The key to life is giving up

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
the sooner you give up and accept defeat, the easier time you’ll have suffering.

You just gotta accept it. Get a cheeseburger and stare at the wall or get some gummy snacks or cereal and just sit on your ass and feel sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, rand anon and 3 others
the sooner you give up and accept defeat, the easier time you’ll have suffering.

You just gotta accept it. Get a cheeseburger and stare at the wall or get some gummy snacks or cereal and just sit on your ass and feel sorry
IMG 2351

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, rand anon and 6 others

I deserve sympathy sex and to be slaughtered and left for dead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, Autismcel and 2 others
A bitch gave me head and after 10 seconds I cumshot, call that shit a quick draw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, Pierrot and 2 others
YEP
add some drugs and gooning to the equation

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
YEP
add some drugs and gooning to the equation
Nah ugly faggots like me don’t do drugs that’s only for the cool euphoria type kids

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and bloomercel
Nah ugly faggots like me don’t do drugs that’s only for the cool euphoria type kids
nah thats some hollywood brainwashing type shit blud ur average junkie looks like this
Recovering Addict Reveals Face Of Addiction, Shows Physical Effects Of Drug  Abuse And Recovery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon and sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Vermilioncore and Abhorrence
Get a cheeseburger and stare at the wall or get some gummy snacks or cereal and just sit on your ass and feel sorry
funniest shit I read in a while

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and Vermilioncore

But don’t be Jeffrey be Adonis bro :lul:

I thought this shtick was funny but the older I get I just see you more as a real life pathetic ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and bloomercel
I thought this shtick was funny but the older I get I just see you more as a real life pathetic ass nigga
Well you see me correctly. I am a pathetic ass nigga 🤘🏼

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and WELOVELOOKS