The majority of the people here are not fully softmaxxed

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Id say like 95% of this forums userbase is not near full softmaxx potential. Seriously things like skinmaxxing, leanmaxxing hairstylemaxxing, wearing lifts, wearing eye colour contacts could really make a big impact on your looks and SMV. I think that a lot of people here have high tier normie potential, with some being potential chadlites, (ive even seen a user on here who PM'd me his pics who I think could hit PSL 6 plus if im even being brutal).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2846, Kade and 8 others
Breaking news

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GoMadAndSTFU, Mayorga and 17 others
I think its obvious but at the same time I dont think people here understand the power of the softmax. All these MM's they worship obviously have very very nice bones, but at the same time they're all leanmaxxed, skinmaxxed, hairstylemaxxed and shit. Like look at the physiques of gandy, o pry, chico, kortajarena, you dont achieve excellent facial definition if you're not sub 12% bf in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2846, LowTierNormie and 4 others
This is not a looksmax forum

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and hebbewem
I think its obvious but at the same time I dont think people here understand the power of the softmax. All these MM's they worship obviously have very very nice bones, but at the same time they're all leanmaxxed, skinmaxxed, hairstylemaxxed and shit. Like look at the physiques of gandy, o pry, chico, kortajarena, you dont achieve excellent facial definition if you're not sub 12% bf in most cases.
People understand, they're just lazy.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846, HighTGymcel and 2 others
Fuark. Every morning is battle to get out of bed and keep up with my skin routine.

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness
People understand, they're just lazy.
So they're rotmaxxing, fucking great, well 2020 is the year I ascend to PSL 4.75 tier, im too serious about this to waste the fact im only 17 and young on rotting and playing videogames.
Fuark. Every morning is battle to get out of bed and keep up with my skin routine.
It will pay off

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Kade and Deleted member 656
Lol you fucking pussy
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RECESSED SUBHUMAN, YOUR LIFE IS WORTHLESS, FAGS LIKE YOU DESERVE DEATH, KEEP BARKING YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN DOG, YOU ARE MY BITCH AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THAT IS YOUR PLACE IN THIS WORLD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi and ascension
This is a coping site, not a site for people who actually want to fix things.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, the next o'pry and HighTGymcel
It's actually probably 80%, following the law of Zipf. 20% of the community will produce 80% of the quality posts / results.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
I'm softmaxxing but It's really hard when you don't have a good base. Literally my entire midface is my nose.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rift, Deleted member 2846, ascension and 3 others
dont have money

dont wear the lenses, people will notice and youll be the biggest joke. plus it WILL damage your eyes in the long run youre not intended to have a piece of plastic in your eyes. wait for the lasers to be perfected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
dont wear the lenses, people will notice and youll be the biggest joke. plus it WILL damage your eyes in the long run youre not intended to have a piece of plastic in your eyes.
Fuck contacts, im getting laser eye colour change from stroma when it comes out in a few years. Ascension or death for me boyo

Already roped and donated both my testicles to a local chinese food restaurant
It never began 4 me

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
Fuck contacts, im getting laser eye colour change from stroma when it comes out in a few years. Ascension or death for me boyo
thats the right attitude, its like people getting botox instead of moving the maxilla. the changes need to be real

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
lifts are pretty tempting ngl. But I wouldn't want to go over 1.5 inches, maybe 2 at the most.

lifts are pretty tempting ngl. But I wouldn't want to go over 1.5 inches, maybe 2 at the most.
On tinder bill your height as 5 inches taller than you r, and wear 4 inch lifts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Softmaxxing alone will ascend you more than hardmaxxing. Cope if you believe otherwise.

Getting good body and skin is enough to boost people 2IRL points.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2933
Id say like 95% of this forums userbase is not near full softmaxx potential. Seriously things like skinmaxxing, leanmaxxing hairstylemaxxing, wearing lifts, wearing eye colour contacts could really make a big impact on your looks and SMV. I think that a lot of people here have high tier normie potential, with some being potential chadlites, (ive even seen a user on here who PM'd me his pics who I think could hit PSL 6 plus if im even being brutal).
I’m too lazy to looksmax

I’ve done practically everything you listed in OP except for eye contacts. What’s your experience with that? Did wearing color contacts make you more visible to foids? Were they comfortable to wear 24/7?

Softmaxxing alone will ascend you more than hardmaxxing. Cope if you believe otherwise.

Getting good body and skin is enough to boost people 2IRL points.
Agree, a lot of people could get to 6 or 7 IRL out of 10 if they fully softmaxxed as a bare minimum.
Fully softmaxxing is an impressive feat tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2846
Contact lenses and lifts is just trying to be someone you're not. Major cope. Screams insecurity. Besides, you might not realise it but people are gonna see you walking like a retard.

And everyone is going to realise at some point that you're frauding your height and eyes, at which point it becomes worse than what it was to start with.

I’ve done practically everything you listed in OP except for eye contacts. What’s your experience with that? Did wearing color contacts make you more visible to foids? Were they comfortable to wear 24/7?
I havent done it but its an example. However, i plan on getting stroma when it comes out, I just listed it because its practical stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
no amount of softmaxxing would make me even psl 5

it's so over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Maxillacel

I think i have gymcel genetics tbqh