The left side of my tongue scrapes against my teeth when mewing

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
When I'm mewing, the left side of my tongue [idk if it's wider of its simply how I position it) keeps scraping against my lower teeth and its been grazed. Can someone tell me if I'm mewing wrong or if my left side of my tongue is genuinely wider (is that even possible jfl)

• JFL
Reactions: mortis and goldpill
You're mewing wrong, you're meant to have a black man's penis fucking you while you do it

When I'm mewing, the left side of my tongue [idk if it's wider of its simply how I position it) keeps scraping against my lower teeth and its been grazed. Can someone tell me if I'm mewing wrong or if my left side of my tongue is genuinely wider (is that even possible jfl)
Show me a pic of your upper palate.

Show me a pic of your upper palate.
20230924 145938
20230924 145703
20230924 145758

No normal mewing. My bottom premolars are slightly inwards tho I think that's normal, but my tongue keeps scraping against them
Considering your upper palate, it's likely that the scraping against your teeth is due to your tongue's positioning. If it's specifically the left side of your tongue causing this, try shifting it slightly to the right. Ensure that your tongue remains centered and that the tip doesn't touch the inside of your front teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Considering your upper palate, it's likely that the scraping against your teeth is due to your tongue's positioning. If it's specifically the left side of your tongue causing this, try shifting it slightly to the right. Ensure that your tongue remains centered and that the tip doesn't touch the inside of your front teeth.
Alright. Thanks for the help mate

• +1
Reactions: Itsoverforme.gg