the majority of men larp about their height

the truth is at a weak 6 foot barefoot (6'0.5 straight out of bed, 5'11.7 at night), I get called tall quite frequently and am taller than most people listed 6'0 or 6'1 at my school via maxpreps. Most of yall dudes who say that at 6 foot you get mogged by 40%+ of men need to grab an aerosol can and stand barefoot and legitimately measure yourself atleast 2 hours out of bed. I GUARANTEE you will be humbled. I remember when I was 15 I though I was 5'10 but then I measured myself with an aerosol can and receieved ropefuel news that Im 5'9. Aerosol can measurement will give you the lowest and therefore most accurate measurement.

I still believe however even though at a week 6 foot I feel tall and get called tall its still not a good height as people with high status tend to be quite tall, and as someone who is disadvantaged in other areas (PSL), it is imperative I make up for it w things like height.
agreed I'm 5'11.5" at night and am definitely taller than most other guys lol. probably like 70-75th percentile in terms of height.

6ft is not below avg in any part of the world, this muh zoomer giant muh is so bullshit
Dinaric Alps, South Sudan, parts of Kenya
Rich neighborhoods

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Im 5'10 barefoot, I should claim 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13335
agreed I'm 5'11.5" at night and am definitely taller than most other guys lol. probably like 70-75th percentile in terms of height.
whats hilarious is when I hang out with "5'11"s
once i logged on to ppl debating if i was 6'2 or 6'4

I believe you. I am 6’1.0 at minimum height and I get called tall.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 15099
Cope. I never hear men talking about height unless its people asking a 6'5+ Guy How tall he is. You Are The height you Are. Saying a fake one inch added height doesnt change how people see you.
thats true you wont really get asked how tall you are by other guys unless your 6'4+ from personal experience. 5'8-6'3 is basically average height for young men from my view, thats not to say 6 feet isnt tall and im asked by foids how tall i am all the damn time.
It just makes some people see you as a retard thinking you could get away with claiming one inch More than what you truly Are.
"Im 6 feet flat" "Nah youre atleast 6'1 bro" and im just like "yeah, maybe" when I know i am actually a weak 6'0
Height matters massively but people dont talk about height because no one can Do anything about it
heightmax when your young

Dinaric Alps, South Sudan, parts of Kenya
Rich neighborhoods
South Sudan avg is not 6ft, nowadays its 5'9 due to famine, extreme stress, civil war etc... but before all of that it was 6ft, not above.

Either way, no one here plans on settling in South Sudan so who cares, same with kenya, no one plans on settling there and avg height in Kenya is not above 6ft jfl

Dinaric Alps avg for teens is 6ft to 6'1, again, who here is settling in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia or Slovenia

Rich neighborhood is pure cope, i went to a school were avg student was upper to middle class white, avg was about 5'10

• +1
I'm 5'5 it's all about personality :)

I think tall starts at 6'10" for zoomers. Every zoomer friend group has someone ~6'5" so not anything special.
Tallest kid in our school is a flat 200cm (6'7) guy, mind you amongst hundreds of students.

I'm shorter than the average woman so I can't larp my height because they know their own :lul:
No women have no clue about their own height they lie (upwards) just as much as men

Tallest kid in our school is a flat 200cm (6'7) guy, mind you amongst hundreds of students.
Is he freakishly tall in comparison to other "tall guys" or does he just happen to be the tallest by an inch or 2 amongst the other tall guys?

Is he freakishly tall in comparison to other "tall guys" or does he just happen to be the tallest by an inch or 2 amongst the other tall guys?
tallest kid in our class is 6'2
in other classes I think it ranges between 6'2.5-6'3

so he has like 4-5 inches over them so idk who freakish that would be considered.

tallest kid in our class is 6'2
in other classes I think it ranges between 6'2.5-6'3

so he has like 4-5 inches over them so idk who freakish that would be considered.
Exactly, so not really towering over the other tall guys. imo being tall to where it can carry you doesn't start until ~6'11".

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Melo95
South Sudan avg is not 6ft, nowadays its 5'9 due to famine, extreme stress, civil war etc... but before all of that it was 6ft, not above.

Either way, no one here plans on settling in South Sudan so who cares, same with kenya, no one plans on settling there and avg height in Kenya is not above 6ft jfl

Dinaric Alps avg for teens is 6ft to 6'1, again, who here is settling in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia or Slovenia

Rich neighborhood is pure cope, i went to a school were avg student was upper to middle class white, avg was about 5'10
Tell me what country is dinaric alps?

Tell me what country is dinaric alps?
"They stretch from Italy in the northwest through Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, and Kosovo to Albania in the southeast"

"They stretch from Italy in the northwest through Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, and Kosovo to Albania in the southeast"
Oh so it Doesnt mean anything in practice

• +1
i’m 5’8 and proud

I'm 6'1 and in Canada get frequently height mogged. 2 inch lifts or death tbh but they don't fit in my shoes
where in canada? when i was in vancouver it was either 5'7 guys or 6'3 chads

What does the aerosol can have to do with anything?

