The low-inhib and primalpill wins again

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Money means nothing in today’s world. You need it for security but that’s it. If you truly believe money will get you a girl you’re absolutely retarded.

A broke low-inhib dude who sells drugs and treats everyone like shit, stands on top of the SOCIAL hierarchy will ALWAYS win against a dude who’s rich and stands on top of the SOCIETAL hierarchy. Money’s just a concept.

Women only care abt primal shit, a strong dude, a goodlooking chad, good dick game, good frame and height, they don’t care abt what car you drive, abt what you wear or how much money you have.

I have hundreds of real life examples of broke niggas who steal girls from rich htn’s.
I myself have fucked 2 bitches who cheated on their rich bf while I still don’t even have my driver’s license.

Being low-inhib and adventurous will take you way further in life than money ever will. Money will turn you docule, it will take your will. Being broke is being free unironically while many or you cucks believe the opposite.
Money is a losing concept.
That’s why most rich ppl are high inhib cucks while most broke dudes are low-inhib slayers.

Broke low-inhib chad > rich chad.

Start the coping in the comments already faggots :lul:
Meanwhile satan worshipping serial killers steal your girl and scam you of your useless money.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGdRAcJb3/

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elijah_leo, edodalic29, itzyaboyJJ and 12 others
I need money for personality transplant jfl

@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @Clavicular move this to BOTB asap
The low-inhib pill is the ONLY behavioural and materialistic pill in existence.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Jason Voorhees, ey88 and 1 other person
I always said this. Women want to fuck messy sloppy Trevor from gta type guys. That’s why I never brush my hair or dress nice because the sloppier and messier you are the more pussy you fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ImVerySorry, BigBoy, Elijah_leo and 12 others
Money means nothing in today’s world. You need it for security but that’s it. If you truly believe money will get you a girl you’re absolutely retarded.

A broke low-inhib dude who sells drugs and treats everyone like shit, stands on top of the SOCIAL hierarchy will ALWAYS win against a dude who’s rich and stands on top of the SOCIETAL hierarchy. Money’s just a concept.

Women only care abt primal shit, a strong dude, a goodlooking chad, good dick game, good frame and height, they don’t care abt what car you drive, abt what you wear or how much money you have.

I have hundreds of real life examples of broke niggas who steal girls from rich htn’s.
I myself have fucked 2 bitches who cheated on their rich bf while I still don’t even have my driver’s license.

Being low-inhib and adventurous will take you way further in life than money ever will. Money will turn you docule, it will take your will. Being broke is being free unironically while many or you cucks believe the opposite.
That’s why most rich ppl are high inhib cucks while most broke dudes are low-inhib slayers.

Meanwhile satan worshipping serial killers steal your girl and scam you of your useless money.

Answer to TikTok foid: because junkies are more gl. There’s the answer.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bululu_87, edodalic29, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 4 others
I agree and disagree at the same time, but a rich dude who like violence win against the broke ass ninja

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Then they’ll reach 30, and they’ll fight to get a rich MTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Gengar and PsychoDsk
I always said this. Women want to fuck messy sloppy Trevor from gta type guys. That’s why I never brush my hair or dress nice because the sloppier and messier you are the more pussy you fuck
Deadass, the more fucked up your mind is the more pussy you’re gonna get.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, PsychoH and Vermilioncore
Dark triad pill also
Women like the "danger"

• +1
No, junkies are just more low-inhib, take more risks = high T. It all boils down to primal instincts. Bitches want guys who just don’t give a shit, not ‘look at my roley’ cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, whotthehell, WeiWei and 4 others

they want guys like Micah from rdr2

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I js saw this @shizuku11111 post where these 2 hoodnigs meet up in a blind date in a cat. The nig just grabs her by the neck and she sucks him off in the back seat

They end up fucking while the youtubecuck films jfl

• +1
Nah they’ll cheat on their rich bf’s to go with the broke chad and live life to the fullest breaking laws, not caring about society

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and PARISIEN
low inhib = guy who will escalate

that's it. i cracked the code.

• +1
Also ppl who get money for women are stupid
Get money so you can escape the stupid 9-5 matrix slavehole not for foids

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, aphoria and PsychoDsk
I js saw this @shizuku11111 post where these 2 hoodnigs meet up in a blind date in a cat. The nig just grabs her by the neck and she sucks him off in the back seat

They end up fucking while the youtubecuck films jfl
Jfll
That’s unironically the way, just grab the bitch and do what you want with her, she’ll like it more than when you ask it first

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Nah they’ll cheat on their rich bf’s to go with the broke chad and live life to the fullest breaking laws, not caring about society
need more data, on this

• +1
And the rich MTN will say “I’m such a lucky guy to get this lady!” :hnghn:
No, junkies are just more low-inhib, take more risks = high T. It all boils down to primal instincts. Bitches want guys who just don’t give a shit, not ‘look at my roley’ cucks
I don’t think an ugly low inhib would slay gl foids, if he’s gl then sure.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PARISIEN

Jfl this is obvious, Jeff bezos invited his wife to go travel the world in his yacth, he told her she could invite anyone she wanted, guess who she invited?? Her chad ex boyfriend..

• JFL
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan, yoshisand and PsychoDsk
Also ppl who get money for women are stupid
Get money so you can escape the stupid 9-5 matrix slavehole not for foids
You don’t need money to escape the ‘matrix’. The matrix isn’t even real buddy, the matrix is an idea set up by corporations and self help cucks like andrew tate. You’re always stuck somewhere. If you truly wanna be free, you have to be a homeless nomad travelling the world, there’s no other way.
Read or watch some yt vids of diogenes, the only man in history who was truly free

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, PsychoH, whotthehell and 1 other person
But y’a seen ton of rich girl going to beautiful dude even if they are broke.

