The issue with wrist size studies

striker

striker

Banned
They don't control for adiposity

Bf percentage has a big influence on wrist circumference and the studies don't control for it

just be a fat piece of shit theory

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
so fat dudes are chad?

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
dark times for wristcels

what does this mean

actually its chosen to determine frame because its the part of the body were little to none fat gets stored - at least in comparison to other body parts

but really fat people tend to have fat there too

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 245
I never noticed my wrist size until lookism. I can't stop looking at them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
actually its chosen to determine frame because its the part of the body were little to none fat gets stored - at least in comparison to other body parts

Stupid way to determine frame

Frame should be determined using a combination of biacromial, rib cage (internipple distance), wrist size and ankle size, the latter two being less important

Also considering obesity rates in the west I think lack of adiposity control can definitely skew results. My wrists got bigger even when I was only 22%+ bodyfat

Biacromial and ribcage don't get skewed by bodyfat
so fat dudes are chad?

You really are low IQ as fuck

Last edited:
I was working as a "cashier" for a party and put these paper stripes around their wrists. What I noticed was that most of the guys with huge wrists were very overweight.
Most wrists weren't even that big. Chads had normal wrists. Wrist size also didn't correlate with height as far as I noticed. It might correlate with frame though.
I have 5.5 inch wrists but noticed that the majority of girls had wrists as small as mine or even smaller so I don't worry that much about my wrists anymore.

I was working as a "cashier" for a party and put these paper stripes around their wrists. What I noticed was that most of the guys with huge wrists were very overweight.
Most wrists weren't even that big. Chads had normal wrists. Wrist size also didn't correlate with height as far as I noticed. It might correlate with frame though.
I have 5.5 inch wrists but noticed that the majority of girls had wrists as small as mine or even smaller so I don't worry that much about my wrists anymore.

i don't think it correlates with frame that strongly tbh, probably a weak/moderate correlation

i've seen plenty of people with average wrists and wide shoulders

My wrists have always been pretty small :dafuckfeels:

My wrists are the same size they were when I was 8 or so lmao

That feeling when most watches don’t fit jfl

wrist size = more igf-1 more igf-1 more muscle growth pretty sure

I've seen a fat girl before with what looked to be 9" wrists
You'd have to saw through the fat for 5 minutes before you'd hit bone