The Manipulation by women that destroys society

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
It's just The Manipulation for ego. This is the reason why dating and relationships are so broken. This is why loser guys get laid and good guys get the run around.

A relationship is meant to be for romantic love, not ego boosting.

They say you need to fvck a woman quickly or you wont get there. Why is so difficult to fvck a woman you know but so easy if you just meet her at a party or club?

The answer is The Manipulation. If you know a girl for a while and then ask her out, she can get an easy ego boost by rejecting your advances. This is playing hard to get and playing games. It just gives her an ego boost. The higher your smv the greater the boost she gets from you pursuing her.

If you stop talking to her and Next it, she might regret it but normally her FEELINGS for you, or your status, wont be high enough for her to really care about what she lost. So it is little consequence for a woman to disrespect or play games with a guy she knows who suggests they hook up.

Why are women so unpredictable to have sex with? It's just The Manipulation. When you go on dates with women, or you know a women you are cool with but not dating, sex is so unpredictable, you dont know if you will get it on date 1 or date 5, or that chick might hookup with you at the party or maybe not. Women are deliberately mysterious, unpredictable, secretive about sex because it is The Manipulation. She can make you work for it and boost her ego and maybe never give it to you, but then she will go and fvck some loser just to fulfill her needs.

When we came out of Patriarchy and whole dating scene started, women were expected to be hard, you mostly had to ask a few times. She would rarely say Yes the first time. There may have been some value or sense in women playing hard to get in those days.

But now we have moved on and we can all see that most women are cool with the hookup every now and then, they dont want anything or expect anything else in return. Hookups expose The Manipulation that women are doing.

The woman wants something in exchange for sex. Be it commitment, ego boost, money, etc etc but mostly it is a value thing. Women want their p$ssy to command value, but it is all a lie, cos most western women are giving it up for free just to have sex when they want a hookup.

Why Bad Boys get laid and Good Guys finish last? This is the most messed up thing. Women actually believe their own manipulation now. Because a decent guy with good smv, can get to know a women and let her see how good he is, she thinks he is too soft, because she has manipulated so many guys into giving her attention in hopes of sex, that she thinks you being good to her makes you a loser, cos she thinks you will succomb to her manipulation. A bad boy has nothing to offer, so she will fvck him easily because he has nothing to be manipulated out of.

The Manipulation is so rampant, that a woman seeing a good guy, provider, genuine guy, she just feels sorry for you and thinks cos you present yourself like that that you dont get The Manipulation. She thinks no one who understands The Manipulation will present themselves as having anything to offer, because she knows women will simply use your desire for sex to manipulate you out of whatever you have to offer. So when you present yourself as a stand up guy she thinks your a chump who women are manipulating.

If your a good guy, a woman wants you to think sex is hard, so women can continue to manipulate you with sex for whatever you have to offer. If you offer nothing, you have nothing to be manipulated out of. When a woman wants to fvck she will always go to him who has nothing to offer, because if she gave sex to a guy with value, he will see that sex is not so hard to get, and see through the manipulation.

A woman sees a guy as a provider and she will make him wait and work for it. He could be the hottest, most alpha chad, but because he has value she will try The Manipulation on him. But when she wants it she will hookup with a lesser guy very quickly and easily.

The Manipulation needs to be called out. Sex shouldnt be shrouded in mystery, it should be transparent. I think that when we talk to women, in dating, we should let them know that we know women have hookups.

We should be confident enough to let women know that we know they have and continue to give it up to guys for nothing. So her fvking you is no big deal, it doesnt validate you.

You cant chase a woman for p$ssy, you can chase her for her to get to know you. It has to be easy. You can never work or struggle for sex. Never let the woman think you are doing anything for sex. You can struggle for her to get to know you and to build a connection, but not for sex directly. This is because the woman has to choose who to fvck. She should fvck you because she wants to, not because you are in the right place at the right time, or you simped, or payed for it, or even 'deserve' it. If you are 'paying' for sex (by taking a woman out on dates you dont enjoy for instance) then you are not the one she wants to fvck. When you have sex with a woman it should be because she chose you for that, that she came to you, after you showed her what you are, then its a choice that she made, so it is a win for her, not you.

A woman knows the guys she had sex with for nothing. If you are putting in work for Sex she will always look down on you. She will think "poor guy he is gonna get happy after we do it on date 5, but he dont know I fvcked those guys on date 1 when I just wanted to fvck." You gotta let em know that you know this. If you dont call her out on it, she is gonna think you are a Simp. The Manipulation has to be called out or you will be a simp.

Just let the girl know "I know women fvck loser guys very quickly and easily, but I'm in no rush to fvck, but dont think that makes me less than those guys, we can get to know each other and do it when were ready"

It's no fun going on a date worrying about whether you will get laid or not, and you are basically hoping not to make a mistake and lose it. It's like you are walking a tightrope hoping to get to the end, but you dont know where the end is, it is her power to determine the end.

It is not a good idea to go on a date hoping to get laid. Too much power is in the hands of the woman. You gotta take that away. You take away the power and she becomes naked and exposed. Tell her you dont want sex for atleast 3months. Now when you go on a date with her, see how is she when she doesnt have the power to say yes or no to sex.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16380 and 2 others
i want to explain things like this but too high inhib, i feel like i only think like this because i am an ugly incel.

Awesome post bro

As you say you gotta show sex isn't your priority and call out the manipulation
Women are crazy coz they got mad options

Also women are so fucked mentally due to being pumped and dumped that even if you are profiling them to see if they are worthy for you- they think your a beta simple JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17829
Very interesting post. Not that it applies to me, but I thinks you’re right.