The irony

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
During my last year in HS, I had to give exams to get into uni. My teacher said all of us would do great unless of course, we got heartbroken. I laughed at that cause I was like "Heartbroken by who? I don't like any girl.".

A week later, I met my oneitis, she rejected me and I was heartbroken for the rest of the year which crippled my performance and by extent, my grades. It's so poetic, I can't believe it actually happened. JFL at life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 6401
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
During my last year in HS, I had to give exams to get into uni. My teacher said all of us would do great unless of course, we got heartbroken. I laughed at that cause I was like "Heartbroken by who? I don't like any girl.".

A week later, I met my oneitis, she rejected me and I was heartbroken for the rest of the year which crippled my performance and by extent, my grades. It's so poetic, I can't believe it actually happened. JFL at life.
Damn bro.

• +1
:feelsping:

• +1
:exited::exited::exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited: :exited::exited:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tony and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
thats terrible. my grades and shit also dropped a little when i started obsessing over my oneitis but it was ner the end of the year thankfully. Hope ur doing better bhai

thats terrible. my grades and shit also dropped a little when i started obsessing over my oneitis but it was ner the end of the year thankfully. Hope ur doing better bhai
Bluds tryna revive him by replying on 5 year old thread

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 17595
@Crestfallen95

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 17595
how did mf get green text in the title dawg fuck going on on looksmax manneeeee
Maybe they had story category in 2018 which they removed

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 17595
I was an obese 14 yr old when this thread was posted. Crazy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer, Willmogulater and Deleted member 17595