THE LAST PILL TO SWALLOW.

Are mine big enough to halo me or nah?

You have body pheno for tiktok fuckboy but not for masculine frame god, sorry. Not a bad possiblity though. Maybe you can grow into a bigger frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Copemaxxing
SWALLOW THE CLAVICLE PILL

CLAVICLES>FACE (In terms of quick sex and smv not ltr)

"Actually, that’s unfair to suits. Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger“

The study:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7212994/

the living proof:

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-have-had-sex-with-close-to-100-women-now.218226/

LOL AT HIM THINKING ITS BECAUSE HIS PERSONALITY.

@Zyros @Tellem--t
He is JBW and long chin theory

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
stretching & corrective exercises. Google: how to fix externally rotated hips. Looks like you have a slight anterior pelvic tilt, which contributes to your rounded shoulders.

you also need to practice thoracic extension & proper head posture, but the problems usually start from the legs, glutes & hips.
I’m in shoulder therapy rn for a bad right shoulder too

Is he wearing shoulder plates or what? Link them if you can. His smv went trough the roof

similar

• +1

environmental theory of bideltoid breadth before I rope pls @retard @Dr Shekelberg

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, retard and Copemaxxing
Is he wearing shoulder plates or what? Link them if you can. His smv went trough the roof

I think this is the best one tbh. This shit is insanely popular in Korea. They also use ass enhancers and lifts everywhere there.

• +1
@Zyros
Bro, we gotta talk.

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and goat2x
This is why i train shoulders twice a week.

Good thing I have godly clavicles

Tbh

Work on neck

Deltw

Hands

And wirsts

Oh wht and I forgot this is all impossible without roids or good be genetics

Aka rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
clavicles dont fuse until like the 30s.... also you can change ligaments and shit near your shoulder girdle making it appear that you have a longer clavicle

fuckkk i actually have top tier frame, both me and my brother have insane shoulders and chest and over all frame from our father who is a size giga mogger,

dont matter tho i never take my shirt off because i have stretchmarks on my lower back

OP i have long clavicles but kinda framecel
Would they still halo me?