The media has been portraying fat people to be funny to groom our society into accepting fat people

bootydestroyer333

bootydestroyer333

Bronze
We are all aware that companies are selling us products that taste good and addicting but are actually shit for your health, this isn't a theory this is a fact. These products are all shit and high in calories majority of the population still eats it though.

I can't exactly pin point when this stereotype in Hollywood of "fat people supposedly being funny" in movies and media started but there are numerous examples.
Example A: Jonah hill who is a comedian and has starred in multiple movies with this stereotype.

Example B: Fat Amy from pitch perfect

The only way fat people can be likeable is through their personalities since they're just big balls of cellulite and fat. I have a theory that the media has been making fat people funny to make us 'accept' them more. The dopamine society gets from laughing or enjoying the comedic relief of these fat characters has made a path for the body positivity movement. The body positivity movement has made undesirable bodies and FAT bodies acceptable. And what do you need to get fat? JUNK FOOD. and who sells the junk food?
The media, and who owns the media? The elite.
Thank you for listening.

(p.s yes I am high but I'm still right nonetheless.)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Gonthar, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Less competition

• +1
Reactions: maximuslaid and bootydestroyer333
it's more to do with fat people not being useful in any other roles, and from their need to be self deprecating and "funny" to be accepted by their peers. there is no conspiracy necessary, this is just what naturally happens. and no i don't accept or respect fat people more because they can act in movies.

the fat acceptance movement is something else thought up by retarded obese feminists and other genetic mishaps who think they're entitled to benefits simply for being too stupid to lose weight.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and bootydestroyer333
good theory

• +1
Reactions: bootydestroyer333
That whole liberalized movement just consists of a loud ass minority, everyone now sees fat asses as annoying imo

That whole liberalized movement just consists of a loud ass minority, everyone now sees fat asses as annoying imo
they started as a minority, through social epistatsis they are becoming a majority. this is why it's becoming harder to oppose their asinine policies

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Fish
imagine actually reading this thread

High IQ

• +1
I can't exactly pin point when this stereotype in Hollywood of "fat people supposedly being funny" in movies and media started but there are numerous examples.
Lol, they've always been funny since the first movies appeared in Hollywood, but even before that on stage and circuses there were fat people playing comic roles, being clowns, etc.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and bootydestroyer333
let them get obese and die off
its just natural selection at work.....

• +1