The majority of 140+ IQ ppl drop out of college

rrrrrr8526

rrrrrr8526

kpopmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 15827, Chadeep and 5 others
Why is it that most of those above 130 IQ are men?

Why is it that most of those above 130 IQ are men?

having a male child is an evolutionary gamble - high risk high reward

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Chadeep, AlexanderTheGreat and 10 others
having a male child is an evolutionary gamble - high risk high reward
Its better then having a daughter IMO i would hate if my daughter was a slut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 14392 and 5 others
and the ones who are 150+ iq don't go to college

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Chadeep, Acromegaly_Chad and 7 others
and the ones who are 150+ iq don't go to college

yep college is hell for 150+

there are 2 problems for them

1) Their conception of the reality, the very framework they use for cognition, is different. It's not as if they use the same logic and everyone else but just do it faster - they fundamentally think differently because they can hold more abstract concepts - they see the whole forest when average ppl see a few trees.

2) Even going by the normie conception of reality used in college, they'll still be understimulated af

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14392, Chadeep and 8 others
85 iq mogs

enough to make good money and dumb enough to not give a fuck and be low inhib slayers

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Madhate, Kingcel32 and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, FreakkForLife, Melo95 and 2 others
good money my ass
plenty of dumbfuck tradesmen with businesses outearning 90% of college "educated" people, I know a few personally

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Kingcel32, Chadeep and 8 others
Thank god, I must be 140 iq! :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kingcel32, Chadeep and 6 others
So true. I'm a perfect example because I dropped out of college and have 140+ IQ. Why pay $50k per year to listen to boring professors when I'm smarter than all of them?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Kingcel32, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
could be true in the sense that college is fabricated consensus, which is no place for an intelligent individual. they're usually aspies with compulsion for (specific) knowledge and college is more of an orgy for rich, attractive people.

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Chadeep, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
completely true ime

~120-130 is the ideal for college and life success tbh

all the most intelligent people ive ever talked to ive met through the internet and not on the various campuses ive been on

only exception is math departments and SOME philosophy departments because high iq people who are interested in those fields do actually congregate in unis still but it selects for high iq people WITH personalities suited to bureaucratic nebish professor existence

the world/mass education being designed for 140+ people would be like the standard doorway being 9' because some people are born nine feet tall. That said classical education and college pre financialization of aid and student loans used to be more designed to pick out high iq genius type eccentric males and train them to do useful things. Now its a funnel to get debt

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kingcel32, FreakkForLife and 7 others
The part of the article about how college doesn’t just fail to stimulate people in these high iq ranges but rather actively upsets them is legit

I know so many people who are quite smart, still too smart for college really, but didnt seem bothered at all to have to go through it as a formality and easily mustered up enough motivation and focus to at least expend the minimal amount of effort required of them to get good grades.

On the other hand, the actual 1/100 geniuses I grew up with aren’t doing shit

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, FreakkForLife, Chadeep and 6 others
This is just cope. 99.99% of ppl who drop out of college drop out due to a lack of discipline and self-motivation.
People like Bill Gates are the exception to the rule. Most extreme geniuses graduate college with a math/cs degree and become quants getting paid 400k starting in NYC.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingcel32, PubertyMaxxer, Chadeep and 10 others
This is cope. You need an IQ of 140+ to do serious graduate work in STEM fields

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadeep, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others
This is just cope. 99.99% of ppl who drop out of college drop out due to a lack of discipline and self-motivation.
People like Bill Gates are the exception to the rule. Most extreme geniuses graduate college with a math/cs degree and become quants getting paid 400k starting in NYC.
No shit, 140 iq is 1% of the population at most

You clearly didn’t listen to the video or read the text version of it. Why comment

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Chadeep, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
No shit, 140 iq is 1% of the population at most

You clearly didn’t listen to the video or read the text version of it. Why comment
Even the vast majority of those 140 IQ ppl will graduate college, go to the math/cs departments at top 10 unis and find yourself surrounded by extremely high IQ ppl doing their PHD/thesis. Virtually everyone who drops out of college just didn't have the motivation to stick to it rather than having some billion dollar idea. You guys have this really weird notion that high IQ people will self-sabotage in favor of "stimulation" when in reality those ppl will seek intellectual stimulation outside of their college assignments. Ask any truly gifted person and they'll say it. This whole thread reads like cope for ppl who just can't handle 4 years of college and need to cope as though they're special.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, FreakkForLife, Chadeep and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and rrrrrr8526
Virtually everyone who drops out of college just didn't have the motivation to stick to it rather than having some billion dollar idea.
The article doesn’t dispute this idea at all. Just read it before commenting it’s not that hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, AsGoodAsItGets and fauxfox
No one gives a fuck about IQ or College if you don't accomplish anything in life

• +1
Reactions: Christiano, Kingcel32, Chadeep and 6 others
yep college is hell for 150+

there are 2 problems for them

1) Their conception of the reality, the very framework they use for cognition, is different. It's not as if they use the same logic and everyone else but just do it faster - they fundamentally think differently because they can hold more abstract concepts - they see the whole forest when average ppl see a few trees.

2) Even going by the normie conception of reality used in college, they'll still be understimulated af
Keep coping there are two types of geniuses

The genetic freaks and the judean/anglo elites

The reason it drops off is because most geniuses are autistic/schizophrenic subhumans. They have high mutational load, which results in mental disorders accompanying their IQ.

