The lack of influence Latinos and Asians have in the US is wild

im ngl tech and semi conductors are entirely dominated by asians and south asians :feelshah:

Ive always wondered how there are alot more indian americans in the higher echelons of US politics than asians

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
tf you mean latinos have no motion, you ain't ever been to taco bell?

• JFL
Reactions: onion_salad
Generic whites of course have influence everywhere.

Black people have tons of influence in the movies/TV, sports, and music industries.

Indians dominate tech and are also gaining ground in the rest of corporate America.

Jews still dominate law, finance, and politics.

Native Americans don’t have any influence, but like they got genocided and put in the most useless areas of America in reservations so it makes sense why they have 0 influence.

Asians and Hispanics are the mystery. Asians are very rich on average and highly educated so they should be controlling some part of the U.S., but they don’t tbh. Hispanics have massive numbers and could takeover the country, but they have almost 0 influence anywhere.

Why is this?
Spics are stupid they can't takeover shit.

but I’m talking about more than that.
Even from an influence or respect standpoint, curries being tech CEOs means next to nothing. An Indian was CEO of Twitter fairly recently before Elon took over, but that didn't stop normies from slandering Indians on that app 24/7.

Having a popular niche subculture would do far more favors for curries.

Even from an influence or respect standpoint, curries being tech CEOs means next to nothing. An Indian was CEO of Twitter fairly recently before Elon took over, but that didn't stop normies from slandering Indians on that app 24/7.

Having a popular niche subculture would do far more favors for curries.

I’m literally in tech. It helps a lot.

People are more likely to believe I know what I’m talking about even if I don’t and I genuinely think my career has advanced partially due to it.

I have some black and Hispanic friends in tech and they get a lot of people just assuming they’re morons even if they’re good at their jobs.

hispanics theyre pretty lowkey, but in music, deftones, cigarrettes after sex, Rage agaisnt the machine, pierce the veil. those have hispanic artists in them. they are also in boxing, they like to beat up on english boxers. lots of american states are spanish named. you got astronauts, you got the castro brothers in the government. you steve cab who has a whole skating trick named after him. mexicos and brazil are top 12 gdp in the world. hispanic girls win the miss universe

Last edited:
I’m literally in tech. It helps a lot.

People are more likely to believe I know what I’m talking about even if I don’t and I genuinely think my career has advanced partially due to it.

I have some black and Hispanic friends in tech and they get a lot of people just assuming they’re morons even if they’re good at their jobs.
It may help you because you directly work in that industry. But it doesn't help other curries who aren't in tech.

I’m from El Paso lol and it’s a miracle if u see a white person lol

Cope dude. @yandex99 @Acion not every Hispanic in the us is a Mexican anyways or in the south/west coast.

You forget there’s a large demographic of Puerto Ricans, dominicans, etc in the northeast
Hispanics could have a lot of cultural influence among the youth if they were more savvy and subtitled their music like reggaeton and bad bunny etc like Koreans do.

Every white person I've played it to said it beat american rap music but I have a excellent taste on reggaeton and only pick the good songs even if they're old and not popular as I know the best underground Rican and Colombian artists

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel