The last kingdom is the worst TV show I've watched in a long time

B

Bashan

Had enough
I like the story of the Anglos against the Vikings. Cool, a TV show just about that. I watched Vikings and liked it, the story is promising. Now, I like the real life story of Alfred and unlike Vikings The last kingdom kind of focus on it. Now that's really epic for me.

There's only one problem:

5312.jpg

This imaginary faggot, out of nowhere. The story / show could've been so fucking epic if they just focused on Alfred and the Viking Raids. I don't give a crap about that Uhtred faggot. Thing is, he's not even cool or charismatic. For example if Ranger from vikings played him that could've been epic. This guy is just so lame and boring holy shit, I can't stop thinking that he's just acting because he's just bad. To be fair his story is also gay and he's in the middle of true history so I can't take him seriously. Had to stop watching at episode 5. Such a shame.

He's also too much in frame, that was my biggest problem. I liked Alfred / The vikings but this guy takes like half the show. Unbearable.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcell, BrahminBoss and Sprinkles
I like the story of the Anglos against the Vikings. Cool, a TV show just about that. I watched Vikings and liked it, the story is promising. Now, I like the real life story of Alfred and unlike Vikings The last kingdom kind of focus on it. Now that's really epic for me.

There's only one problem:

5312.jpg

This imaginary faggot, out of nowhere. The story / show could've been so fucking epic if they just focused on Alfred and the Viking Raids. I don't give a crap about that Uhtred faggot. Thing is, he's not even cool or charismatic. For example if Ranger from vikings played him that could've been epic. This guy is just so lame and boring holy shit, I can't stop thinking that he's just acting because he's just bad. To be fair his story is also gay and he's in the middle of true history so I can't take him seriously. Had to stop watching at episode 5. Such a shame.

He's also too much in frame, that was my biggest problem. I liked Alfred / The vikings but this guy takes like half the show. Unbearable.
Well it’s not a documentary and no it’s not based in reality either… serves u right for expecting anything realistic from a typical viking show about England vs Denmark yawn we all seen it 1k times before.

This is why the Northman is the best viking film ever cos it was somewhat realistic and for ONCE England wasn’t fucking mentioned it focused on the Rus (Russia) and Iceland. Alfred fucked the Vikings up in every battle btw and msot Vikings only won via sneak attacks. In up front battled they usually lost on equal footing

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Well it’s not a documentary and no it’s not based in reality either… serves u right for expecting anything realistic from a typical viking show about England vs Denmark yawn we all seen it 1k times before.
I said that the actor is bad. I mean, if someone else played him it could have been aight. And I wanted it to be as realistic as possible, not literally realistic.

Alfred fucked the Vikings up in every battle btw
He didn't but ok. I read his actual biography. He won most / the end war. You mean in the show? don't talk to me about different kind of battles and how you wanna categorize it, he didn't win every battle.

I really enjoyed the first few seasons, I liked the main character he was very headstrong and honest.
Would you recommend me Vikings considering I enjoyed this show?

If you're looking for 10/10 sci-fi watch Raised by Wolves

I really enjoyed the first few seasons, I liked the main character he was very headstrong and honest.
Have you seen the show Vikings? It seems similar and I was thinking of watching it.

If you're looking for 10/10 sci-fi watch Raised by Wolves
The fuck is this comment if you literally read the thread

uhtred-last-kingdom.gif

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
He didn't but ok. I read his actual biography. He won most / the end war. You mean in the show? don't talk to me about different kind of battles and how you wanna categorize it, he didn't win every battle.
He won every actal battle he fought with them. Yes he got ambushed around Christmas when he wasn’t expecting to fight… he didn’t lose cos he wasn’t fighting as I said but when he did fight the Dane’s got rkt.

Anglos are bad boys and Alfred’s descendant ended up beating an Irish Welsh Dublin(viking) and Scott coalition and made them Englands bitch

I liked the actor he’s shit but gl mogger and I enjoy watching him mogg every other man in the show to self harm

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
The fuck is this comment if you literally read the thread
I changed it.

Tbh I do not read posts I just assume everything from the title then post.

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
He won every actal battle he fought with them. Yes he got ambushed around Christmas when he wasn’t expecting to fight… he didn’t lose cos he wasn’t fighting as I said but when he did fight the Dane’s got rkt.
You read the book by Asser's?

cry for uhtred the mogger

You read the book by Asser's?
Nope I just reasarch history in my spare time by reading articles/credible sources pdf documents and YouTube videos on the topics. I also engage in arguments online about this which gives me a better scope on the truth cos sometimes a source will say something but others claim the source is wrong and provide examples. I never take anything @ face value due to this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Bashan
Nope I just reasarch history in my spare time by reading articles/credible sources pdf documents and YouTube videos on the topics. I also engage in arguments online about this which gives me a better scope on the truth cos sometimes a source will say something but others claim the source is wrong and provide examples. I never take anything @ face value due to this
I wanna blackpill you about it (some of the victories) but I'm just too lazy and angry at that dumb show. Could've been so good.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I wanna blackpill you about it (some of the victories) but I'm just too lazy and angry at that dumb show. Could've been so good.
I just want one on the Vikings in France or in Russia which hasn’t really been done in the west and considering they founded Russia and Ukraine I think it’s far more important.
France because they eventually became Norman’s which as we know essentially changed all of europe with the crusaders mainly being of Norman stock.

But Vikings in the UK were overrated. The Irish cian first king beat them With leather and spears when the Norse had chain Mail (Norse and Dane’s are differnt the Vikings in Ireland are mainly Norse). Still the Vikings (and Lithuanian pagans) were the last Hurrah of the Germanic/pagan Europe agaisnt abrahamic relgion

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Bashan
I just want one on the Vikings in France or in Russia which hasn’t really been done in the west and considering they founded Russia and Ukraine I think it’s far more important.
France because they eventually became Norman’s which as we know essentially changed all of europe with the crusaders mainly being of Norman stock.

But Vikings in the UK were overrated. The Irish cian first king beat them With leather and spears when the Norse had chain Mail (Norse and Dane’s are differnt the Vikings in Ireland are mainly Norse). Still the Vikings (and Lithuanian pagans) were the last Hurrah of the Germanic/pagan Europe agaisnt abrahamic relgion
Literally don't care ngl I just want a show on Alfred and the Vikings, half century max. That main guy just nuked the show.