The 'loser' stereotype was created to cuck men into being simps

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Governments don't want men to stay at home and play video games because it's not good for their bottom line, so they created the myth of such men being 'losers' who don't 'achieve' anything.

In actual fact, it's the men who wagecuck all day just so that they can betabucks for women that don't give a shit about them that are the real losers.

Having low self-esteem because you refuse to partake in the scam is bullshit. Loserdom is a socially made-up concept that was designed to cuck us. Women don't even really care if you are a loser or not insofar as you are good-looking enough. Maybe this was not the case in the past but it is increasingly the case today.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, oldcelloser, Deleted member 14264 and 20 others
Well If all you do is stay at home and play video games then you really are a loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, faggotchadlite, Kristin and 7 others
Well If all you do is stay at home and play video games then you really are a loser
Compared to what?

As far as nature is concerned, being a 'loser' just means that you failed to reproduce. A chad can stay at home and play video games all day and still not be considered a 'loser' by nature (or even just lots of actual people) if he has high genetic quality and constantly gets laid.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Melo95, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Compared to what?

As far as nature is concerned, being a 'loser' just means that you failed to reproduce. A chad can stay at home and play video games all day and still not be considered a 'loser' by nature (or even just lots of actual people) if he has high genetic quality and constantly gets laid.
well yeah except chads dont stay at home playing video games all day, they go out and have fun

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and ShowerMaxxing
The best thing to do is

to earn money your own, on your pc, laptop there are alot of ways illegal to legal

And go outside to have fun and chill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and WontStopNorwooding
well yeah except chads dont stay at home playing video games all day, they go out and have fun
And ´losers' don't?

I''ve went into plenty of parties during my early 20's. I went out quite a bit. Guess what? I still ended up a so-called 'loser'.

Governments don't want men to stay at home and play video games because it's not good for their bottom line, so they created the myth of such men being 'losers' who don't 'achieve' anything.

In actual fact, it's the men who wagecuck all day just so that they can betabucks for women that don't give a shit about them that are the real losers.

Having low self-esteem because you refuse to partake in the scam is bullshit. Loserdom is a socially made-up concept that was designed to cuck us. Women don't even really care if you are a loser or not insofar as you are good-looking enough. Maybe this was not the case in the past but it is increasingly the case today.
True.
Doing Nothing Gets Monotonous Though.
neckbeards-13.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Deleted member 5786
"Big fax squidbro, these cucks r being pressured to poision their body as "fun", when you can have fun at home with my akumi pillow :ROFLMAO:"

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Looks234
istg bro i was thinking about this just yesterday

ppl think theyre cool and shit for having gfs when its probably cuz theyre beta buxxing them

or they just look good, which is heavily luck-based

which is why i dont see why ppl insult ppl for playing video games or rotting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Wait till they find out about YouTubers and steamers that make more money sitting on their asses playing video games all day and reacting to shit than they ever will in their entire wagecuck lives.

I don't want to be a wagecuck, but I have a particular STEM goal, so I'll have to do it anyways

I wanna get a job just so I can become independant from my parents cuz they have already given me alot

Jfl soon all STEM jobs except a minority will be obsolete because of AI.
Thats my goal lol. Eliminate as many jobs as possible in my lifetime and cause mass rioting and suffering as a result tbh.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
A loser is a person that dont benefit the tribe in a way . And if dont help it get killed or thrown out loser is still social construct because it benefits society

just be Chad bro so you arent forced to LDAR :feelskek: