The larping Chad empidemic

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

YTPPS
Ive been in these circles sense I was about 11 and one thing iconsiently see is the larping Chad shit " brooooooo I'm 17 and had sex at 14 and also I'm 6'2 but I'm still Incel brooooooo" legit Sean Opry lookalikes asking for advice shit pisses me off man

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and twinkceluwu
Ive been in these circles sense I was about 11 and one thing iconsiently see is the larping Chad shit " brooooooo I'm 17 and had sex at 14 and also I'm 6'2 but I'm still Incel brooooooo" legit Sean Opry lookalikes asking for advice shit pisses me off man
many such cases

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
many such cases
And the thing is I'm 4/10 max in the face and 5'11 I've been bullied sense 1st grade but these niggas act like Im this guy
Light skin boys
because some foids on omegle complemented me its bs 9 straight years of abuse disregarded

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
And the thing is I'm 4/10 max in the face and 5'11 I've been bullied sense 1st grade but the ses niggas act like Im this guy
Light skin boys
because some foids on omegle complemented me its bs 9 straight years of abuse disregarded
dont overthink

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
dont overthink
honestly the niggas that have been accusing have made me think I'm the crazy one " you weren't really bullied bro it was all in your head bro just put yourself out there BROOOOOOOOO"