The main reason women dislike rape is not because they don't enjoy it but because it takes away their privilege

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
We all know that women claim to dislike rape, even though statistics show many women have rape fetishes and women who get raped often orgasm.
The MAIN reason, probably the ONLY reason women reject rape and cry and whine about it so often, even though for many it is any enjoyable experience, is because sex is woman's trump card that lets them have ALL the power in a relationship.

If men could just say "fuck it, I'll just rape her" and then have an orgasm in her and then walk away, all of female power would be broken, men would no longer be willing to romance women, buy them flowers and dinner, and marry them and buy them houses, cars, clothes and fancy vacations. Rape is the ultimate equalizer between men and women and women are hateful and fearful that if a man just rapes her it will take away all her power and privilege, that is why they react so horribly against rape, it's not the experience that they recoil at, it is their power and privilege to consent and make men beg for sex that they recoil and fear having taken away.

That is why if an incel just says "fuck it, I'll never get laid pandering to women, I will just rape them instead", it makes women so fearful and they get very upset at this thought, just like how rich people hate the thought of losing all their power and privilege and advantages that money gives them, if they ever become poor their life is far harder than someone who is born poor and just doesn't know any different. Raping women basically turns women into honorary men, they no longer can use sex as an advantage, tool and weapon against men to get what they want, for the first time in their privileged and pampered life they have to work for what they want and earn and deserve it like men do and the thought horrifies them.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Ryldoo IS COPING, Fear and 30 others
not even the title bro

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10551, audreyen and 4 others
We all know that women claim to dislike rape, even though statistics show many women have rape fetishes and women who get raped often orgasm.
The MAIN reason, probably the ONLY reason women reject rape and cry and whine about it so often, even though for many it is any enjoyable experience, is because sex is woman's trump card that lets them have ALL the power in a relationship.

If men could just say "fuck it, I'll just rape her" and then have an orgasm in her and then walk away, all of female power would be broken, men would no longer be willing to romance women, buy them flowers and dinner, and marry them and buy them houses, cars, clothes and fancy vacations. Rape is the ultimate equalizer between men and women and women are hateful and fearful that if a man just rapes her it will take away all her power and privilege, that is why they react so horribly against rape, it's not the experience that they recoil at, it is their power and privilege to consent and make men beg for sex that they recoil and fear having taken away.

That is why if an incel just says "fuck it, I'll never get laid pandering to women, I will just rape them instead", it makes women so fearful and they get very upset at this thought, just like how rich people hate the thought of losing all their power and privilege and advantages that money gives them, if they ever become poor their life is far harder than someone who is born poor and just doesn't know any different. Raping women basically turns women into honorary men, they no longer can use sex as an advantage, tool and weapon against men to get what they want, for the first time in their privileged and pampered life they have to work for what they want and earn and deserve it like men do and the thought horrifies them.

Another banger by my brother Pinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I saw a quote it goes (paraphrase) everything in life is about sex except sex which is about power

aka op is right well done

HIGH IQ and i loue your JB pics

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 4612
Inb4 coping plebbitors with their "rape is never ok and women don't enjoy it"

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others
Same reason why women are against legal prostitution, they hate the thought of a subhuman cheating his genetic fate and just pays a hundred bucks to have amazing sex with a Stacy. They want subhumans to be asexual beings.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, CFW432, micropenis29 and 6 others
OP is an fbi informant

• JFL
This is a stolen thread but good job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 4612
Same reason why women are against legal prostitution, they hate the thought of a subhuman cheating his genetic fate and just pays a hundred bucks to have amazing sex with a Stacy. They want subhumans to be asexual beings.
100%

in fact, I personally think women in america are so fat because men who can't fuck skinny women for free don't have the option of fucking a skinny woman by paying, so they are forced to go for fatties, which removes the incentive for a fat woman to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29, yonmaxxed, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
100%

in fact, I personally think women in america are so fat because men who can't fuck skinny women for free don't have the option of fucking a skinny woman by paying, so they are forced to go for fatties, which removes the incentive for a fat woman to lose weight.
It's kinda unsettling when you realize that women's entire existance revolves around making life worse for sub5 men and making it better for Chad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CFW432, micropenis29, turkproducer and 1 other person
didnt read a single letter of your post

but read the title and i agree

so i'll give 150 IQ

• JFL
I wouldn't describe it as a trump card but it is what gives women their value. Not to mention the primary female purpose is hypergamy & securing a high-quality man to care for her & raise a child. If a subhuman low-quality man comes out of nowhere & rapes her it takes all that away from her & destroys her world. It's a very hard experience for a man to relate to but the closest thing would be castration.

