The Jews want me gone

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Made a thread a while back about the 4 races in the world. I also Included meds and nords but it seems it's just Aryans vs jews now. Jew mods have framed me to get me banned

2989562 Screenshot 20220718 032424

Screenshot 2022 07 19 03 23 23 655 comandroidchrome

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
(n)(n)(n)(n)

It was in offtopic not looksmaxing. The section where @Rupert Pupkin and all the other autists post as if I could ever forget such a thing. It was all this Jews work @Alexanderr but not our Alex ! Precious old Alex! Stealing them blind :rage: and you have to stop this jew before its late you have to stlljlpbpbcghh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, sibience and BearBoy
🍻
Drink

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
All these words I’ll never read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Anyway I’m hijacking this thread.

Tomorrow is set to be the hottest day in the UK ever!

The previous record of 38C recorded in the area of Cambridge is set to be broken with Temperatures expected to hit 40C in some parts of the country and maybe higher.

Thoughts? @PrinceLuenLeoncur @FailedNormieManlet @Predeterminism @forevergymcelling @PCT01

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, FailedNormieManlet, BoneDensity and 6 others

The previous record of 38C recorded in the area of Cambridge is set to be broken with Temperatures expected to hit 40C in some parts of the country and maybe higher.

Thoughts? @PrinceLuenLeoncur @FailedNormieManlet @Predeterminism @forevergymcelling @PCT01
I’ll be good bruv, got fan with good settings, used it today too:feelshah:

Problem is I might have to go see someone and cba in this heat

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 15827
The Jews hate your Roman avi

• +1

Forum enemy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

I can’t sleep in this heat, I even put my mattress on the floor + it’s hot. Outside was actually surprisingly nice for me though, didn’t stay too long but felt like I was on holiday somewhere lol

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 9801
I can’t sleep in this heat, I even put my mattress on the floor + it’s hot. Outside was actually surprisingly nice for me though, didn’t stay too long but felt like I was on holiday somewhere lol
Do u have a fan? I recommend man, it helps a lot

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

Thoughts? @PrinceLuenLeoncur @FailedNormieManlet @Predeterminism @forevergymcelling @PCT01@Alexanderr
Shit's crazy bro, y'all got AC over there?

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, GetShrekt and Erik-Jón
It’s 20degrees and I’m dying and I have ac on abs I’m not even in the heatwave I’m across the big pond

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Alexanderr
Same I’m barely coping rn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and Alexanderr
It’s 20degrees and I’m dying and I have ac on abs I’m not even in the heatwave I’m across the big pond
I hate temperatures like this tbh. I sleep in the attic and suffer from severe acute insomnia on days like this

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
The UK is becoming more and more currified everyday.

1st the prime minister resigns + three of the major candidates are curry then this
B8D66E2F C800 4F38 AB8D C27627926F17

I’m wondering if people will start shitting on the street soon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Erik-Jón and forevergymcelling
I hate temperatures like this tbh. I sleep in the attic and suffer from severe acute insomnia on days like this
my brother gets severe migraines and goes blind lmao, I actually hate this shit gives me a headache and outside is death tmw is supposed to be even hotter to

I sleep in the basement when shits like this I sleep right under the air conditioner and sleep on the sofa and play vidya games all night

• +1

Tyler Maher will be out playing golf as usual

While the normcucks are waging in their suits and ties, drenched in sweat making their execs rich

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 15827 and GetShrekt
The UK is becoming more and more currified everyday.

1st the prime minister resigns + three of the major candidates are curry then this View attachment 1785538

I’m wondering if people will start shitting on the street soon.
Ahhhhhhhhhh it’s so fuckinf hot id have to sit in the pool all fuckinf day with an umbrella over my head