The Mental Struggle

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Posts
2,011
Reputation
2,408
Laying here at 4 am got me thinking. In the end we have 1 life and every second wasted ads up, every minute, hour, day, wasted. We all get caught up in the looksmaxing and on “if only I had done this”. It’s good to looksmax but you still gotta live life, looksmaxing takes time and what do you do during that time? Get outside bro go do fun shit. I think I’m gonna go for a roadtrip and go backpacking. Fuck it, no people, just me, my dog enjoying the moment. In the end boyos life is what you make of it don’t get lost in the .me sauce. Even if you are a truecel who doesn’t go in public just go camping or some shit go traveling . There is so much cool shit to see out there fr. Hope I inspired some bros. Sorry if it’s kinda water.
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
But it means nothing if you’re ugly
 
But it means nothing if you’re ugly
Sure bro but get outside nature is wild and honestly it makes you forget. You don’t have internet out there and everything is so peaceful
 
Lockdown in India. Can't go out till 31st
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
Fuck ur right but its better than nothing.
i didnt leave my flat for 4 years at uni unless going to class or the gym that was literally 50 yards away.

that is how limited my access to social situations was, all due to looks.
 
i didnt leave my flat for 4 years at uni unless going to class or the gym that was literally 50 yards away.

that is how limited my access to social situations was, all due to looks.
Tbh no one else thinks about your looks as much as you do, you are just invisible. Like think about it I am sure you know some ugly people but you don’t solely reject them based on that or think about someone else’s looks...maybe you do idk.
 
Tbh no one else thinks about your looks as much as you do, you are just invisible. Like think about it I am sure you know some ugly people but you don’t solely reject them based on that or think about someone else’s looks...maybe you do idk.
i literally know no one. and i was rejected from groups/societies and i know it was looks based.
 
i literally know no one. and i was rejected from groups/societies and i know it was looks based.
Tbh same but once u get rejected they don’t keep talking shit lol they have no reason to. I can relate though sadly. Once I hit 12 it all went downhill from there lol before that I was the elementary school chad.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209

Similar threads

n2on
Replies
4
Views
40
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
Organ
Replies
7
Views
84
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
8
Views
79
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
supergoat972
Replies
15
Views
54
supergoat972
supergoat972

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top