the less you say, the more

D

Deleted member

Lurker
you can be dry as fuck on text, give one word answers. Ghost for a couple hours, if the girl is attracted to you she will try and win your approval, such as, double text/ long paragraphs etc.

If a foid is giving you dead end answers it’s already over, there you go saved you your dignity incel

I’ve tried this on many girls with and without a boyfriend and it’s worked, makes you appear “muh mysterious”

another thing you should know is foids want a guy that “makes them find out him” instead of telling her everything about yourself. That’s how you become boring and lose everything. Just tape your mouth shut theory

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, actual9cmjawslayer, Deleted member 5815 and 11 others
you can be dry as fuck on text, give one word answers. Ghost for a couple hours, if the girl is attracted to you she will try and win your approval, such as, double text/ long paragraphs etc.

If a foid is giving you dead end answers it’s already over, there you go saved you your dignity incel

I’ve tried this on a girl with a boyfriend and it’s worked, makes you appear “muh mysterious”

another thing you should know is foids want a guy that “makes them find out him” instead of telling her everything about yourself. That’s how you become boring and lose everything. Just tape your mouth shut theory
not caring maxxing is retarded and only results in a relationship you can never have fun in. if you cant be yourself than its already over

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Banderacell, hiwasuwor and 10 others

I’ve tried this on a girl with a boyfriend and it’s worked, makes you appear “muh mysterious”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Chadeep and Dystopian
not caring maxxing is retarded and only results in a relationship you can never have fun in. if you cant be yourself than its already over
this method only works when you are trying to fuck, not for LTR

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member
Jfl @ your cucked ass tryna ltr foids in 2022

it never began for you

this method only works when you are trying to fuck, not for LTR
this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 15827
muh mysterious only works when your are chad

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, ROTTING and Deleted member
Over for you if you double text.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Jfl @ your cucked ass tryna ltr foids in 2022

it never began for you

this.
No im saying its literally retarded. a neurodivergent trait is acting like youre a badass anime character. dont care if its a ONS you interact like a human being lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Компенсатор всего
No im saying its literally retarded. a neurodivergent trait is acting like youre a badass anime character. dont care if its a ONS you interact like a human being lmao
“badass anime character”

if you watch anime it’s already over for you cringe faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, SLA and Deleted member 15827
true people like mystery and when you dont talk your nothing but a box full of potentional the more you talk the more that box opens and reveals the true size

• +1
Reactions: 1 person
Tatepilled innit

“badass anime character”

if you watch anime it’s already over for you cringe faggot
? you're really stupid and cant take criticism on your dumbass posts lmao. richard ramirez pilled arent ya

only do this shit over text though irl if you act like this you just seem aspie asf

• +1
Extremal high iq

another thing that only works if you already mog

just be mysterious when you are 2/10 theory

every girl will hope you stay a mystery when you look like a degen

• JFL
Reactions: Untrinsic, Deleted member and rand anon
Legit but only works if she’s really into u, if ur aiming for a hotter bitch and she not into u like that then it’s over

But also if u can’t get her when u barely talk, then talking a lot won’t help

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member and ROTTING
your a gook so its over for you , "just be yourself bro" *has a 3.5 inch penis* but anyways i agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
how was work
Good I stole 3 minibottles of fireball

If they come back Tuesday I might be fucked because they left it in their carts and shid

We can take drinks but not alcoholic ones so ill have to say I just threw them away which will make me seem genuinely retarded as I could've just kept them and gave it to my middle aged boss

He will probably know I'm capping but we get along so maybe he won't be mad

If they don't come back I will be fuarkking happy as shid

your a gook so its over for you , "just be yourself bro" *has a 3.5 inch penis* but anyways i agree
so a gook height mogs you and dick mogs you. 6'2 6x5. shooting yourself in the foot fetal mouth @stickyblickyhuh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
this nigga predeterminism is 5'6:lul: i didnt know this until today

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Looks234 and Cheesyrumble
Ur below average height in east asia btw u mayocel

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Looks234 and Deleted member 19551
Ur below average height in east asia btw u mayocel
Fucking brutal lmao my 16 yo med sister is taller than him. This is the guy that's gonna fuck our women btw

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Looks234 and Deleted member
Fucking brutal lmao my 16 yo med sister is taller than him. This is the guy that's gonna fuck our women btw
its a trade id take I can call three different aryan women right now I bred on birth control

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
its a trade id take I can call three different aryan women right now I bred on birth control
He's not a mogger psychopath like you bro

I think this is only Legit when you mog her by at least 1 psl, at that point she is gonna feel you might be special, but if she is your looksmatch or you only mog her by 0.5 then it's time for IRL warm approaching

• +1
when u are a human being u can see the human social dynamics
you’re jjst a primitive autistic ape unable to see what’s going on around him and unaware of the attention these foids crave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 21052
when u are a human being u can see the human social dynamics
you’re jjst a primitive autistic ape unable to see what’s going on around him and unaware of the attention these foids crave
cringe. keep protecting your weird physiology so you can keep acting like a "mystery badass" lmao

cringe. keep protecting your weird physiology so you can keep acting like a "mystery badass" lmao
and yet it still works keep crying incel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
and you dont think I know that? Ive tried it myself. when you grow up kiddo you will change
i fly to peru

catch a cruise in mexico

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member

I’ve tried this on many girls with and without a boyfriend and it’s worked, makes you appear “muh mysterious”

Actual facts

neurodivergent trait is acting like youre a badass anime character
haha I used to do this. Part of it is probably being high T so I tend to think very highly of myself. But the whole neurodivergent thing used to be my main coping mechanism with being subhuman. Your right that people grow out of it mostly.

holy fuck at this stinky shitty garbage thread kys fag