The king of the ANGEL phenotype - Björn Andrésen

Looks amazing, ethereal looks. But I just feel bad honestly. You just know those degenerates at hollywood did some messed up shit to him. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
This boy is an angel reincarnate

He truly had the most angelic and ethereal beauty, he is swedish but his phenotype cannot be pinpointed to any place on this planet, it truly came from beyond this world, like an angel.

faggot thread

• JFL
Reactions: saggyballsackcel
The king of FF pheno was young barrett tbh but yeah, he looks like he's some manga character, unmoggable
Are you guys srs?
IMG 2350

Time to quit the forum, reminds me of the cucked orb worship, but even orb mogs this guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, greywind, Psychophilly and 2 others
.org would argue his maxilla is recessed because his face is relatively flat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Normie with hair, I seen a lot of people with face similar to him.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Deleted member 32486
In terms of sex appeal he is not high at all since he is a kid and not super dimorphic i.e lips, stubble, super big jaw, but that is why he is the king of the angel pheno, looks truly ethereal, this is beauty in the purest sense, where it's just admired instead of desired.
I think something like this is a combination of angelic looks (which is mostly just coloring tbh) and sex appeal

8EFAD77C 71AB 49F6 A142 276875396994
2724AB6B 3752 4D7C 8DB7 BE31D34E06CF

would be rated htn on here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Sprinkles

• +1
Reactions: fuse
twink with no sex appeal they prob made him do gay ass shit behind the curtains

This boy is an angel reincarnate, he just casually resembles perfectly crafted artworks from centuries ago.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOY IN THE WORLD: Björn Andrésen & “Death in Venice” |  The Hollywood Times
Fallen Angel Lucifer' Poster by Matty | Displate' Poster by Matty | Displate

He truly had the most angelic and ethereal beauty, he is swedish but his phenotype cannot be pinpointed to any place on this planet, it truly came from beyond this world, like an angel.

The pure innocence and charisma exuding from him is astonishing, no wonder so many disgusting subhuman pedophiles wanted to ruin this masterpiece. Take from him something that was unreplicable and never could be regained.

INB4 muh he looked like shit after aging, irrelevant, he was ethereal at one point and that is the thing I'm appreciating, his unique angelic looks.

3539853_tumblr_da0ceaf4b8f20f0f2eab3cfe8d2203e5_1cbe6929_500.webp
Björn Andresen, Adagio assai on Make a GIF
Björn Andrésen — netnel: The Most Beautiful Boy in the World...
Björn Andrésen

View attachment 2331526View attachment 2331530
Review: 'The Most Beautiful Boy in the World' is a Gorgeous, Familiar  Tragedy | Observer'The Most Beautiful Boy in the World' is a Gorgeous, Familiar  Tragedy | Observer
When beauty becomes the tragedy of life
Björn Andrésen | Wiki | LGBT+ 🌈 Amino
Så förändrade storfilmen Björn Andrésens liv
Björn Andrésen

For those of you aware of Final Fantasy pheno or Anime Aesthetics imagine your face being the FOUNDATION behind a drawing style of anime faces. He became literally the face of the Bishōnen drawing style which translates into PRETTYBOY.

Imagine being so beautiful your face becomes the cornerstone for anime prettyboys, he was the OG Final Fantasy phenotype.

Björn Andrésen is the king of anime aesthetics, the king of the Final Fantasy pheno, and the king of the angel phenotype.

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @@TRUE_CEL @zv1212 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @nevER Give Up! @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan

he reminds me of chico
especially this picture where he looks like an angle

• +1
This boy is an angel reincarnate, he just casually resembles perfectly crafted artworks from centuries ago.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOY IN THE WORLD: Björn Andrésen & “Death in Venice” |  The Hollywood Times
Fallen Angel Lucifer' Poster by Matty | Displate' Poster by Matty | Displate

The pure innocence and charisma exuding from him is astonishing, no wonder so many disgusting subhuman pedophiles wanted to ruin this masterpiece. Take from him something that was unreplicable and never could be regained.

INB4 muh he looked like shit after aging, irrelevant, he was ethereal at one point and that is the thing I'm appreciating, his unique angelic looks.

3539853_tumblr_da0ceaf4b8f20f0f2eab3cfe8d2203e5_1cbe6929_500.webp
Björn Andresen, Adagio assai on Make a GIF
Björn Andrésen — netnel: The Most Beautiful Boy in the World...
Björn Andrésen

View attachment 2331526View attachment 2331530
Review: 'The Most Beautiful Boy in the World' is a Gorgeous, Familiar  Tragedy | Observer'The Most Beautiful Boy in the World' is a Gorgeous, Familiar  Tragedy | Observer
When beauty becomes the tragedy of life
Björn Andrésen | Wiki | LGBT+ 🌈 Amino
Så förändrade storfilmen Björn Andrésens liv
Björn Andrésen

For those of you aware of Final Fantasy pheno or Anime Aesthetics imagine your face being the FOUNDATION behind a drawing style of anime faces. He became literally the face of the Bishōnen drawing style which translates into PRETTYBOY.

Imagine being so beautiful your face becomes the cornerstone for anime prettyboys, he was the OG Final Fantasy phenotype.

Björn Andrésen is the king of anime aesthetics, the king of the Final Fantasy pheno, and the king of the angel phenotype.

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @@TRUE_CEL @zv1212 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @nevER Give Up! @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan

Bad under eyes he looks like shit

Bad under eyes he looks like shit
The biggest part in his angelic ethereal look is that, his eyes is what gives this angelic vibe, similar to how the eye of Horus was depicted, or Christian icons of Saints in many places
Eye of horus philip harvey

• +1
pure cope all over the thread

Twink phenotype

He lef
The biggest part in his angelic ethereal look is that, his eyes is what gives this angelic vibe, similar to how the eye of Horus was depicted, or Christian icons of Saints in many places
View attachment 2419910
Legit is Normie with hair and youth and race halo

Castlevania vibe:
5f1e345629c1b5bb58b1e43aa6915c0975dbed07r1-736-491v2_00.jpg

• +1
He just looks like a kid. Here's a real "angel".

Samuel Saadoja, a man of fenno-nordid inclination (Estonian).

Samuel Saadoja, a man of fenno-nordid inclination (Estonian).

5c7601_c8e3cc1aa59240e3a78662aaf76a543d~mv2_d_1395_1800_s_2.png

@Eriot Lodger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Thoughts on his look? Aside from the glaringly obvious beauty.
I want it
I just took pixs of his infras and zygos to bring to implant planning session with my surgeon

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486

Users who are viewing this thread

Back