The last pill. Distribution pill

D

Deleted member 22886

Zephir
If statistics says you that 1/100 is chadlite for example, that's doesn't mean that when you go outside 1/100 person that you see will be chadlite like many people think, cause chadlites can be in different area, club, surrounding and etc.

For example, let's say that in public school average male is 4/10, and there is only 1 chadlite for 2000 males. However, in private school, where rich kids study almost every guy will be HTN, or Chadlite. Same with a sport school.

Example from real life

8.8% of USA adults are millionaires, however does that mean that when you go on the street 1/10 people will be millionaire. They're just in different place where you don't have access to go.

Same with Chads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slayercel, 5.5psl, Deleted member 21531 and 8 others
I have never seen a Chad irl in my whole life

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Yerico7, CristianT and 7 others
The group of ppl ur surrounded by in college and the ppl ur surrounded at lower level jobs is like upper middle class vs lower working class

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
if you see multiple people who mog you everytime u go out ur MTN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 8758, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
Examples of chad,chadlite,HTN and normie with pics please ? I cant visualse

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
I went to a private school. It ain't true.They just tend to have a healthier diet on average and relatively low stress which makes them fit and their skin looks healthier than average people.Not that much of a significant difference in bone structure though.Just look at the royal families of europe and their children.It's normally distributed just like everything else.

Maybe use your brain before posting

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Senssei, Deleted member 22886 and sub5inchcel
If statistics says you that 1/100 is chadlite for example, that's doesn't mean that when you go outside 1/100 person that you see will be chadlite like many people think, cause chadlites can be in different area, club, surrounding and etc.

For example, let's say that in public school average male is 4/10, and there is only 1 chadlite for 2000 males. However, in private school, where rich kids study almost every guy will be HTN, or Chadlite. Same with a sport school.

Example from real life

8.8% of USA adults are millionaires, however does that mean that when you go on the street 1/10 people will be millionaire. They're just in different place where you don't have access to go.

Same with Chads.
True PSL gods like Gandy and Chico are super rare. They may be found in places like Monaco, NYC, and LA, places where the wealthy often congregate.

18 yr old TikTok Chads on the other hand are a lot more common.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
legit.
in my city, I mog most men facially but when I go to the capital of my country, it's brutal. there are so many attractive people there

• +1
I went to a private school. It ain't true.They just tend to have a healthier diet on average and relatively low stress which makes them fit and their skin looks healthier than average people.Not that much of a significant difference in bone structure though.Just look at the royal families of europe and their children.It's normally distributed just like everything else.
I mean children that go to private school have rich parents, so they can have better diet, more extracurricular activities like sports, which is good for your health and etc.

Also, if child has rich parents it's almost 100% dad, who marries a beautiful women, cause of his money. So he has better environment + better genetics than average

Last edited:

Maybe use your brain before posting
Screenshot 2023 03 17 14 14 30 351 edit comduckduckgomobileandroid

Elon Mask son (on the right). Sharp jaw and good eye area

Example from real life

Same with Chads.
I already know this but this is undeniably true. Thus, based and blackpilled, indeed, Chico.

Example from real life

I only started seeing facially chad people when I went to a WASP filled university. I never met a single person with a chad face in my hometown.
Only one or two of my hometown friends were decent looking.
The best looking friend was a non NT white guy but an extremely nice person overall. He had a nice facial structure and pissed off the deathnics in our circle with his success with women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 22886
Whats your fucking point tho

I mean children that go to private school have rich parents, so they can have better diet, more extracurricular activities like sports, which is good for your health and etc.

Also, if child has rich parents it's almost 100% dad, who marries a beautiful women, cause of his money. So he has better environment + better genetics than average
I agree with that, but we have seen with the twin switch case that being rich and poor does not make that much of a significant difference. What I have observed personally is that rich kids have better grooming and hygiene and more sports do not make them shut-in incels.

WRT dad marrying a hot girl, this is always not the case as a lot of women fraud with surgery and newly rich guys tend to be massive simps who go for any caked-up mid-twenties woman. Just go to any private school and observe the normal distribution of attractive faces yourself.Better diet,grooming,and sports does not make a good looking face.It makes an average or above average face better.