I wouldn't describe it as a trump card but it is what gives women their value. Not to mention the primary female purpose is hypergamy & securing a high-quality man to care for her & raise a child. If a subhuman low-quality man comes out of nowhere & rapes her it takes all that away from her & destroys her world. It's a very hard experience for a man to relate to but the closest thing would be castration.
well you also have to differentiate between rape of a virgin and a non virgin. the traditional reason that rape was bad was because it robbed a woman of her chastity. if a woman sleeps with a double digit amount of Chads, then some random subhuman raping her is just another dick inside of her. also remember that hookers sleep with ugly men just in exchange for money, a slut being raped by a subhuman feels violated because she wasn't compensated.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Lux
good conspiracy but the reality is simple
fantasizing=/ actually wanting it irl
when u fantasize u r responsible for the whole pilot,
they would still like it from a chad but they would not call it rape

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

Nikola tesla png

well you also have to differentiate between rape of a virgin and a non virgin. the traditional reason that rape was bad was because it robbed a woman of her chastity.
A woman's virginity is no longer valued in today's society. & that's not the only reason it's bad there's also my first reply
if a woman sleeps with a double digit amount of Chads, then some random subhuman raping her is just another dick inside of her.
Birth control is unnatural & the girl's brain doesn't understand this. In her mind, she's successfully secured & reproduced with many high-quality men. & no it's not just another dick inside her read my first reply. You're being very literal when it comes to what rape is & not factoring in a female worldview.
also remember that hookers sleep with ugly men just in exchange for money, a slut being raped by a subhuman feels violated because she wasn't compensated.
Hookers are an exception & they're always riddled with psychological problems & trauma. Just because rape & prostitution both involve sex with ugly guys doesn't mean the experience is comparable. She doesn't feel violated because she wasn't compensated she feels violated cause she was raped. Hell, I would feel violated if I was raped by another guy. Can you not relate to that?

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
just because they dont call it rape doesnt mean it wouldnt be rape though. and the main reason they are upset about average/below men is because it makes them feel less powerful. if they weren't told they were special princesses their whole lives i'd argue they could enjoy rape from a non chad

i swear some of you will say literary anything and then slap "women bad" at the end and post it and people will fucking agree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Lux and Deleted member 4612
Hookers are an exception & they're always riddled with psychological problems & trauma. Just because rape & prostitution both involve sex with ugly guys doesn't mean the experience is comparable. She doesn't feel violated because she wasn't compensated she feels violated cause she was raped. Hell, I would feel violated if I was raped by another guy. Can you not relate to that?
jfl @ comparing male on male rape to male on female rape. the female body is biologically designed to handle rape. and no, that fact does not technically justify it, but it does highlight the shitty comparison you make.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6512
jfl @ comparing male on male rape to male on female rape. the female body is biologically designed to handle rape. and no, that fact does not technically justify it, but it does highlight the shitty comparison you make.
just single out the last point I made & ignore the rest of my argument theory

Fantasizing is just what you want to happen irl but can't, no straight man for example fantasizes about getting raped by 10 black men, and if he does he is not straight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf and Deleted member 4612
it's not designed to handle rape
even with consensual sex, u cant just stick it in, it will hurt
did u ever have sex lmao
actual rape cause internal damage and bleeding

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
just like how you're built for bbc

I prefer your Jailbait threads tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
just single out the last point I made & ignore the rest of my argument theory
i just needed to emphasize it.
A woman's virginity is no longer valued in today's society. & that's not the only reason it's bad there's also my first reply
it is valued actually, have you ever seen those females who sell their virginity for high amounts of money, or the fact that hymen reconstruction surgery exists?

• +1
If I speak I am in big trouble

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Lux
it's not designed to handle rape
even with consensual sex, u cant just stick it in, it will hurt
did u ever have sex lmao
actual rape cause internal damage and bleeding
That's not absolutely true, vaginas lubrificate during rape and internal damage and bleeding happens even with consensual sex, you don't know nothing, if spotting rape was easy there would not be fake rape allegations.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and turkproducer
it is valued actually, have you ever seen those females who sell their virginity for high amounts of money, or the fact that hymen reconstruction surgery exists?
not as much at it once was

Fantasizing is just what you want to happen irl but can't, no straight man for example fantasizes about getting raped by 10 black men, and if he does he is not straight.
bad comparison
a straight man may fantasize about being raped by a woman but actual experience will be traumatic, and he will feel violated

since females are naturally submissive its not surprising they have rape fantasies, but actual rape have serious mental consequences and mostly will be carried out by an ugly man (not the cast women would choose lol)