I'm an example of the superior genius. My entire family has extremely high IQ. My dad, brother, mother and sister all are in the 140-160 range. I'm between 160-180. Absolute mogger. Autism and other mental deformities are completely non existent in my line.

My superior aristocratic lineage mogs so fucking hard.

Why don't you go back to your average IQ parents and siblings and get some assured that you're special.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
What is the source?

I'd imagine most 140 + iq stay but the super successful ones drop out

• +1
Reactions: rrrrrr8526
So true. I'm a perfect example because I dropped out of college and have 140+ IQ. Why pay $50k per year to listen to boring professors when I'm smarter than all of them?
gtfo

• JFL
Reactions: Christiano
I'm an example of the superior genius. My entire family has extremely high IQ. My dad, brother, mother and sister all are in the 140-160 range. I'm between 160-180. Absolute mogger. Autism and other mental deformities are completely non existent in my line.

Why don't you go back to your average IQ parents and siblings and get some assured that you're special.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yet this is the most autistic thing ive ever read

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kingcel32, FreakkForLife and 7 others
I think u misunderstood

It could be the case that most 140+ iq ppl drop out, and that most dropouts are dumb

Keep coping there are two types of geniuses

The genetic freaks and the judean/anglo elites

The reason it drops off is because most geniuses are autistic/schizophrenic subhumans. They have high mutational load, which results in mental disorders accompanying their IQ.

Who's gonna tell him :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 17791
I think u misunderstood

It could be the case that most 140+ iq ppl drop out, and that most dropouts are dumb
I think that both most 140+ IQ people don't drop out and most dropouts are dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
An article under the same title as the video
Where does it mention students. As far as I can tell it only looks at academics very briefly

autistic supra high inhib PSL truecels right now :
Edwd9O6WsAAqL7b

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, TsarTsar444, Mouthbreath and 2 others
5'9 is the ideal height (140iq take)

I have 6 PSL IQ but I dropped out because of my 3 PSL face and at the time literally 2 PSL body.

Made it through second time round by getting my body up to 4.5 PSL with roids. Was enough to not be truecel so I finished engineering masters degree with close to straight A's. Wish I'd also known about face though.

Lookism ruins lives for sure, but I guess any high-IQ person will have the self-awareness to find spaces like this and fix their issues.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
5'9 is the ideal height (140iq take)
If you were close to my IQ you would read my entire thread describing my reasoning and understand. Instead you're a dimwit who just sees "muh u think 5'9" is ideal brah :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:".

In the netherlands a third of ppl with IQ 130+ are unemployed. It's very hard to 'function' in a society that is built for people with IQ100 at that point. Similar to how IQ 70 people would have trouble functioning.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
could be true in the sense that college is fabricated consensus, which is no place for an intelligent individual. they're usually aspies with compulsion for (specific) knowledge and college is more of an orgy for rich, attractive people.

perfectly put my dude

85 iq mogs

enough to make good money and dumb enough to not give a fuck and be low inhib slayers
this only works if you're jock chad or tiktok slayer. jfl if you think any normie would survive with 85 iq in this brutal world.:lul:

Shit thread. Average IQ at top schools in hard subjects (Math/CS/Physics) is 130+ with many well exceeding your threshold. The "burnt out genius" that drops out just has an array of mental disorders and doesn't actually know how to learn. Also IQ isn't a perfect measure of intelligence. I base your IQ on how quickly you can pick up and learn content you've not been exposed to before. Under this definition, these people are often low-IQ as even unmotivated people like me can cram and still get top grades even in objectively difficult courses.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 19297
Shit thread. Average IQ at top schools in hard subjects (Math/CS/Physics) is 130+ with many well exceeding your threshold. The "burnt out genius" that drops out just has an array of mental disorders and doesn't actually know how to learn. Also IQ isn't a perfect measure of intelligence. I base your IQ on how quickly you can pick up and learn content you've not been exposed to before. Under this definition, these people are often low-IQ as even unmotivated people like me can cram and still get top grades even in objectively difficult courses.
literally retarded, if you can cram you don't have motivation issues.

High iq = increased mental illness like high func autism and adhd. If you could instantly make your child's iq 145, you wouldn't because they would be mentally ill

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and looksmaxxed
Even the vast majority of those 140 IQ ppl will graduate college, go to the math/cs departments at top 10 unis and find yourself surrounded by extremely high IQ ppl doing their PHD/thesis. Virtually everyone who drops out of college just didn't have the motivation to stick to it rather than having some billion dollar idea. You guys have this really weird notion that high IQ people will self-sabotage in favor of "stimulation" when in reality those ppl will seek intellectual stimulation outside of their college assignments. Ask any truly gifted person and they'll say it. This whole thread reads like cope for ppl who just can't handle 4 years of college and need to cope as though they're special.
This whole thread is nothing but complete cope. Nothing but lazy low IQ incels who need to convince themselves that they are some sort of misunderstood genius just to cope with the fact that they were too unmotivated and stupid to complete a four year degree.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deprived, Hombremacho and 2 others
Its better then having a daughter IMO i would hate if my daughter was a slut
ironic, didnt you say your sister is a slayer (whore)? :dafuckfeels:

Universities are for 110-120 IQ individuals. Anything below and they would struggle and anything above and they get bored.

This. The exception of millionaires who did not go to college does not make the rule.