The Manipulation Of White Men - Making Them Go Asian!!

D

Deleted member 19610

Zephir
Just when you think that there couldn't be anything smarter than whats going on, you realise the perfect agenda of having white males willingly disgrace and dilute their own race! JFL!!

Getting them to WILLINGLY remove themselves from European land and go to Asian land.

It's so good that it deserves to be respected. Retarded incels like @Ai Impact totally fell for it!

It goes to show the difference in intellect!

I have to give full credit to the "elites"

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, lilxder2 and autistic_tendencies
geo max is a defeatist psy op

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I’d betray my race anyday for these gooks
CE566640 A693 4808 87EB 96542E701900
D3388D4D 3BAE 4B2C A0F4 45B675086527
00DC2B16 DACF 49B9 A568 EB319216FD60
4E0DAA72 2D22 4537 979D 967130F30832
3DD8220D 87A0 4FDB AEEA 543B00C1834F

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, sportsmogger, Deleted member 50702 and 2 others
colonialism isn't a new thing. it is much better for truecel white men to take over asia than for their genetics to just rot in america

colonialism isn't a new thing. it is much better for truecel white men to take over asia than for their genetics to just rot in america

"take over asia"

giphy.gif

Damn, the "elites" have it so easy manipulating low IQ incel white men JFL!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Who cares about the "white" race anyway. If you struggle to date in the west, asians countries are ideal, and if your sons will live there, they'll be hapas with high SMV.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and OGJBSLAYER
Bro race mixing has always happened. Europeans in fact a mutt race to begin with being a mix of at least 3 different races. Why exclude other modern day races from entering the european genepool?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
chink women are a last resort for me

don’t want to risk having slanted eyed offspring

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Just when you think that there couldn't be anything smarter than whats going on, you realise the perfect agenda of having white males willingly disgrace and dilute their own race! JFL!!

Getting them to WILLINGLY remove themselves from European land and go to Asian land.

It's so good that it deserves to be respected. Retarded incels like @Ai Impact totally fell for it!

It depends if you can make it in the West then I would agree. But for incels who are smart Asian foids are the best option since at least your kids will be smart.

@Ai Impact was never getting a white foid lets be honest he did what he could there is no shame in that.

Yep I am not ashamed to admit that I got brainwashed during my younger years into liking asian girls thru anime & kpop and now I can't reverse it.
The elites are evil

op seems like someone who had his asian crush stolen by a white guy

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
White men who like Asian women are gross racist right wing bigots who fetishize women of color! They need to date & marry a strong & independent white woman instead!

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, mogstars and SonOfDarkseid
JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your race put you on this forum

Who cares about race brah, if she makes your dick hard go ahead

if you're incel who can't get sex with white wymxn anyway, why not take what you can get? by staying in the west, they're only hurting their fellow whites by increasing male surplus. if anything, geomaxing is a good thing. at least white dna gets reproduced.

reject nigger dna, embrace gook ex hookers

C1Zcmpg.gif

th

Bro, half of Japanese chicks are better than a Scandinavian 9. Living there felt like paradise. I'm gonna go back as soon as I can.