The main cause of male emotional suffering is we care way more about women than they care about us

Legit, T is underrated part of looksmaxing tbh only thing with injecting it is you need to take other shit with it to control other hormones or you will fuck your self up it gets very complicated, and also the sides like hair loss. Being naturally high t is a fucking blessing
Tbh besides hair loss almost all sides come from from estrogen which can be easily controled with AI

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Coping
Tbh besides hair loss almost all sides come from from estrogen which can be easily controled with AI
Yep I would inject asap if it wasnโ€™t for hair loss :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
High IQ. And funny thing is, most psl users crave female validation while despising them so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1134
@badromance :feelshehe::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
They only give a shit about Chad. Rest of us are invisible scum.

reminder that men are worse than women
noone is stopping you from anything
so keep crying for them

They only give a shit about Chad. Rest of us are invisible scum.
Until she meets Gigachad on the grocery line.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
I don't think it's a blackpill hard to swallow.
I mean... it's the first thing you figure out with them lol

I believe female dating behaviour is part of the natural selection process in homo sapiens. Hypergamy ensures that only the best genes get passed on to the next generation of human beings.

It is funny that human females are selective and yet in our most closely related species, chimpanzees, females are willing to mate with almost any male. The alpha male will fight of the beta males when he wants to mate and even to prevent beta males from mating.

Hypergamy ensures that only the best genes get passed on to the next generation of human beings.
What about these 5ft goblins that fuck 6'ft chads? Women create incels.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, The Dude Abides, Insomniac and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back