THE LOWEST IQ GRAYCEL DENIES THE REALITY OF BLACKPILL AND TINDER

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Finally the one we have been so eagerly waiting for. A graycel whose stupidity has no limit has made his entry to this god forbidden forum.
Vammainen saapuu lankaan

If you haven't seen his thread, by all means go and have a look:

But now I will present a small collection of quotes from this rocket scientist:
most women meet their boyfreinds from social circles, not tinder. Obviously a 5'2 manlet couldnt get laid but an average looking nt guy with a big social circle can
Is this guy a time traveler, because whatever statistics he has to support his claim are OUT OF DATE!
Chart: How Couples Met | Statista

then these retards will claim that jbw is true, even though the majority of the US population is white so naturally those tinder whores will highly likely match with a white guy just because of the population.
S-see guys, the racepill isn't true. All races do just as well in the dating scene, whites are just more numerous!
Sand
Jbw1
White12

tinder is mainly men, and mainly white men, so nearly every study that shows a racial hierahchy in dating uses a sample size from online dating, where they do not understand that tinder isnt real life, and women moslty use it as a place to stroke their egos.
''Mostly white men use dating apps, that's why they do so well!''
Tinder

Tagging a couple users of higher intelligence:
@goat2x @RealLooksmaxxer @Gargantuan @6’1cel @Proex @xefo69 @Baldingman1998 @Stare @nonserviam @Thongmaster @oldcell @DutchPrettyBoy @Biggdink @Bigbeefius @spiderchad @MentalistKebab @KING REIDYZ @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Chadlite Rutherford @africancel @johncruz12345 @ToursOverBoyo2020 @6ft5manlet @Latebloomer10 @Golang @Thongmaster @Selfahate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, justshowerbro, Baldingman1998 and 18 others
Thanks for tagging me twice bro

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TimoT, Baldingman1998, Patient A and 10 others
online doesnt even specify tinder or any datings app, and u didnt even adress my points that online dating has the worse gender ratio jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 6723
I see Thongmaster has one more higher intelligence than the others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
online doesnt even specify tinder or any datings app, and u didnt even adress my points that online dating has the worse gender ratio jfl
Yeah, a large percentage of guys are pretty much incels in real life too, maybe get lucky few times a year. What's your point?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

why dox me bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Patient A, TheoryMaxxer and 2 others
707CFBFE 50B7 41DE A88C CC070951339F

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
02CA65F6 F4D0 49DD 8CDE F5B67AC6AB2D

This pic is outdated imagine how it is post corona

thanks for tag

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and BigBiceps
@6ft7Mogger
COPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Ritalincel and BigBiceps
Good thread.
His other thread was even worse ngl

Was on the verge of deleting it but I locked it instead, so if he decides to make more bluepilled/cherrypicked threads in the future, they won't go under the radar.
did u even bother to understand my reasoning, the blackpill literally says women are hardwired to hate ugly ethnic men so how are there cases of white women with NT ethnics

that was literally my point jfl

Whats up with all these bluepilled threads lately?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Gargantuan
he is ricecel he has to cope somehow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and nonserviam
no tag no care kys

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
did u even bother to understand my reasoning, the blackpill literally says women are hardwired to hate ugly ethnic men so how are there cases of white women with NT ethnics

Yes, there are always exceptions to every rule. But they are exceptions for a reason, and not the rule.

Your custom title is literally 'NT is everything' which you back up with your threads. Do you honestly think that if all ugly ethnics started being hyper NT, they would slay white women en masse?
They won't and you know it, everyone does.

Good for those very few exceptions who did manage to succeed, but it doesn't change the overall picture/rule.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 10104 and Ritalincel
Yeah, a large percentage of guys are pretty much incels in real life too, maybe get lucky few times a year. What's your point?
Even then @6ft7Mogger is forgetting that even at places like parties and clubs it’s basically a sausage feat of mostly dudes, the gender ratio is always fucked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Patient A, BigBiceps and 3 others

There's a niche for everything. This grandma has probably fucked with hundreds of young men, but we can't draw a conclusion that all young men like old pussy. There are people who go hot for fat people, despite themselves being normal weight. I'm not trying to say that interracial dating is comparable to normal weight going for fat person, but they're both a niche of sorts in the dating market. Most people simply prefer to date their own race.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 10104
Yes, there are always exceptions to every rule. But they are exceptions for a reason, and not the rule.

Your custom title is literally 'NT is everything' which you back up with your threads. Do you honestly think that if all ugly ethnics started being hyper NT, they would slay white women en masse?
They won't and you know it, everyone does.

Good for those very few exceptions who did manage to succeed, but it doesn't change the overall picture/rule.
if the rule is "women are hardwired to go for sexually dimporhic males and not ethnic males", then a bunch of examples of not only white women but good looking white women who have "millions of other options" , that would make the blackpill less valid. Not saying all ethnics could get white women but a majority of well adjusted, average or even slightly below average could

There's a niche for everything. This grandma had probably fucked with hundreds of young men, there are people who go hot for fat people, despite themselves being normal weight. I'm not trying to say that being ethnic is comparable to ''being fat'', but they're both a niche of sorts. Most people prefer to date their own race though.

if the rule is "women are hardwired to go for sexually dimporhic males and not ethnic males", then a bunch of examples of not only white women but good looking white women who have "millions of other options" , that would make the blackpill less valid. Not saying all ethnics could get white women but a majority of well adjusted, average or even slightly below average could

like i said if women are hardwired to go for sexually dimporhic men and hate ethnic men, and white stacys who have millions of other options + the highest smv why would they go for ethnic men?

Even then @6ft7Mogger is forgetting that even at places like parties and clubs it’s basically a sausage feat of mostly dudes, the gender ratio is always fucked
parties, clubs, cold approach are all stupid pua bullshit. the best way is social circle, i've seen ur pics ur only problem is ur hair thats it.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
One of the biggest gaycels I’ve ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patient A, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
like i said if women are hardwired to go for sexually dimporhic men and hate ethnic men, and white stacys who have millions of other options + the highest smv why would they go for ethnic men?
parties, clubs, cold approach are all stupid pua bullshit. the best way is social circle, i've seen ur pics ur only problem is ur hair thats it.
We've posted the data and statistics while you intentionally misinterpret stats and cherrypick. You're coping and you know it, deep down inside.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
We've posted the data and statistics while you intentionally misinterpret stats and cherrypick. You're coping and you know it, deep down inside.
cope i've literally showed u why those statistics are wrong 100000000s of times, they use online dating, online dating where there is a major diffrence in gender ratios get this through ur mentally retarded 1 digit iq head

@6ft7Mogger eats his bluepills as cereal everyday

:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 10104
cope i've literally showed u why those statistics are wrong 100000000s of times, they use online dating, online dating where there is a major diffrence in gender ratios get this through ur mentally retarded 1 digit iq head
cope I'vep osted the marriage statistics that you ignore OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN and I've also posted statistics that show racial preference outside of dating apps

keep coping you 1 iq small ricedicked flatfaced flatxilla monolidded framelet dicklet cuck

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and BigBiceps