The majority of 140+ IQ ppl drop out of college

BRUTAL PILL:
Your looks affect your IQ.
Being below-average facially / heightwise is gonna tank your IQ because of anxiety and negative life-experiences.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kingcel32, Copeful and 1 other person
BRUTAL PILL:
Being below-average facially / heightwise is gonna tank your IQ because of anxiety and negative life-experiences.
this tbh

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
this whole thread is a massive cope

85 iq mogs

enough to make good money and dumb enough to not give a fuck and be low inhib slayers
bull... a 300 IQ chad mogs to alpha centauri and back

education is a compliance test and training camp for future wage slaves. lol at the dystopian idea of going into classrooms and sitting with a bunch of random strangers and having some low iq dyed haired scumbag teach your kids about changing genders.

anyone who would go through a phd program either has a lot of time and money on his hands and he's using university as an excuse to be a bum, or he hasn't the slightest bit of sentience.

working is also bullshit

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
high iq people have a such huge ego thinking they are better them everyone else but actually they are the same flys in the windshield in the game of life. all of this superiority complex for nothing, they will achieve nothing and never do anything useful to find the reason we are here.
anyone who can have fun and be happy while living in this complex and uncomprehensible universe even for the highest iq person alive truly mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, PubertyMaxxer, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
Why is it that most of those above 130 IQ are men?
because men have a greater spread in IQ while women are more the same. More men are geniuses but also more men are tards.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Zylk
high iq people have a such huge ego thinking they are better them everyone else but actually they are the same flys in the windshield in the game of life. all of this superiority complex for nothing, they will achieve nothing and never do anything useful to find the reason we are here.
anyone who can have fun and be happy while living in this complex and uncomprehensible universe even for the highest iq person alive truly mogs.
True it's funny to see those childhood geniuses who were super smart in physics do nothing while 110 iq people with good social skills earn millions and enjoy life.

Anyone who says "muh enjoying life dosent matter" is lying straightly.

Most high iq people become college professors and spend the rest of their lives teaching the same thing over and over again each year to a bunch of shizo ungrateful kids.

While average smart guys who have high ambitions and the energy to do it enjoy the hell out of life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 11126, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Millionaire entrepreneur here, mid 130s IQ. Took forever to get through college (7 years), I only showed up for the lectures and exams and never turned in the homework. Failed managerial accounting twice. Was too busy in startup life, came to the finance courses to ask questions because I was using the information immediately.

• Love it
Reactions: Crusile
BRUTAL PILL:
most of stress brain damage happens prenatal or at young age, looks shouldnt effect iq TBH!
Subhumans with sleep apnea is the most significant factor but it usually onsets later on in life.

Last edited:
87 IQ here with a 3.8 GPA / almost 100% ( not in easy America, in continental europe, higher Grammar school) with Mathematics at Higher Level

Gonna study medicine and bioengineering and outearn all those high iq self-proclaimed geniuses

Millionaire entrepreneur here, mid 130s IQ. Took forever to get through college (7 years), I only showed up for the lectures and exams and never turned in the homework. Failed managerial accounting twice. Was too busy in startup life, came to the finance courses to ask questions because I was using the information immediately.
most of stress brain damage happens prenatal or at young age, looks shouldnt effect iq TBH!
Subhumans with sleep apnea is the most significant factor but it usually onsets later on in life.

• +1
Reactions: roguedisc
college is a grade a scam if you can’t fuck around/party/ chill with friends
wish I had the balls to do a trade instead

Its true I dropped out of Uni so I believe this

>tfw 150 IQ misunderstood genius

college is a grade a scam if you can’t fuck around/party/ chill with friends
wish I had the balls to do a trade instead
Blue collar work isn't that great either. You will do better then your friends till 30 but then your body goes to hell.

Also your off working your ass while your friends are partying at school.