The leg lengthening cripple myth

i see numerous people doesn't look proportional at all. my lower body is short to my upper for example. it doesn'T look proportional begin with anyway.
i really doubt if someone who isn't a psl faggot notice that at all.

Go and do it so I can see what happens to you.

You're like 27/28 right? 1 year younger than me and 1 inch taller at 5'9

Perfect

I am with you all the way and supporting!

Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

Make sure you keep a diary log thread

5cm. WOOHOO BABY!

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Go and do it so I can see what happens to you.

You're like 27/28 right? 1 year younger than me and 1 inch taller at 5'9

Perfect

I am with you all the way and supporting!

Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

Make sure you keep a diary log thread

5cm. WOOHOO BABY!
ill heightmog you and call you manlet tbh ngl

• Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
ill heightmog you and call you manlet tbh ngl
stryde is our solution, once it get back to the business, i'll get LL

look at this beauty

only in 6 months

Still, it's better to be a little cripple than be short.
Short stature is a disability/deformation, worse than being a cripple tbh. Since people at least have some form of sympathy for cripples, none for manlets.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 11758, Copexodius Maximus and 2 others
This guy is retarded. He thinks height is what matters when its all face.
Height litterally means nothing if you're attractive and above 5'9. You'll be taller than almost all girls anyway. Just keep it off your tinder if your not 6'0

Ok genius

Find me one person that has recovered to play amateur sport or even displaying on actual video some form of PROPER physical activity done without looking like he is disabled

GO
The recovery process is not the only limiting factor. You still have to adjust to your new proportions/redevelop your muscles, which could potentially take multiple years after surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Ok genius

Find me one person that has recovered to play amateur sport or even displaying on actual video some form of PROPER physical activity done without looking like he is disabled

GO
BTW, I remember watching a video of an Asian guy in the US (not South Korea) running on a track after LL and talking about his process. I'm too lazy to find the video, but maybe someone here has it.

• +1
When people say that rebuttal, I say well a cripple is more socially acceptable than a manlet, because being crippled means you don't have a legit height anymore. You'll be a new man in the end either way.
Being a cripple means you can't dick her down well though. She'll just go to the naturally tall Chad's that weren't limited and made sex really fun

Cripple argument is bullshit. Lurk on the LL forum and you would know.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToBeFamous, Deleted member 11758 and Copexodius Maximus
I haven’t read full thread here but I did LL twice. First cross lengthening cancelled and had to start again on tibia only.

I can say my thigh muscles and right calf muscle are much smaller than opposite now. They don’t grow near as much as the other after gym.

Also running. I can not jog for more than 4 or 5 minutes. Pressure builds up in my calves. Think it is compartment syndrome or something it’s called. I’m not too bothered. I don’t want to jog. I haven’t done sprints in all the years since the ops. No where near pre-op fitness, speed, explosiveness. But I am older and done with sport now anyway. Just some weights at the gym is enough for me.

if you want to be playing sport at any level I wouldn’t do LL. and honestly. Every mm with lengthening you will earn it. It’s tough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 11758
I swear every time I see someone mentioning leg lengthening there is always someone that says it is cope and will turn you into a cripple.

Sure you won’t be able to walk properly for like a year, but you will get 3 inches taller or more, depending on your current height. After that, you can go back to slowly building your leg strength back, be 3 or more inches taller, and be a happier person for being taller.

What am I missing here? Why is there so much mention of crippling? Most of you autists barely leave your room anyways, why is running and squat strength decreasing a problem for all of you a sudden? You can build your muscles back anyways and the bone will fuse, unless you got a shit doctor and he gives you an infection or fucks the surgery up.
didn't know there were so many aspiring track athletes on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 11758 and Jason Voorhees
didn't know there were so many aspiring track athletes on this site
For realz, like do these mofos wanna be taller or not. Who gives a damn about recovering peak athletic performance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
I swear every time I see someone mentioning leg lengthening there is always someone that says it is cope and will turn you into a cripple.

Sure you won’t be able to walk properly for like a year, but you will get 3 inches taller or more, depending on your current height. After that, you can go back to slowly building your leg strength back, be 3 or more inches taller, and be a happier person for being taller.

What am I missing here? Why is there so much mention of crippling? Most of you autists barely leave your room anyways, why is running and squat strength decreasing a problem for all of you a sudden? You can build your muscles back anyways and the bone will fuse, unless you got a shit doctor and he gives you an infection or fucks the surgery up.
The surgery isn't black and white, it's all rather nuanced and the results depend on a multitude of factors from your surgeon, to aftercare, to personal training to Cms lengthened etc...

• +1
stryde nail had (has?) corrosion issues?

As long as I can still walk long distances Idgaf about running as that shit destroys your joints regardless of surgery or not. Running is a terrible form of cardio.