the majority of men larp about their height

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6’2 manlet won’t stop until T5 Uni and 5.5PSL
the truth is at a weak 6 foot barefoot (6'0.5 straight out of bed, 5'11.7 at night), I get called tall quite frequently and am taller than most people listed 6'0 or 6'1 at my school via maxpreps. Most of yall dudes who say that at 6 foot you get mogged by 40%+ of men need to grab an aerosol can and stand barefoot and legitimately measure yourself atleast 2 hours out of bed. I GUARANTEE you will be humbled. I remember when I was 15 I though I was 5'10 but then I measured myself with an aerosol can and receieved ropefuel news that Im 5'9. Aerosol can measurement will give you the lowest and therefore most accurate measurement.

I still believe however even though at a week 6 foot I feel tall and get called tall its still not a good height as people with high status tend to be quite tall, and as someone who is disadvantaged in other areas (PSL), it is imperative I make up for it w things like height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18159 and 24 others
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16369, noodlelover and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15899, AlexAP and 6 others
cope harder, 6'3 is the beginning and the base of being tall. 6ft is nowhere near being tall :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16369, GymCelNeckPill and 11 others
true but water

the truth is at a weak 6 foot barefoot (6'0.5 straight out of bed, 5'11.7 at night), I get called tall quite frequently and am taller than most people listed 6'0 or 6'1 at my school via maxpreps. Most of yall dudes who say that at 6 foot you get mogged by 40%+ of men need to grab an aerosol can and stand barefoot and legitimately measure yourself atleast 2 hours out of bed. I GUARANTEE you will be humbled. I remember when I was 15 I though I was 5'10 but then I measured myself with an aerosol can and receieved ropefuel news that Im 5'9. Aerosol can measurement will give you the lowest and therefore most accurate measurement.

I still believe however even though at a week 6 foot I feel tall and get called tall its still not a good height as people with high status tend to be quite tall, and as someone who is disadvantaged in other areas (PSL), it is imperative I make up for it w things like height.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, horizontallytall, fjor2096 and 24 others
cope harder, 6'3 is the beginning abd base of being tall. 6ft is nowhere near being tall :lul:
bro trust me i understand that. I am def not happy being 6ft cuz it just gives you a taste of how it is to heightmog ppl. The truth is males should be taller than EVERYONE else. I wouldnt be doing all this heightmaxxing shit if I thought 6 ft was a good height, just Im tired of these 5 11 barefoot bluepillcels coping that theyre 6 ft when theyre not :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Slob and mortis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member, mortis and 1 other person
cope harder, 6'3 is the beginning abd base of being tall. 6ft is nowhere near being tall :lul:

After 6'1, 6'2 you can definely call yourself tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deprived, Yerico7 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Sens and mortis
water is indeed wet, men lie up and foids down in general

Agree, its just autistic 5'6 kids that think their taller then they measure

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Slob
Once you reach the 6' mark you are tall. I sometimes got reffered as "the tall guy" and I'm 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Yerico7, Deleted member 18325 and 6 others
I am not a manlet but 6 foot 1 isent tall
How is 6'1 not tall dude:ROFLMAO: I don't think you know what a real 6'1 looks like judging my the ammount of people larping about their height

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Yerico7, Melo95 and 3 others

I larp shorter than my actual height tbh

logan Paul (right) (186cm)
Rashford (the black guy) (185cm)
michael bay (185.5cm)

truth is 6'1 is a good height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Brazitard, Yerico7, noodlelover and 4 others
minimum height nowadays is 6'0.5/184.2cm, thats where you get that tall model look (im a weak 183cm so i dont really have that yet)

ofc im still tryna be 187-188cm+ w heightmaxxing n shit, but go on celebheights and all the 184+cm guys have good tall frames