Also,look at children of celebrities.Some of them are not that attractive objectively but given their lifestyle,they look better than they would if they middle class or poor.Biggest example I can think of Brooklyn beckham.

• +1
I agree with that, but we have seen with the twin switch case that being rich and poor does not make that much of a significant difference. What I have observed personally is that rich kids have better grooming and hygiene and more sports do not make them shut-in incels.

WRT dad marrying a hot girl, this is always not the case as a lot of women fraud with surgery and newly rich guys tend to be massive simps who go for any caked-up mid-twenties woman. Just go to any private school and observe the normal distribution of attractive faces yourself.Better diet,grooming,and sports does not make a good looking face.It makes an average or above average face better.

Also,look at children of celebrities.Some of them are not that attractive objectively but given their lifestyle,they look better than they would if they middle class or poor.Biggest example I can think of Brooklyn beckham.
Good point, however there was a post about twins here, where one twin is a sportsman (I think so) and other is typical nerd. The first one heightmogged and skullmogged the second even when they're twins

I have never seen a Chad irl in my whole life
me too never irl 6 PSL guys, but unfortunately in highschool/uni/clubs i have seen dozens of low to strong Chadlites like 5.375 PSL.

they mogged me and other normies hard.

also don't forget Tinder and Instagram 6 PSL Chads from big cities can still steal your girls in a 400 km radius.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
me too never irl 6 PSL guys, but unfortunately in highschool/uni/clubs i have seen dozens of low to strong Chadlites like 5.375 PSL.
IDK where you live, I have probably only 1 chadlite my age more than once...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: badamj
People’s rating systems are off if they are seeing chadlite/chads everywhere. It is not a Normal distribution, I would say that it is positively skewed.

PSL 5 and above is like 90th percentile and higher. 5.5 is 95th percentile etc. just read the thread I linked if you’re confused. So For the people I’m this thread that keep seeing high PSLs, you are rating too easily or you live in a wealthy area where all the kids have ideal facial developments, stress free environments and all the support they could hope for.

Anyways this lines up with my experience, I’ve only seen HTNs at my university. Majority of men are MTNs or below. There are a lot of ethnics where I live and almost all of them are sub5. Idk why but all ethnics except blacks are really short? I don’t know why this happens.

I saw one chadlite but I didn’t get a real good look at him as I was walking fast. But I could immediately tell he was attractive without even getting a clear look because his face was very defined. He was also around my height which means he is 6ft+

Last edited:
  • +1
the difference between privte and public school is quite small , if average men in public school is 4/10 then average men in private is like 5/10

but you got a point , the distribution can vary a lot depending on the place you go to , for example if you go downtown during the summer in some trendy area in a city like Barcelona or Milano, you're more likely to see chadlites there rather than in some incel tryhard university

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and badamj
IDK where you live, I have probably only 1 chadlite my age more than once...

you will see Chadlites and HTN in bars / club setting all the time. my city is only 200 000 in northern France and I see HTN on a daily basis.

Chadlite is rarer like only one per club/ bar street.

however some locations are easier : Spain , southern Italy, UK , USA

Northern France and Northern Italy is CHAD central your are surrounded by strong masc Meds and North atlantid moggers.

you will see Chadlites and HTN in bars / club setting all the time. my city is only 200 000 in northern France and I see HTN on a daily basis.

Chadlite is rarer like only one per club/ bar street.

however some locations are easier : Spain , southern Italy, UK , USA

Northern France and Northern Italy is CHAD central your are surrounded by strong masc Meds and North atlantid moggers.
What is the average height there?Also,I believe that french guys are thinner and have way better style than others so they tend to look better on average.

height like 178cm among young people

but as I said i live in a Med country mixed with a bit of german/nordics blood giving you
bone moggers and atlantid pheno like Delon.

so most guys aren't HTN nor Chadlites but the Chadlites here top 5 % is very very good looking and get
all the single girls.

yes 90% of Frenchmen beardfraud so your basic MTN can hide his weak jawline and ascend if he got decent eye area/browridge.

that's the point of the blackpill, you just need 5/100 Chads that steal the 40% of young female around 20-30 that isn't in a LTR
and NOW you need to compete against minimum 5 PSL guys to get just your average slim Becky.