The leveling/ranking system in this site is extremely bad in my opinion.

n9wiff

n9wiff

Luminary
I think there are 2 main problems with the levelling system.

1 ) Unlike other forums, on looksmax you can't choose your name color to be any previous color.

Some people like @try2beme has said that they missed the Paragon (
) color.

2) Name colour upgrade should be based on rep count, not post count.

Ezgif 4 eb2bca85cc

Self-explanatory. Users should be rewarded for reputations, not posts. It could help with the problem some users have been expressing, "less quality threads in LM and off-topic". @enchanted_elixir once suggested for posts in LM to receive x2 reps, which I totally disagree with but I think the general idea is fine. LM users already have badges and what-not.

@greycel @Xangsane @Jova @alurmo @Art of Pattinson @cavy @cromagnon @noobs @NorwoodAscender @Tabula Rasa @PeakIncels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, NorwoodAscender, greywind and 22 others

1 ) Unlike other forums, on looksmax you can't choose your name color to be any previous color.

View attachment 3186308

Some people like @try2beme has said that they missed the Paragon ( View attachment 3186310 ) color.

2) Name colour upgrade should be based on post-count, not rep-count

View attachment 3186317

Self-explanatory. Users should be rewarded for reputations, not posts. It could help with the problem some users have been expressing, "less quality threads in LM and off-topic". @enchanted_elixir once suggested for posts in LM to receive x2 reps, which I totally disagree with but I think the general idea is fine. LM users already have badges and what-not.

@greycel @Xangsane @Jova @alurmo @Art of Pattinson @cavy @cromagnon @noobs @NorwoodAscender @Tabula Rasa
Great ideas bhai. You should be a moderator

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fusionxz, notsocommonthumb and n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, wsada and 5 others
no tag no care

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, iloveboobs, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person

View attachment 3186308

Some people like @try2beme has said that they missed the Paragon ( View attachment 3186310 ) color.

2) Name colour upgrade should be based on post-count, not rep-count

View attachment 3186317

@greycel @Xangsane @Jova @alurmo @Art of Pattinson @cavy @cromagnon @noobs @NorwoodAscender @Tabula Rasa @PeakIncels
After 30k we should choose our own colour from the past ones

• +1
Reactions: greywind, notsocommonthumb and n9wiff
just realized im almost getting my 30k post name-color :blackpill:

I have ~80k posts when I combine all my alts :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, wsada, iloveboobs and 2 others
After 30k we should choose our own colour from the past ones
Yeah, I agree.

Personally the plain green 35kish one is just awful compared to the colorful paragon. Then you are stuck with that green forever 😵‍💫

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and try2beme
just realized im almost getting my 30k post name-color :blackpill:

I have ~80k posts when I combine all my alts :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Paragon would look insane with your lion pfp :feelshmm:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, n9wiff and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and n9wiff
I want greycel color.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, N1666, n9wiff and 1 other person
Niggas are planning for 30k instead of a wife and kids :ogre:
had to work yesterday, girl I had to work with is a lesbian in a LTR and just about to start renting a new house with her girlfriend.
she was talking about planning on having kids n shit through a sperm-donor :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

men have become entirely irrelevant and useless. only way forward for men is violent revolution. (as a whole, on a societal level)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and n9wiff
lesbian in a LTR and just about to start renting a new house with her girlfriend.
she was talking about planning on having kids n shit through a sperm-donor :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Season 1 Laughing GIF

And this is legal where you live? jfl....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, GigaStacySexual, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
Niggas are planning for 30k instead of a wife and kids :ogre:
Why would u want the mother of ur kids to be a woman from this generation

Rainbow border > a wife in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, MoggerGaston, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
Season 1 Laughing GIF

And this is legal where you live? jfl....
Nigga I actually just realized it's far worse than this.
The government(taxpayer cucks) pays for artificial insemination treatments for lesbian couples (5000 euro a piece, multiple a year needed possibly.)

As a taxpayer, you are paying tens of thousands of euros so that lesbian couples can get artificially inseminated children.
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, PROMETHEUS and n9wiff
Nigga I actually just realized it's far worse than this.
The government(taxpayer cucks) pays for artificial insemination treatments for lesbian couples (5000 euro a piece, multiple a year needed possibly.)

As a taxpayer, you are paying tens of thousands of euros so that lesbian couples can get artificially inseminated children.
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Men are not reproducing hence the government intervention

Society is clearly going downhill

How did you respond to her?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and n9wiff
Name colour upgrade should be based on post-count, not rep-count

Ezgif 4 eb2bca85cc

Self-explanatory. Users should be rewarded for reputations, not posts.
Wait I’m low iq. Are you saying the usernames should be based on rep or posts?

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
Wait I’m low iq. Are you saying the usernames should be based on rep or posts?
I'm saying we should unlock username colors based of reps instead, yeah :feelshmm:

I think it’s a good idea, but I also think there should be something targeted more at getting rid of useless postmaxxing retards like @Outerz14 . Like a certain threshold of useful threads/posts you have to meet otherwise you get banned for ex

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and n9wiff
Men are not reproducing hence the government intervention
Men are not reproducing because of government intervention, is the funny thing in this.
Society is clearly going downhill

How did you respond to her?
Positively, why ruin my social-standing with no gain?!

It's not like she's going to change her lifestyle because some incel colleague reacted negatively to her, while the government is in full support and pouring thousands of euros into her bank-account to support her lifestyle.

It's like hating on a migrant for trying to get free handouts in Europe, a person simply doing what he thinks is in his best interest.
Makes more sense to stab a random jew than confront the migrant: Now you are hurting someone closer to the source of evil.