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Constantin Denis and Slob
I'm shorter than the average woman so I can't larp my height because they know their own :lul:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and Alex_mentalcel
cope harder, 6'3 is the beginning and the base of being tall. 6ft is nowhere near being tall :lul:
I'm 6'1 and in Canada get frequently height mogged. 2 inch lifts or death tbh but they don't fit in my shoes

• +1
Reactions: mortis
A real 6’1 barefoot is tall as fuck imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Brazitard, Yerico7 and 7 others
6ft is top 12% but ok

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, TeenAscender, Deleted member 11610 and 1 other person
yes, ppl on this forum are retarded larpers who don't go outside
Well yer is a whole 3 inches taller than me and when i go clubbing im taller than like 60% of people

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel

6ft vs avg western white woman

6ft is top 12% but ok
depends on the country, 6ft can be short,average or tall. but as someone living in a short country that 60% of the zoomers are around 6ft i can't even imagine how tall are zoomers are in countries like netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Dopamine galore

Attachments

• A6180FC3-9188-415E-81E8-A970E425ABCD.jpeg
    A6180FC3-9188-415E-81E8-A970E425ABCD.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm 6'7" and never have been referred to as the "tall" guy or had my height mentioned. People a few inches shorter than me always get asked how tall they are and corny jokes about their height. Other men my height and taller say they have the same experience.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Melo95 and Sens
depends on the country, 6ft can be short,average or tall. but as someone living in a short country that 60% of the zoomers are around 6ft i can't even imagine how tall are zoomers are in countries like netherlands.
6ft is not below avg in any part of the world, this muh zoomer giant muh is so bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Yerico7, Melo95 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Yerico7 and Deleted member 7725
i know 6'2 niggas that are referred to as tall
I think tall starts at 6'10" for zoomers. Every zoomer friend group has someone ~6'5" so not anything special.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Yerico7, Deleted member 17763 and 3 others
6ft is not below avg in any part of the world, this muh zoomer giant muh is so bullshit
being tall doesn't mean you are a giant, most tall guys tend to be lanky and "long" rather than having thick bone structure and wide frame.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Yerico7 and Slob
Cope. I never hear men talking about height unless its people asking a 6'5+ Guy How tall he is. You Are The height you Are. Saying a fake one inch added height doesnt change how people see you. It just makes some people see you as a retard thinking you could get away with claiming one inch More than what you truly Are.

Height matters massively but people dont talk about height because no one can Do anything about it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Yerico7, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
Some of you retards in this thread act like YOU decide what’s tall and what isn’t. Tall is a mathematical calculation. You need to be one standard deviation above the average height of men in your country. Average white 20-29 year old man in America is 5’9.5. That means 6’1.5 is tall for a white male in America because it’s one standard deviation above that. This is indisputable.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, BucketCrab, Yerico7 and 5 others

that's why guys here say 6ft is short, cuz everyone inflates their height. 6ft bare feet is tall

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Yerico7, Melo95 and 5 others
Some of you retards in this thread act like YOU decide what’s tall and what isn’t. Tall is a mathematical calculation. You need to be one standard deviation above the average height of men in your country. Average white 20-29 year old man in America is 5’9.5. That means 6’1.5 is tall for a white male in America because it’s one standard deviation above that. This is indisputable.
One standard deviation is 3 inches

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard

Facts bro I’m 6’1 and am taller than 90% or so of people in school and am also constantly being told I’m tall
if you’re 6ft and being constantly height mogged you ain’t 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Yerico7, Melo95 and 6 others
I think tall starts at 6'10" for zoomers. Every zoomer friend group has someone ~6'5" so not anything special.
tbh you are only tall, if you have people asking you if you play basketball 24 7

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7725 and klamus
tbh you are only tall, if you have people asking you if you play basketball 24 7
You need to be black for that to happen. I know a 6'10" white guy who never gets asked if he plays basketball while my 6'3"-6'9" black friends get asked all the time.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and noodlelover
@forevergymcelling @MakinItHappenReturn

just fucking lol i can't tell if this is a troll tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and TeenAscender