But no Stacie’s HTB/MTB

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
need more data, on this
Jfl this is obvious, Jeff bezos invited his wife to go travel the world in his yacth, he told her she could invite anyone she wanted, guess who she invited?? Her chad ex boyfriend..
Foids are hardwired to find the best genetic material. If that’s a brokie then she’s gonna fuck the brokie. If it’s a rich guy she’s gonna go for the rich guy. Money doesn’t matter in this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH, truthhurts, org3cel.RR and 1 other person

That’s a given, someone ugly slays nothing

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

Honestly I’ve been cucked by a dealer, the foid was rich but like very ugly

I admit I liked the chased but I couldn’t see myself put my tongue on this face,

But a drug dealer and a rich little bitch making out,

The dude was so proud like “I won, fuck off PARISIEN”

I wonder if they still talk to each other

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Foids are hardwired to find the best genetic material. If that’s a brokie then she’s gonna fuck the brokie. If it’s a rich guy she’s gonna go for the rich guy. Money doesn’t matter in this.
Wtf jeff.. what’s wrong with him he is doing a will smith

But you need money to surgerymaxx?
Or do you think Looksmaxxing, Bp is fake

the sloppier the dude the sloppier the head he gets

But you need money to surgerymaxx?
Or do you think Looksmaxxing, Bp is fake
True but potential is still determined by genetics. I think women can see through looksmaxxing except like leanmaxxing and dye nd shit

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and FUE Mogger
Honestly I’ve been cucked by a dealer, the foid was rich but like very ugly

I admit I liked the chased but I couldn’t see myself put my tongue on this face,

But a drug dealer and a rich little bitch making out,

The dude was so proud like “I won, fuck off PARISIEN”

I wonder if they still talk to each other
They probably did, who knows. Foids are evil like this.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN

my cousin is a low inhib drug seller and he gets ton of girls from every ethnicity (except black and indian)

• +1
Your cousin mogs
he mogs me def. Always got more girls than me even tho he is like 172/174 cm while I am 181 cm. I am t50 black hair loser while he has brown hair lightbrown eyes :feelswhy:. I do got a better bone structure tho :p. I still mog him when I was in my peak 2022 but gotta lock in again cuz now he mogs me to mumbai and back

True but potential is still determined by genetics. I think women can see through looksmaxxing except like leanmaxxing and dye nd shit
True there is a cap for your Max looks level but it
Doesn’t matter if women can see through looksmaxxing
Society still favours “fake” Good looking over ugly (below HTN)

BP is not just women related but also about all of society, get ahead by any means is my view.

Zeta is a prime example of what I’m talking about.(not saying he’s ugly without Coloring Maxxing, or his base but he clearly benefited from doing whatever he did)

Also even if you surgerymaxxed your bound to find some woman or just slay like Amnesia

women are more evil
Fixed. You really can’t argue because even the Hadiths state that the majority of hell-dwellers are in fact women. Now if foids aren’t evil, why would they be the majority in hell?

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Fixed. You really can’t argue because even the Hadiths state that the majority of hell-dwellers are in fact women. Now if foids aren’t evil, why would they be the majority in hell?
cuz most of them are slutty thats why they go to hell but men are def more evil imo. Who commited genocides, slavery, mass murders, rapes, racism etc etc. Its always men. Also when like some niggas somewhere die women always have solidarity while men whill make jokes. For ecample I saw a tiktok where a some kids were fed by a non profit organisation and they were asking for money and some dudes would make unfunny jokes like imma gamble it now blablabla. Women would never act like that. Only reason people here say women are evil is cuz they are incels

cuz most of them are slutty but men are def more evil imo. Who commited genocides, slavery, mass murders, rapes, racism etc etc. Its always men. Also when like some niggas somewhere die women always have solidarity while men whill make jokes. For ecample I saw a tiktok where a some kids were fed by a non profit organisation and they were asking for money and some dudes would make unfunny jokes like imma gamble it now blablabla. Women would never act like that. Only reason people here say women are evil is cuz they are incels
Women would do the same things if they had the physical strength for it. :feelskek: Women don’t make jokes like that because are virtue signallers. Do you know what this means?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTNcutecel and JohnBaza
True there is a cap for your Max looks level but it
Doesn’t matter if women can see through looksmaxxing
Society still favours “fake” Good looking over ugly (below HTN)

BP is not just women related but also about all of society, get ahead by any means is my view.

Zeta is a prime example of what I’m talking about.(not saying he’s ugly without Coloring Maxxing, or his base but he clearly benefited from doing whatever he did)

Also even if you surgerymaxxed your bound to find some woman or just slay like Amnesia
Zeta was chadlite even before looksmaxxing. It’s his genes. He would look good with white, blonde, black hair znd any colour eyes. His looksmaxxing did nothing.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, truthhurts and JohnBaza
Women would do the same things if they had the physical strength for it. :feelskek: Women don’t make jokes like that because are virtue signallers. Do you know what this means?
I understand bhai but they dont have the strength thus they didnt do the same things thus they arent evil. You cant use something that could have been as an argument.

• +1
I understand bhai but they dont have the strength thus they didnt do the same things thus they arent evil. You cant use something that could have been as an argument.
You're right bhai. They aren't evil. They're very evil.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, edodalic29, truthhurts and 1 other person
You're right bhai. They aren't evil. They're very evil.
come on bhai :lul:. who mothered you? I really dont understand this hate for women by some guys here. Only women I hate are the perverted onlyfans bitches and asian women (race traitors)

• +1
You aren't getting high class foids without money though. But ultimately you are right about one thing, low inhib is life, no low inhib no life.

• +1
2d3d8830a2c1-meglsdv24062701.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and org3cel.RR