Not that even caring about any of this is in your individual best interest anyways, let alone acting on any of it.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and n9wiff
Why would u want the mother of ur kids to be a woman from this generation

Rainbow border > a wife in 2024
luckily, my future wife wasn't born yet. :owo::owo:

There is still hope for the future generation :y'all::y'all:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and n9wiff
I think it’s a good idea, but I also think there should be something targeted more at getting rid of useless postmaxxing retards like @Outerz14 . Like a certain threshold of useful threads/posts you have to meet otherwise you get banned for ex
Fed

Just let me choose how I want

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and n9wiff
Men are not reproducing because of government intervention, is the funny thing in this.

Positively, why ruin my social-standing with no gain?!

It's not like she's going to change her lifestyle because some incel colleague reacted negatively to her, while the government is in full support and pouring thousands of euros into her bank-account to support her lifestyle.

It's like hating on a migrant for trying to get free handouts in Europe, a person simply doing what he thinks is in his best interest.
Makes more sense to stab a random jew than confront the migrant: Now you are hurting someone closer to the source of evil.

Not that even caring about any of this is in your individual best interest anyways, let alone acting on any of it.
Wise

Wasn’t until recently that I learnt to weigh upside vs downside before stating my true opinions

Now I’m more than happy to let people make mistakes or choices I find bizarre as long as it doesn’t affect me

• +1

View attachment 3186308

View attachment 3186317

dude I forgot posts change role colour fuck I'll still be a Grey after 500 reps :feelswhy::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Homelander, FUE Mogger, Mandibular and 1 other person
Rep based colours promote rep farming

• +1
this is literally so irrelevant you have much more important things to worry about in life lol
then again this forum has became the home of tiktok rotters who bring 0 value so what do i expect

Wise

Wasn’t until recently that I learnt to weigh upside vs downside before stating my true opinions

Now I’m more than happy to let people make mistakes or choices I find bizarre as long as it doesn’t affect me
I had this one moment yday where a young heterosexual blonde (19yo) was talking to the lesbian colleague(27). They started discussing plastic surgery, fillers, boob surgery, and the (older) lesbian colleague was talking about all the procedures she had done.

The young blonde was really interested in it and had a few things done already, longing for more. The older lesbian said: 'you are too young and you shouldn't do it. You are going to mature, have a diff perspective in the future, bla bla.' while I could see the young blonde was looking for approval/support to get more done, instead.

I gave her the approval she was looking for by simply saying stuff like: 'If you feel like it would improve your life, go for it. People mature at different ages, maybe you are just more mature than older women who don't approve plastic-surgery.'

I saw it peaked her interest and she came back for approval to me about something else later.:feelshah:
May end up slaying her at some point tbh, have to start planting seeds n shit u know.

Problem that a lot of highIQ/autist/over-socialized people have: Telling the truth or doing the 'right' thing, even when it doesn't benefit them.

Winner's mentality: Tell people whatever they want to hear so they like you and do what you want them to do for your own benefit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
I had this one moment yday where a young heterosexual blonde (19yo) was talking to the lesbian colleague(27). They started discussing plastic surgery, fillers, boob surgery, and the (older) lesbian colleague was talking about all the procedures she had done.

The young blonde was really interested in it and had a few things done already, longing for more. The older lesbian said: 'you are too young and you shouldn't do it. You are going to mature, have a diff perspective in the future, bla bla.' while I could see the young blonde was looking for approval/support to get more done, instead.

I gave her the approval she was looking for by simply saying stuff like: 'If you feel like it would improve your life, go for it. People mature at different ages, maybe you are just more mature than older women who don't approve plastic-surgery.'

I saw it peaked her interest and she came back for approval to me about something else later.:feelshah:
May end up slaying her at some point tbh, have to start planting seeds n shit u know.

Problem that a lot of highIQ/autist/over-socialized people have: Telling the truth or doing the 'right' thing, even when it doesn't benefit them.

Winner's mentality: Tell people whatever they want to hear so they like you and do what you want them to do for your own benefit.
Mirin social dexterity

Honesty is certainly a highIQ/autist trait as you said

Unlike lions, women need constant validation and confirmation

In my autistic past, I did thing like tell gfs they’re getting fat & regularly questioned their life choices

They’d never experienced that level of autism which made them crave my validation

It wasn’t until recently that I found out this is a dark type of game that guys strategically employ to make girls insecure, and therefore dependent

I was running high level game without even realising :forcedsmile:

One of them still calls me 8 years later every once in a while, despite her being in relationships

She asked last month to visit my city and meet up

I said no bc I noticed from her WhatsApp pic how much weight she had gained :feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 3186308

View attachment 3186317

It being based on rep is better but rep is easier to fraud than post bhai

• +1
I dont agree with you, if we started ranking people on basis of rep then the rep whoreing will increase significantly and youll only see dnrd videos rather than high quality answers.

Caging at these incels agreeing with u, how can people be so low iqued:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
I dont agree with you, if we started ranking people on basis of rep then the rep whoreing will increase significantly and youll only see dnrd videos rather than high quality answers.

Caging at these incels agreeing with u, how can people be so low iqued:feelskek::feelskek:
Assuming 30k is needed to reach paragon

Most of the guys who surpass that other than @Jason Voorhees aren't rep farmers per se

I will exclude posters like MVP and Vermy too who aren't really "repwhores" just off-topic chuddies

Most rep farmers never surpass 30k

Assuming 30k is needed to reach paragon

Most of the guys who surpass that other than @Jason Voorhees aren't rep farmers per se

I will exclude posters like MVP and Vermy too who aren't really "repwhores" just off-topic chuddies

Most rep farmers never surpass 30k
dude u so dumb
most rep farmers never surpass bc they realise that there aint no real benefit of rep farming but after we changed the system as u said itll start to happen
and its coz of this system rep farmers never cross 30k

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back