Yeah BC. Obviously the asians etc are pathetic height. Only a handful of white guys will height mog now and then but I've seen no chads in face alone. Highest I've seen is htn and 2 low tier chadlites at the most at the university. Lifefuel tbh

Where are you seeing chads in Vancouver? They're very rare unless you go to music festivals or those large gatherings (not even in clubs). Maybe you're seeing htns or chadlites. I can specifically remember when I see chads or above and its very rare

Exactly, so not really towering over the other tall guys. imo being tall to where it can carry you doesn't start until ~6'11".
True I know one 7 footer and he brutally heightmogged and frame mogged the other 6'8" in the club. No one could compare, it was ridiculous. It almost seems fake tbh

What tf is this aerosol can method

Yeah BC. Obviously the asians etc are pathetic height. Only a handful of white guys will height mog now and then but I've seen no chads in face alone. Highest I've seen is htn and 2 low tier chadlites at the most at the university. Lifefuel tbh
Yeah you won't many legit chads at all in Vancouver. So much so that when you do encounter one, you will really remember it because they will stand out a lot. Pretty much all the legit chads I saw here were from before covid. Which uni did you check out?

Yeah you won't many legit chads at all in Vancouver. So much so that when you do encounter one, you will really remember it because they will stand out a lot. Pretty much all the legit chads I saw here were from before covid. Which uni did you check out?
Ubc honestly it's because this site has desensitized us to how rare model tier looks really are. I see people who's face will get rated htn but how many Michelle Morrones and Zac Effrons will you see irl (5.75 and 6 psl according to this place jfl)?

Ubc honestly it's because this site has desensitized us to how rare model tier looks really are. I see people who's face will get rated htn but how many Michelle Morrones and Zac Effrons will you see irl (5.75 and 6 psl according to this place jfl)?
Yes but I definitely feel like this city is below average in looks when compared to other larger north American cities. Would you agree?

True. It’s the worst for us above-averagecels. I’m 5’11 and just tell people I’m over 6.

Where are you seeing chads in Vancouver? They're very rare unless you go to music festivals or those large gatherings (not even in clubs). Maybe you're seeing htns or chadlites. I can specifically remember when I see chads or above and its very rare
i realized it was mostly when i was in whistler not Vancouver, but yes probably in vancouver i saw what you would consider a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
A 6 feet guy will be considered tall for the majority of the people, being the ideal height for man the range 6'1-6'3. Anything but that is pointless cope.

• +1
True, my actual height is 5'2.

the truth is at a weak 6 foot barefoot (6'0.5 straight out of bed, 5'11.7 at night), I get called tall quite frequently and am taller than most people listed 6'0 or 6'1 at my school via maxpreps. Most of yall dudes who say that at 6 foot you get mogged by 40%+ of men need to grab an aerosol can and stand barefoot and legitimately measure yourself atleast 2 hours out of bed. I GUARANTEE you will be humbled. I remember when I was 15 I though I was 5'10 but then I measured myself with an aerosol can and receieved ropefuel news that Im 5'9. Aerosol can measurement will give you the lowest and therefore most accurate measurement.

I still believe however even though at a week 6 foot I feel tall and get called tall its still not a good height as people with high status tend to be quite tall, and as someone who is disadvantaged in other areas (PSL), it is imperative I make up for it w things like height.
What The Hell Are you saying? Saying a frauded height doesnt change reality, Ergo how people see you.

Being one inch taller Than normies doesnt mean anything. Its The same height as them in practice

• +1
Reactions: Broski
I'm 5'11 but larp as 6ft-6ft1 while I wear my lifts. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
True. People claiming to be my height are always a few inches shorter. It's embarrassing, everytime they're like "no way..."

• JFL
Being one inch taller Than normies doesnt mean anything. Its The same height as them in practice
Ive grown to an unfrauded 185cm and my belief still stands, I get complimented for my height by normies and am taller than 85-90% of males. However the statstics sound better on paper, but the truth is 10-15% of men heightmogging you is a big ass deal. id say 189cm/6'2.5 or rope

• +1
Reactions: klamus and mafiaboy
I'm 6'1", and I've seen many people shorter than me claim 6'3". So yes, guys lie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard and mafiaboy
I'm 6'1", and I've seen many people shorter than me claim 6'3". So yes, guys lie.
yep this, ppl guess my height over an inch then my height the majority of the time

ye you are so correct. People who are shorter thann me keep claiming a bigger height than my morning height and i lose a lot of morning height

• +1
Reactions: Broski
ye you are so correct. People who are shorter thann me keep claiming a bigger height than my morning height and i lose a lot of morning height
My 5'6 uncle said he was 179cm meanwhile I'm a weak 5'10 and he wasn't joking. He even was adamant that my dad "doesn't look tall" and he's a weak 6 foot. The audacity of some people. Ji even had a 5'8 friend claim he was 5'10 and I told him I'm barely 5'10 and I'm literally looking down at you lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and mafiaboy
"i am 6ft2 and i get heightmogged outside daily" - 5ft7 basement dweller that hasnt left his house in 3 months

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, mafiaboy and Broski