The Israel/Palestine conflict proves 100% that.....

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
No matter where Jews go people will hate them and try to get rid of them

Oyy vey We didnt du nuthing and they throw rocks and missles!

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 6403

XD

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
What the fuck even happened in those shithole countries will someone just fucking tell me

What the fuck even happened in those shithole countries will someone just fucking tell me
I'd have to make a whole thread about the history of Zionism and Israel

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus and Kristin
Giga Simplified answer is that Jews have been kept away from their holy land for 2000 years and when they return, they find that Palestinians are living there. They try to kick out the Palestinians even though the Palestinians have lived there for 1300 years. The conflict kept escalating throughout the years until it reached the point that it’s at right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Giga Simplified answer is that Jews have been kept away from their holy land for 2000 years and when they return, they find that Palestinians are living there. They try to kick out the Palestinians even though the Palestinians have lived there for 1300 years. The conflict kept escalating throughout the years until it reached the point that it’s at right now
I know that but what was the huge catalyst that caused it to suddenly blow up? All the normies have been talking about it since like 2 days ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 13197
I know that but what was the huge catalyst that caused it to suddenly blow up? All the normies have been talking about it since like 2 days ago
Israel has gotten restless and they have sent a lot of forces into Palestine recently. Now they are killing so many people, blowing up mosques (the vid of the Israeli soldiers destroying the mosque while laughing is the big thing that angered a lot of people suddenly right now) and dragging out people from their homes. They are going to cause a lot more damage soon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 2214 and Kristin
Israel has gotten restless and they have sent a lot of forces into Palestine recently. Now they are killing so many people, blowing up mosques (the vid of the Israeli soldiers destroying the mosque while laughing is the big thing that angered a lot of people suddenly right now) and dragging out people from their homes. They are going to cause a lot more damage soon
Hope Palestine wins

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 13197

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Kristin
VERMIN KIKE DOGS I WISH HITLER REALLY DID GAS THEM AND BAKE THEM IN OVENS LIKE SWINE

WHEN WHITES FINALLY TAKE THEIR THUMBS OUT OF THEIR MAN PUSSIES I'LL GAS AND COOK THEM FOR REAL
THIS TIME.

[ISPOILER]ATTENTION ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES: THIS POST IS SERIOUS AND I AM A THREAT TO SOCIETY[/ISPOILER]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back