead59a.jpg
b8b67490f154f8c9f2a213401996604ef2b909fe883599f16bf2ca03a5925e80.png

I might as well donate myself to the zoo. I am not even human, I am a dirty tree swinging beast. I belong in a cage for the entertainment of the white man. Ape blood runs in my veins. My home is either in a tree or a cage.

The only good stereotype said about the Irish is that we are lucky. But tell me after reading this. Do you really think we are lucky? What kind of luck is this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Irish have neither the charm of the black man or the wits of the white man