The looksmaxing section is dying and here's why

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
1. Random useless posts are being posted every minute and leads to nowhere (not even something funny or reps)
2. The greycels
3. The very high posts users have understood that this section is dead so they have moved to spewing their thoughts on offtopic and moneymaking and success (jfl)
4. I used to get 2/3 reps per day at least and now ion get any
5. Shit posts
6. The greycels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, PseudoMaxxer, niqfan625 and 17 others
yup you getting no rep is true indicator that a section of the forum is dead not the quality of your posts

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, Deleted member 43403, zura and 14 others
I legit made a post about getting raped by a BBC in my dream and got a good amount of rep.

Just keep talking about BBC and you will win ez rep

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, Sixdaysinfallujah66, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 12 others
The ratio of people with knowledge able to give advice vs people needing advice has gone from sustainable to ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, dadfa, redmaxx and 9 others
The ratio of people with knowledge able to give advice vs people needing advice has gone from sustainable to ridiculous.
we need a new private forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Itsnotmeiswear, redmaxx and 3 others
yup you getting no rep is true indicator that a section of the forum is dead not the quality of your posts
idc bout the reps it's just that I was once addicted to this forum and now I feel like it s dying

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and Mr. President
we need a new private forum tbh
Yep, this is why I get PMs daily with people asking for ratings and advice because anyone with real pre tiktok PSL knowledge on here is hen's teeth atp.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ArcticStorm, bradpittshairline, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: justleavemealone
Yep, this is why I get PMs daily with people asking for ratings and advice because anyone with real pre tiktok PSL knowledge on here is hen's teeth atp.
most ppl asking for advice nowadays are annoying and narcy too so u dont rly wanna help them

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ArcticStorm, Allornothing and 3 others
most ppl asking for advice nowadays are annoying and narcy too so u dont rly wanna help them
Funniest is when they bark back from their objective rating.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Allornothing and Deleted member 29167
There's no reason to post on looksmaxing section unless you're a greycel. Everything important you need for looksmaxxing should be on the Best of The Best.

People who keep coming back to the forum after reading that don't really care about looksmaxing, it's more about complaining about/discussing social shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Looksmaxxing has always and will always be a redpill maybe that why?

There's no reason to post on looksmaxing section unless you're a greycel. Everything important you need for looksmaxxing should be on the Best of The Best.

People who keep coming back to the forum after reading that don't really care about looksmaxing, it's more about complaining about/discussing social shit
lol no botb is ass and has like 10 good threads at best

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and Sondern
lol no botb is ass and has like 10 good threads at best
Mods shoudl fix this then. There's no reason why efficientcels shouldn't be able to get everything they want from this shitty site i none section and then live their life instead of rotting with the rest of us here

Mods shoudl fix this then. There's no reason why efficientcels shouldn't be able to get everything they want from this shitty site i none section and then live their life instead of rotting with the rest of us here
no why would you wanna increase competition and surgery prices

most of the good threads on this site are tucked deep inside page 100+ in looksmaxxing section where they should stay

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
I'll be more active to get the subforum on it's feet again in a while

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
no why would you wanna increase competition and surgery prices

most of the good threads on this site are tucked deep inside page 100+ in looksmaxxing section where they should stay
What do you mean increase competition? Do you really think enough people around you actually look at this site? And the ones that look/read this advice dont so any of it or spend years saving for the money to do so. By the time they can you should be married(if successful) and you shoudnt care. The world is huge. The United states alone has four million mi² for the entire United States. You might think your gatekeeping but your not. No one around you is looking at this shit. Your fucking over guys thousands of miles from you for no reason. You only get one girl (in most society's and if you have more then one your likely to lose them all) also you cant be everywhere at once. So those girls you never had a chance with because your literally not in the immediate area. Idiot.

What do you mean increase competition? Do you really think enough people around you actually look at this site? And the ones that look/read this advice dont so any of it or spend years saving for the money to do so. By the time they can you should be married(if successful) and you shoudnt care. The world is huge. The United states alone has four million mi² for the entire United States. You might think your gatekeeping but your not. No one around you is looking at this shit. Your fucking over guys thousands of miles from you for no reason. You only get one girl (in most society's and if you have more then one your likely to lose them all) also you cant be everywhere at once. So those girls you never had a chance with because your literally not in the immediate area. Idiot.
This is factual

The more I learn about this forum the more I realize I missed the boat. There really was a generation of people here who understood aesthetics, and nearly all of them have been reduced to deleted users.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 32514 and garoupilled_
3. The very high posts users have understood that this section is dead so they have moved to spewing their thoughts on offtopic and moneymaking and success (jfl)

Stacks subforums

• Woah
Reactions: justleavemealone
View attachment 2550641

View attachment 2550643

yup...
Ion need graph though since my mathematical genius brain calculates everything for me already

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Everything to be discussed has already been discussed
This is a shitposting forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and justleavemealone
The more I learn about this forum the more I realize I missed the boat. There really was a generation of people here who understood aesthetics, and nearly all of them have been reduced to deleted users.
Indeed , am Soo Soo far gone, missed the boat