THE LOOKSMAX.ORG MANGA CHAPTER 3

Nice work, @Yuno_howitez. Looking forward to reading more chapters.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bump for tiktok cels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
bump for tiktok cels
this is your best work a masterpiece, didn't like the serial killer reference, but if you thought it was necessary it must've been.
get ur mental health in check, and then work on some more. you should do some work outside of this forum for art.
until then. < 3

this is your best work a masterpiece, didn't like the serial killer reference, but if you thought it was necessary it must've been.
get ur mental health in check, and then work on some more. you should do some work outside of this forum for art.
until then. < 3
Wow thank you man. You work on your songs too haha. Yes I am currently trying to get good at art and programming I wanna become a game developer maybe. I draw everyday now hopefully I will get really good.<33333333333333333333333333

• +1
Wow thank you man. You work on your songs too haha. Yes I am currently trying to get good at art and programming I wanna become a game developer maybe. I draw everyday now hopefully I will get really good.<33333333333333333333333333
thank u man im trying i looked at videos of me on meth from 7 months ago and I got severe PTSD & trauma so my days now ruined and I'm seeing flashing images to those times and smelling cigarette smoke fuckkkkk I had no motivation recently to make blackpill music all of my songs are horrible now ngl I cant release them also u can do it I believe in u work on ur craft and dedicate time to it you'll make it

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
thank u man im trying i looked at videos of me on meth from 7 months ago and I got severe PTSD & trauma so my days now ruined and I'm seeing flashing images to those times and smelling cigarette smoke fuckkkkk I had no motivation recently to make blackpill music all of my songs are horrible now ngl I cant release them also u can do it I believe in u work on ur craft and dedicate time to it you'll make it
you can do it too man i've done fucked up things and pathetic things in the past and looking at photos of myself from the past gives me panic attacks to be honest.
just keep working on your skills and when you are back in the zone you will surely make a banger hit and come back and hopefully stay on that train

• Love it
please @ me when the next one arrives, I loved the comics