The location and phenotype pill is underrated here

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
I’m incel(well u dunno I don’t try with women so I don’t think incel is the word) for these 2 principles alone. Now I wasn’t out to get girls but I enjoy attention from hoes for my ego I have pride. Now guys who know me here know I speak about how my location is mainly why I’m incel but now the nightclubs I frequent are full of cumskin foids I have 0 CHANCE of getting girls as I prob look like an Muslim(no I won’t shave my beard)

Literally spoke to an half curry half white foid we were vibinf only for her freind to look @ her and pull a “no ☠️” face to her. Brutal that’s when I knew I’ll die alone if I stay in my location. Notice how I say this is an location/phenopill instead of racepill as niggas I was with did ok and pulled hoes. Maybe I’m ugly to non ethnic hoes here and im coping

@Xangsane @Kamui @SecularIslamist @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston I made good friends here tonight cos I’m charismatic so I have 7 new buddies yay

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and murdah
Location pill is indeed brutal, also there is a brutal part of this story you forgot to mention and it's that girl's are emotionally easy to sway or change their view as in the girl you were vibing with did not see you as bad yet until her friend clouded her judgement with "No".

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Don’t BBC do good in Londom? what’s your pheno?

Location pill is indeed brutal, also there is a brutal part of this story you forgot to mention and it's that girl's are emotionally easy to sway or change their view as in the girl you were vibing with did not see you as bad yet until her friend clouded her judgement with "No".
Yep. I even told her I noticed lmfao and we laughed abt it. I hate white foids man, I don’t even try to go for them but they won’t even let me grab ethnics. Being me is so stressful because I know outside my shithole I wouldn’t be incel. I can’t even get a GF that’s 5/10 here thanks to this shit and my high inhb.!

Yep. I even told her I noticed lmfao and we laughed abt it. I hate white foids man, I don’t even try to go for them but they won’t even let me grab ethnics. Being me is so stressful because I know outside my shithole I wouldn’t be incel. I can’t even get a GF that’s 5/10 here thanks to this shit and my high inhb.!
White girls are the worst when it comes to being around because your whole looks is being judged more than of ethnic girls, no wonder the ethnic girl at first was fine vibing with you because shes cultured. Also another thing is she laughed with you which probably means you can get a ethnic girl if you didnt find the ones who had white friends.

Just from personal experience but the ethnic girls who do have white friends are always the most self-hating but this is a unique case.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Don’t BBC do good in Londom? what’s your pheno?
BBC do fine not me though. As I said this isn’t a racepill niggers are low inhb and don’t suffer the same phenotype cucking as me. Just don’t look Muslim theory is legit with Cumskins. I need to go to an ethnic club to ascend

• +1
Reactions: murdah
There is a disproportionate amount of ethnics on .org for this reason exactly. I have no doubt if I grew up in a non-western country (western and northern Europe / NA) I'd be better off. Maybe not economically, but definitely SMV wise.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
There is a disproportionate amount of ethnics on .org for this reason exactly. I have no doubt if I grew up in a non-western country (western and northern Europe / NA) I'd be better off. Maybe not economically, but definitely SMV wise.
Yeah if I lived in London or a non white nation or gook nation is not be incel.

I don’t think the racepill is real I think the phenotype pill is what ethnics are speaking about. It will explain why niggas who I mogg get hoes and I don’t despite being the same race. I immediately raged once I went into the club and saw 95% of women were white I wanted to murder somebody I was livid, my m8s know my view on this and think it’s me chatting shit but they jsut don’t get it. Esp mullatos they think im speaking about the ravepill but they don’t seem to grasp that im speaking about the phenotypepill. I think its because mullatos do even better than white guys so they cannot even relate