the math is not mathing

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
836882B9 089E 48A5 95FA A003E2691300
i keep seeing posts on here about mewing and mouth breathing and how it contributes to jaw development and even eye area in general.. that’s the story i’ve been told but there’s so many inconsistencies. people with insane jaws OR good eyes only would have both features if they mewed because that’s essentially the narrative that mewers push. but how do people end up with a good maxilla but awful mandible and vice versa? it just doesn’t make sense to have one without the other. if you mew since birth both your mandible and maxilla should be prominent and therefore your eye area should be great too. mike mew himself is not attractive and has an awful eye area despite his massive jaw and mewing since he was a child. i doubt he has a significantly recessed maxilla, so how does this work then? why does he have a bad eye area and unattractive face?

Attachments

• BEDA5D91-F006-45BD-A48B-0659FB1B3905.jpeg
    BEDA5D91-F006-45BD-A48B-0659FB1B3905.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
dnrd just get a genioplasty and enjoy life

Mewing is a super dead meme, just let it rest in peace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19499 and buckchadley31
Mewing is a super dead meme, just let it rest in peace
i would but i literally paid like 500 dollars for myofunctional therapy and i think the dentist/orthotropist is gaslighting me into thinking it’s working 💀

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, HerpDerpson and buckchadley31
he doesnt have a lot of pfl needs more hooding and supraorbital projection but i wanna see him without glasses to judge his eye area fully and his zygos are not that strong and mouth to nose ratio failos him HARD

he would be a hell of a lot more uglier if he didnt mew

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
he doesnt have a lot of pfl needs more hooding and supraorbital projection but i wanna see him without glasses to judge his eye area fully and his zygos are not that strong and mouth to nose ratio failos him HARD
he’s also a philtrumcel. but idk how he mewed his whole life and still looks like shit. he wasn’t even gl when he was young.

he would be a hell of a lot more uglier if he didnt mew
debatable. his jaw only ascends him slightly. he has bad harmony and somehow lacks good eye area despite what he says about maxilla development creating good eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
he’s also a philtrumcel. but idk how he mewed his whole life and still looks like shit. he wasn’t even gl when he was young.
its just genetics lmfao i like how mewers act like anyone can become a model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
bitch why you LAUGHIN!! explain or else
"orthotropics" is bullshit. I think mike mew points out a legitimate issue (downward growth from bad oral habits), but sells a bullshit snake oil solution and even lures people away from getting surgery. mewing is good but it's not gonna do shit to change your face.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
"orthotropics" is bullshit. I think mike mew points out a legitimate issue (downward growth from bad oral habits), but sells a bullshit snake oil solution and even lures people away from getting surgery. mewing is good but it's not gonna do shit to change your face.
how is downward growth a valid “legitimate issue” but mewing won’t change your face?

how is downward growth a valid “legitimate issue” but mewing won’t change your face?
because if you're old enough to be on this forum then you're too old for any of that stuff to do anything to the fully fused bones in your face

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16683
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and ifyouwannabemylover
he was a chad in his younger years and he does have hunter eyes its just genetics and old age

he was a chad in his younger years and he does have hunter eyes its just genetics and old age
he wasn’t. by this forum’s standard he was probably mtn-htn at best. and he never had hunter eyes. if he did they wouldn’t just go away with age?

Attachments

• CED8CB77-98C3-4C40-AE08-66798B9D72F7.jpeg
    CED8CB77-98C3-4C40-AE08-66798B9D72F7.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 87846595-274F-4A23-8CDB-DF5E3B1BDA9C.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 0
he wasn’t. by this forum’s standard he was probably mtn-htn at best. and he never had hunter eyes. if he did they wouldn’t just go away with age?
bro thats a good eye area his jaw is on the same tier as brad pitt are you blind

View attachment 1750026i keep seeing posts on here about mewing and mouth breathing and how it contributes to jaw development and even eye area in general.. that’s the story i’ve been told but there’s so many inconsistencies. people with insane jaws OR good eyes only would have both features if they mewed because that’s essentially the narrative that mewers push. but how do people end up with a good maxilla but awful mandible and vice versa? it just doesn’t make sense to have one without the other. if you mew since birth both your mandible and maxilla should be prominent and therefore your eye area should be great too. mike mew himself is not attractive and has an awful eye area despite his massive jaw and mewing since he was a child. i doubt he has a significantly recessed maxilla, so how does this work then? why does he have a bad eye area and unattractive face?
A genetic weak chin or they're Asian and have a flat maxilla.

bro thats a good eye area his jaw is on the same tier as brad pitt are you blind
his eye area isn’t that good in either photo. the second one looks better and he has good jaw but he’s not a chad lol

normie

muh not everyone who mews has hunter eyes so mewing must be fake.

keep mouth breathing bro, im gonna keep mewing.

muh not everyone who mews has hunter eyes so mewing must be fake.

keep mouth breathing bro, im gonna keep mewing.
it’s just the people who say that maxilla being forward gives under eye support and gives hunter eyes. this isn’t my own theory this is what other mewers say. but based on the mewing theory how does it make sense for someone to have gigachad chaw and bad maxilla when mewing is supposedly bringing both forward. all self proclaimed mouth breathers should have recessed maxilla AND mandible if this is true. but it varies a lot

it’s just the people who say that maxilla being forward gives under eye support and gives hunter eyes. this isn’t my own theory this is what other mewers say. but based on the mewing theory how does it make sense for someone to have gigachad chaw and bad maxilla when mewing is supposedly bringing both forward. all self proclaimed mouth breathers should have recessed maxilla AND mandible if this is true. but it varies a lot
genetics. look at asians, strong jaws and flat maxillas. sorry if its impossible to believe, but some people just dont have those great maxilla genes.

genetics. look at asians, strong jaws and flat maxillas. sorry if its impossible to believe, but some people just dont have those great maxilla genes.
but in terms of people in general some people have good maxilla and bad mandible too or vice versa. what i’m saying is mewing should in theory bring both forward not just one. idk you’re probably right though but i’m too old for it to fix most of my problems anyways

I think that mewing won't make you good looking but not mewing during your youth might make you ugly

i would but i literally paid like 500 dollars for myofunctional therapy and i think the dentist/orthotropist is gaslighting me into thinking it’s working 💀
Get branioplasty instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499