THE LOOKSMAX.ORG MANGA CHAPTER 1

There needs to be an arc where he softmaxxes but is still subhuman so he gets LL and Lefort 2 in India @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, CoconutCream, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Make me a vilain pls 🇲🇦

the smiley arab monster
1599139187-superrajelbassem.png

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
excellent start
please continue

• +1

• +1
this is a good start, entertaining. keep going

• +1
Lookism is a good manhwa too

• +1
You need to add Richard ramirez to this shit.

Make the main character get possesed by ramirez spirit or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, BrahminBoss and Yuno_howitez
READ FROM LEFT TO RIGHT.

The Looksmax.org chapter 1 is finished which is the start of a beautiful arching well thought out story about a subhuman that wants to looksmax.

Users that appear in this chapter : @Arvid @curlyheadjames @Blackgymmax @Pakicel

Artwork will be improved in upcoming chapters.

Post below what users you would like to see next! You can nominate yourself too.

what chapter will I be added into?

READ FROM LEFT TO RIGHT.

The Looksmax.org chapter 1 is finished which is the start of a beautiful arching well thought out story about a subhuman that wants to looksmax.

Users that appear in this chapter : @Arvid @curlyheadjames @Blackgymmax @Pakicel

Post below what users you would like to see next! You can nominate yourself too.

what chapter will I be added into?

can't wait for the anime adaptation.

READ FROM LEFT TO RIGHT.

Looks like holy land lol

• +1
Great series, can't wait for next part.

Can you put the phrase "looks or death" in a line in the next chapter. Would appreciate it.

• +1
Great series, can't wait for next part.

Can you put the phrase "looks or death" in a line in the next chapter. Would appreciate it.

• +1
I wonder if my racist remarks made it through the chapters : D
@Yuno_howitez you should feature @LiteralCaucasian in your next Chapter.
The only phrase he is gonna say will be: "I am 1,88m tall!" and this will be the final panel of Chapter 2... after all, you need a strong villain right? :feelshehe:

PS. The final 2 villains should be @badg96 and the last one: @Erik-Jón ... The MC defeats the White Overlord @Erik-Jón and Obtains the Bimax of Truth, with which he opens the portal into the anime Universe:

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and LiteralCaucasian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Artemis
What about a bad end where he gets a million surgeries and ends up looking like Bogdanoffs?

• +1
What about a bad end where he gets a million surgeries and ends up looking like Bogdanoffs?
we will see for sure i am working on it right now but i was about to rope these past 2 days i was preparing but i wanted to see the world cup and now i got motivation tbh i will have a lot of time next week and gonna make a few chapters gonna release them all at once

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22190 and HerpDerpson
Can't wait for the tournament arc, btw.

You need to add Richard ramirez to this shit.

Make the main character get possesed by ramirez spirit or some shit.
Seconded. @Yuno_howitez I have a Ramirez arc in my mind it’ll be like ahs

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
what are you thinking?
ramirez as the devil on the left shoulder of protagonist chico on the right . chico is the good angel and convinces him not to dark triad max but after all efforts fail the protagonist ramriez maxes and gows down an evil road..

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Lookism is a good manhwa too
Author betrayed his ideas. its not about looks anymore. Also every important character is tall Chad/Stacy with perfect hair/skin.

we will see for sure i am working on it right now but i was about to rope these past 2 days i was preparing but i wanted to see the world cup and now i got motivation tbh i will have a lot of time next week and gonna make a few chapters gonna release them all at once
I believe in you, bhai.

If u want, you have my permission to use my side profile and other pics I've posted as well for whatever reason in the manga. :feelsokman:

ramirez as the devil on the left shoulder of protagonist chico on the right . chico is the good angel and convinces him not to dark triad max but after all efforts fail the protagonist ramriez maxes and gows down an evil road..
Bro wdyt

Cage hard at 5th slide

READ FROM LEFT TO RIGHT.

Artwork actually looks similar to the manga holyland