SPAM
AWAITING ACCOUNT DELETION
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2026
- Posts
- 501
- Reputation
- 436
Be deleting my account before getting addicted.
The reason is I realise I am not as high iq as everyone here.
I am taking the Christpill and moving on.
Thanks Master and Clav for creating a great forum I wish you all the best with CampLooksmax
Thanks to everyone here who was nice to me here to and helped me.
I know most of my posts were retarted, but I mean know hate we are equal as bros

The reason is I realise I am not as high iq as everyone here.
I am taking the Christpill and moving on.
Thanks Master and Clav for creating a great forum I wish you all the best with CampLooksmax
Thanks to everyone here who was nice to me here to and helped me.
I know most of my posts were retarted, but I mean know hate we are equal as bros