That's not absolutely true, vaginas lubrificate during rape and internal damage and bleeding happens even with consensual sex, you don't know nothing, if spotting rape was easy there would not be fake rape allegations.
it may lubricate a little to protect against damage but it's not enough to satisfy not being damaged
no, mutual normal sex should not cause damage and bleeding wtf unless u are doing with an 8 inch

not as much at it once was
actually i'd argue it's valued even more. let me elaborate

a woman can now sell her virginity for thousands if not millions of dollars, in the past she couldnt do that.

what you mean to say is that a woman not being a virgin isnt as socially penalizing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, turkproducer and Lux

Exactly

• +1
actually i'd argue it's valued even more. let me elaborate

a woman can now sell her virginity for thousands of dollars, in the past she couldnt do that.
In the past, that wouldn't be allowed though. The reason it's thousands of dollars is basic supply so yes you could say it's more valuable but I'd argue that the consumers (men that care about it) have shrunk to an insanely small amount & it doesn't have that value for the majority of men.

The majority of men see pornstars as high-quality women. The promiscuity/chastity of women no longer has the same effect it once did on their value.

• +1
bad comparison
a straight man may fantasize about being raped by a woman but actual experience will be traumatic, and he will feel violated

since females are naturally submissive its not surprising they have rape fantasies, but actual rape have serious mental consequences and mostly will be carried out by an ugly man (not the cast women would choose lol)
The consequences of rape are not as bad as you thing, it's a myth, it's made to make rape even worst than it is. Most of raped women feel guilty because of their reaction to it, not because of the act per sé. I spoke to some women who got raped and they all told me that they felt guilty because they had an orgasm or expected to be a terrible experience but their body reacted in a different way.

Rape is not as traumatic as people make it to be

How women react to rape:

I Wish i could find that post by that therapist that said that most women orgasm during rape (in which reddit users confirm) but i can't.

The reasons are economic also
Women dislike rape individually it bypasses their system by which they try to get the highest SMV male to commit. She feels cheated the same way someone would break a contract or otherwise force an unfair deal on her
Women collectively dislike prostitution because it lowers the value of pussy. By collectively withholding sex (contracting the offer) they're inflating the value of pussy beyond proportions. And since demand isn't contractable (because men are horny, though this is changing IMO) this is a net profit for them. Prostitution defats this strategy because it floods the market with cheap pussy.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, turkproducer, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
The reasons are economic also
Women dislike rape individually it bypasses their system by which they try to get the highest SMV male to commit. She feels cheated the same way someone would break a contract or otherwise force an unfair deal on her
Women collectively dislike prostitution because it lowers the value of pussy. By collectively withholding sex (contracting the offer) they're inflating the value of pussy beyond proportions. And since demand isn't contractable (because men are horny, though this is changing IMO) this is a net profit for them. Prostitution defats this strategy because it floods the market with cheap pussy.
If there would be a taxed funded prostitution in which every male could fuck a prostitute for free once a month they would go crazy

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Matheus and Deleted member 4612
In the past, that wouldn't be allowed though. The reason it's thousands of dollars is basic supply so yes you could say it's more valuable but I'd argue that the consumers (men that care about it) have shrunk to an insanely small amount & it doesn't have that value for the majority of men.

The majority of men see pornstars as high-quality women. The promiscuity/chastity of women no longer has the same effect it once did on their value.
yes, good point. i agree. also there is the marriage market where men value female virginity more, although not all men are strictly virgin only in terms of marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
yes, good point. i agree. also there is the marriage market where men value female virginity more, although not all men are strictly virgin only in terms of marriage.
If women really disliked rape as much as they claim and if It was a huge trauma that they could not live anymore then we would go extinct since most of human history was full of rapes.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and Deleted member 4612
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and ask you guys a question
How would you feel if your mother was raped ?

Rape is only a problem if a non-chad man does it

• +1
If my mother acted like a whore she would deserve It, but my mom is married and never goes out so if she was raped It would mean that It would happen like in a grocery store or shit like that which would be weird.

• +1
They want to get raped by chad not by some subhuman deathnic ethnic deformed manlet

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed and Kevin Logan
They want to get raped by chad not by some subhuman deathnic ethnic deformed manlet
Doesn't change the fact that when subhumans rape them they get wet and orgasm, meanwhile they can't with their cuck husband.

• +1
If my mother acted like a whore she would deserve It, but my mom is married and never goes out so if she was raped It would mean that It would happen like in a grocery store or shit like that which would be weird.
@Yliaster was there a point you were trying to make?

it may lubricate a little to protect against damage but it's not enough to satisfy not being damaged
no, mutual normal sex should not cause damage and bleeding wtf unless u are doing with an 8 inch
women still may enjoy the rape though. it causes them to orgasm.

like you said they don't want it to happen but that is because it takes away their power and privilege. i made a comparison in another thread:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512