The key to happiness is to be healthy

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Being healthy goes beyond merely eating all your necessary nutrients and working out, being healthy is about doing everything that is in your disposal with the sole purpose of being healthy in all aspects of your life.

Being healthy is about maintaining good habits, being respectful to others, maintaining a healthy sexual lifestyle, reading all sorts of things, not doing your homework at the last hour, etc.

I feel like I'm a quite healthy individual, not having an abundance of anything, but rather just the right amount... I feel like I'm in harmony with everything that is around me and I feel happy af.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Sigmamale, thereallegend and 6 others
I’m unhealthy and hope I die when I ride across Mongolia by horse alone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Zeruel and thecel
@Vermilioncore another Asian JB girl compliment me on my style.

Take the style pill and quit shopping at Walmart lame ahh nigga

7B5E77A8 C28F 459C B0F3 814123A993BF

Attachments

• 26FA9632-F9C6-4E69-A2CD-B4CAB1B4B62E.jpeg
    26FA9632-F9C6-4E69-A2CD-B4CAB1B4B62E.jpeg
    590.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vermilioncore and currylightskin
Key to happiness is being attractive

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Hikicel69 and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Being healthy goes beyond merely eating all your necessary nutrients and working out, being healthy is about doing everything that is in your disposal with the sole purpose of being healthy in all aspects of your life.

Being healthy is about maintaining good habits, being respectful to others, maintaining a healthy sexual lifestyle, reading all sorts of things, not doing your homework at the last hour, etc.

I feel like I'm a quite healthy individual, not having an abundance of anything, but rather just the right amount... I feel like I'm in harmony with everything that is around me and I feel happy af.
sounds like some insane cope for not fucking Stacy lol

sounds like some insane cope for not fucking Stacy lol
Why do you want to fuck stacy?

Well, I'm feeling happy not fucking one, so I don't know why I should feel bad for not fucking stacy

Sure, it would be cool to fuck a stacy, but not fucking one is not gonna make me less happy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, thereallegend and Zeruel
Maybe I go to Vietnam and have dinner with two Asian girls I matched with today.

View attachment 1623033

He is literally me listening to Madonna.
JFL over for both of our jaws. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I have same face structure as you

@FailedNormieManlet this is what my face shape is like when lean :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsrope:. Prettyboy maxxing is upsetting now you know why I keep facial hair

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
JFL over for both of our jaws. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I have same face structure as you

@FailedNormieManlet this is what my face shape is like when lean :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsrope:. Prettyboy maxxing is upsetting now you know why I keep facial hair
At least your jaw is average then, just like mine

I would feel worse if I was brutally recessed or bloated.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
At least your jaw is average then, just like mine

I would feel worse if I was brutally recessed or bloated.
I am bloated :feelsrope::feelswhy:

I said when “lean” but tbh my facial harmony saves me. I use a beard to cover the bloated ness

• So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny.