The life of a "Chad"

Verline

Verline

Bronze
My cousin, he use to send me snaps with girls he hooked up with lol. I even have a video of him banging a girl but now gonna share that since he is naked.

He is now 32 and still "slaying" and has no plans of settling down last time i spoke to him, wish i was him.

Attachments

• Cousinxd.JPG
    Cousinxd.JPG
    396.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Thelifeofchad.jpg
    Thelifeofchad.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Trainmogger.JPG
    Trainmogger.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 0
  • 2018snap.JPG
    2018snap.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0997.mp4
    892.8 KB
  • IMG_2055.mp4
    3 MB
  • video-1465938412.mp4
    567.6 KB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Never Get Up, dna_cel and 15 others
over

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
damn narcy as hell too

why is he bragging about his slays to his cousin for validation JFL

mirin the lifestyle though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, denthegodking, LooksOrDeath and 32 others
Oh yea i forgot to add he is 192 cm as well LOL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, thvg and deepfuckingvalue
It looks like an awful life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, LooksOrDeath, IMPROVINATOR and 18 others
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
damn narcy as hell too

yeah now that i think about it imagine sending your cousin a video of yourself banging a girl.
@Verline are you a femboy?

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and xegigi
My cousin, he use to send me snaps with girls he hooked up with lol. I even have a video of him banging a girl but now gonna share that since he is naked.

He is now 32 and still "slaying" and has no plans of settling down last time i spoke to him, wish i was him.
Why does he not want to settle down

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, rand anon and Hardrada
yeah now that i think about it imagine sending your cousin a video of yourself banging a girl.
I mean it's not him straight up banging from the back but they are basically laying in bed and she is naked LOL

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger

Was he your romanian cousin

I have instagram stories of him with my name i could post from 2020-2021, why would i larp about this LOL
Not saying you larping man

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and halloweed
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Primalsplit, Chadeep and 7 others
My testosterone is high
I was joking LOL, mirin you got high T though, also reply dm the ignore is real, brutal i thought we were arabic homies

• +1
I was joking LOL, mirin you got high T though, also reply dm the ignore is real, brutal i thought we were arabic homies
I’m gonna give you a detailed response!

• +1
Reactions: Verline
@Xangsane That nigger wishiwaschico aka wishiwasnotlarping thinks he mogs him LOL

• +1
I would say my cousin is Chadlite, his eye area is a bit brutal, but Chad jaw and ofc 192 cm is fucking insane LOL, meanwhile im fucking 174 cm, brutal(JOVA NIGGER)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manana, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 3 others

male whore basically

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, Chadeep, SteveRogers and 3 others
some people were born to slay not me

• So Sad
people will say im lying, but he said his bodycount was 80+ and i asked him about it 2+ years ago so
is he mentally ill

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Patriot and Verline
@Xangsane People will say this is tales, but i kid you not, he legit got approached by some milf when he was outside buying ice cream in the middle of the night while riding his bike LOL, she stopped him and asked for his number then went back to her place somehow.

And when he went to visit his friend that lives in UK he was banging some milf as well who gave her a credit card he could use while staying there since he was perma broke due to not working a lot LOL, and he was going clubs with his friend as well slaying there to

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Patriot and Xangsane
@Xangsane People will say this is tales, but i kid you not, he legit got approached by some milf when he was outside buying ice cream in the middle of the night while riding his bike LOL, she stopped him and asked for his number then went back to her place somehow.

And when he went to visit his friend that lives in UK he was banging some milf as well who gave her a credit card he could use while staying there since he was perma broke due to not working a lot LOL, and he was going clubs with his friend as well slaying there to
Doesn't he get tired of the same shit over and over again?
I wonder who's the oldest and youngest he ever slayed

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma and Verline
Doesn't he get tired of the same shit over and over again?
Honestly yea i would think so to, he started slaying since he was like 16 as well so lol

• +1
I wonder who's the oldest and youngest he ever slayed
He is a really nice guy, narcy yes but still he has respect, he even told me a few under aged girls(16-17) would approach him but he always ignored that, his oldest slay from what i know is 50 something, probs one of the milfs he banged lol

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah I'm being serious. We all want to raise a family some day. Well, 99% of us
I think most people think like you, personally i never want kids or a GF, sounds cringe asf because it is. I just wanna slay as much as my cousin lol, he has only had 2 GF's in his life as well

• +1
The top of the food chain always wins. That's the way it's always been, and always will be.

• +1
The top of the food chain always wins. That's the way it's always been, and always will be.
Yea, some people are just meant to slay like someone said before, brutal

@WishIwasChico

seems like a cool lifestyle imo only for a short period of time, your unc will probably age well tho most oldcels that choose to never get married or have children usually age well from personal experience.

I wouldn't wanna live like that tho I'm tryna have 30 children before I die all olympics athletes and models. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SteveRogers, Sprinkles and 2 others
seems like a cool lifestyle imo only for a short period of time, your unc will probably age well tho most oldcels that choose to never get married or have children usually age well from personal experience.
yea most people would only do this for a short time, but somehow he still does it, and pretty regular as well. He still goes bars and clubs most weekends with his friends so lol

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
damn narcy as hell too

While chad lives his fantasies we are doomed to watch

• So Sad
Reactions: xegigi
If that's chad, then I'm giga whatever that is

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
It looks like an awful life
I just can't find this appealing, there is nobody I envy in this modern world. It all feels meaningless. I see through the bullshit

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Chadeep, SteveRogers and 2 others