The levels of cope on hairlosstalk

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Gfhgfhg

Comical stuff on this forum. So many balding men coping.

This is my thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross, maxmendietta, Deleted member 4991 and 11 others
Tbh, what I wanna see is a proper experiment on bald men. Obviously you have that experiment online of that balding doctor, but that was balding vs full head of hair, I wanna see completely bald vs hair.

To make it as believeable as possible you can't really use photoshop). So do anyone who has a full head of hair wanna sacrifice themselves? Make a profile with hair, then shave your head completely (where your hairline starts should not be visible) and do the same thing agian.

Compare the results. Pictures have to be similar ofc and ideally you get a somewhat large sample. So swipe in 10 different cities. 1k swipes per city. (ie similar to the balding vs full head of hair experiment).

I'm waiting.

didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
wow these guys are coping hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and FutureMogger
how is guy coping? hes legit as sin

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
You should pay a mistress to humiliate you.
I suggest small penis humiliation, but bald head humiliation will work better

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Tbh, what I wanna see is a proper experiment on bald men. Obviously you have that experiment online of that balding doctor, but that was balding vs full head of hair, I wanna see completely bald vs hair.

To make it as believeable as possible you can't really use photoshop). So do anyone who has a full head of hair wanna sacrifice themselves? Make a profile with hair, then shave your head completely (where your hairline starts should not be visible) and do the same thing agian.

Compare the results. Pictures have to be similar ofc and ideally you get a somewhat large sample. So swipe in 10 different cities. 1k swipes per city. (ie similar to the balding vs full head of hair experiment).

I'm waiting.
Bald men have success on Tinder if they run RTT (Roid Tats Tan) game, are above average height, and have a great frame. There has been several experiments showing how they all had high match rates. I will add the thread to this comment when I find it.

However, for the most part Bald = death sentence.

However, for the most part Bald = death sentence.

Yeah that sucks. This is the balding vs full head of hair experiment btw: (For those who haven't seen it).

Video format:

Article format: https://www.hairguard.com/do-women-like-bald-men/

Just because your hairline isn't top tier, you get 30-50% less matches. It's literally fucked.

Balding kinda shows weakness, bad genes etc though. So I thought it would be interesting with a similar one where the guy completely shaves his head. Would probably do worse than balding though, but would be interesting nontheless.

Yeah that sucks. This is the balding vs full head of hair experiment btw: (For those who haven't seen it).

Video format:

Article format: https://www.hairguard.com/do-women-like-bald-men/

Just because your hairline isn't top tier, you get 30-50% less matches. It's literally fucked.

Balding kinda shows weakness, bad genes etc though. So I thought it would be interesting with a similar one where the guy completely shaves his head. Would probably do worse than balding though, but would be interesting nontheless.

guess normie won over doctor cuz hair. just careermaxx bro

Would probably do worse than balding though, but would be interesting nontheless.

Shaved with a healty than will produce worst results than balding with horseshoe?

You want to see something funnier? search user by the name of 'dhtcel' look for his thread about how finding gf is hard.

Enjoy the keks.

dont buli me

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Mr_Norwood were you a chad with hair, for real?

When you're in your 30s your social circle will consist of you.. and that other balding incel you met at Wetherspoons last Wednesday.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
When you're in your 30s your social circle will consist of you.. and that other balding incel you met at Wetherspoons last Wednesday.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Not Chad.. but above average looking... i had some very nice girlfriends when i was younger
Holy fuck you are two different people, i mean two different accs. I always thought i mean i was like its one acc of this bald guy who is slaying in Asia. Like wtf

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
You want to see something funnier? search user by the name of 'dhtcel' look for his thread about how finding gf is hard.

Enjoy the keks.

They really hate users with username suffixed with 'cel' :feelshaha:

Not Chad.. but above average looking... i had some very nice girlfriends when i was younger

Btw have you tried wearing a cap,or a hat, or something on your head on tinder? (As the first pic I guess). Does performance go up, down, or no difference?

Have you tried hair systems? Might be solid if you're just smashing thots off tinder? Some hair systems can be really good, multiple celebrities wear it. Seem annoying to wear as a permanent thing tho.

Also, can you get charged with rape if you fuck a girl with a hair system lmfao? Lowkey wouldn't surprise me. Bitches be crazy.

Actually just thought out the most genius thing ever. So you use hairsystems, smash thots off tinder (since you're a chad with perfect hairline, perfect hair density, easy to style, rock a fuckboy haircut). Then you fuck them again (with the same hairsystem). Then before the 3rd time you meet them to fuck, you send them a picture of your bald head (just say you shaved your head). See if she still comes over.

If she refuses you at that point, even after having fucked you twice, then holy fuck it's over for baldcels. But if she doesn't, then you atleast got a new fuckbuddy. Rinse repeat.

Last edited:
First reply is calling you an incel JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I wanna see a proper experiment of a guy that looks decent bald vs him with hair and see the difference, ideally I wanna see an experiment of a bald guy vs a guy with hair but the same psl and see how they do on tinder verses each other. I would guess that the bald guy has a huge handicap equivalent to about 1 psl.

Just get hair transplants or wear a wig boyo

Cant even count how many women tell me how much they love running their hands through a guys hair, it's so enjoyable for them

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
That site and propeciahelp are both cess pits and should be avoided at all costs

holy shit the levels of cope in that thread are off the chartss

All are welcome to sign up to hairloss talk

Make sure you have a username ending in cel..

It really winds certain people up.

Screenshot 2020 04 24 15 59 06 054

Yes bro just be funny, girls love humor bro

The more I bald, stronger are the suicidal thoughts.