The Metaverse future, will be sick!

I would buy them all equally. OR r Like 5+.
And hope 1 or more of them, succeeds.

I have.
Defikingdoms
Mana
Freyla
Innuvetum it something.

Other options are as I know of now.
Sandbox
That horse game token I posted about before.
Facebook shares.
defikingdom is ICP?

fucking dystopia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, ALP and Deleted member 6963
Defenately worth the watch. On what Metaverse means.
If Mark Zuckerberg monopolises the Metaverse, it will be a sad situation. Hopefully is won't be monoploised, but I am afraid it will.

Anyways.
Check this video. And see what the future (in 10 years orso maybe) looks like:

I don't want anything to do with the metaverse. Whether it's monopolised or not I'm not gonna be plugging in. Not ever. I'd advise you to do the same. You probably think it looks like a big piece of candy though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Stevensmithgerard, lutte and 1 other person
I don't want anything to do with the metaverse.
good idea imo.
Whether it's monopolised or not I'm not gonna be plugging in. Not ever.
good.
I'd advise you to do the same.
I was planning to never really use it. I don't even have social media like facebook, tiktok, and so on.
You probably think it looks like a big piece of candy though.
Not for me.

Dude, I was only talking about investing money in it. This is the moneymaxxing section.
I put an irresponsable amount of muh capital into Metaverse related cryptos. For money maxxing. So far, that has been very kind to me in currently value/worth increase .

A person don't need to use something. To invest money in it

These nerd techies will do anything to escape the real world.
I'm not drawn at all to the concept, however I recognize they're money to be made from it.

yeah. that's muh concept idea also. And that's why i decided to put money into it. Also kids nowadys, the future incels of them Are so used and brain cacked by digital world already; that I think these types will all be in the metaverse alot. Which means; losts of users = money value
I'm not drawn at all to the concept
I think that is good.
A true chad, should be busy living life in the real world. Having fun and dopamine that way. A Chad like you, doesn't need a fake cool looking avatar in a digital metaverse world.
Because you are a walking God (avatar already)
however I recognize they're money to be made from it.
that's the bet I have placed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and faggotchadlite
can't stand this faggot. why can't he just fuck off and raise his ER kids instead of pushing this dystopian bullshit onto humanity. ugly lizard cunt.
Defenately worth the watch. On what Metaverse means.
If Mark Zuckerberg monopolises the Metaverse, it will be a sad situation. Hopefully is won't be monoploised, but I am afraid it will.

Anyways.
Check this video. And see what the future (in 10 years orso maybe) looks like:

why are y'all scared of it??

why are y'all scared of it??
anti social society. Where mayority is glued to their screen, and not acting and being social anymore irl with the peoples around them.

But, actually, that is already the case.
But than, ot to be even more so. I guess.

And obviously, in the digital world certain institutions have alot more power. So they can easily direct stuff, as they wish.

anti social society. Where mayority is glued to their screen, and not acting and being social anymore irl with the peoples around them.

But, actually, that is already the case.
But than, ot to be even more so. I guess.

And obviously, in the digital world certain institutions have alot more power. So they can easily direct stuff, as they wish.
i mean to be honest if that happens

suicide rates will increase

plus majority will rot on it and be unhealthy and die

so its natural selection, plus the real chads and stacies wont join such shit

i mean to be honest if that happens

suicide rates will increase

plus majority will rot on it and be unhealthy and die

so its natural selection, plus the real chads and stacies wont join such shit
truth. it will be filled with coping normie peoples and incels.

I assume Chad and Stacy, are not on there much. they have Life and Living to do!

truth. it will be filled with coping normie peoples and incels.

I assume Chad and Stacy, are not on there much. they have Life and Living to do!

exactly lmfao itd always losers who go to sucklh places

like this foru-... nevernind haha

exactly lmfao itd always losers who go to sucklh places

like this foru-... nevernind haha
I recall the thing called; "Second Life"

Was also incel heaven.
That was like metaverse, but than to early for normie o also hopp on board.
Now i suspect the metverse will be incels + normies. So bigger than in the past,

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and faggotchadlite
I recall the thing called; "Second Life"

Was also incel heaven.
That was like metaverse, but than to early for normie o also hopp on board.
Now i suspect the metverse will be incels + normies. So bigger than in the past,
lot of girls were there too but stupid asocial ones.

just fucking lol at the cucks playing itt

imagine having tea party with a girl online ns marrying her in a game while she fucks people irl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

its the epitome of how cucked gen z is

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and eduardkoopman
lot of girls were there too but stupid asocial ones.

just fucking lol at the cucks playing itt
lol. That you now about that 1.
I never played it. but I had a customer, that was a mod or something on Second Life as work/job. He had met his gf on there as well.
Typical gamer looks type of people, bith him and his gf.

lol. That you now about that 1.
I never played it. but I had a customer, that was a mod or something on Second Life as work/job. He had met his gf on there as well.
Typical gamer looks type of people, bith him and his gf.
does he at least meet her irl?? :feelskek::feelskek:

does he at least meet her irl?? :feelskek::feelskek:
yeah. they lived together, and were gf/bf. Maybe they married later. I assume they first chatted alot in that game, before they met up.
We are talking a giga long time ago though. 2010 orso?

Facebook changed its name to 'Meta', so it seems like most of its 50thousand engineers are working on the metaverse. They certainly envision having a monopoly and collect all data that you can possibly gather about each person entering it. It's going to be absolutely pissening

Last edited:
Check how much on Fire Metaverse cryptos are!
Facebook changed its name to 'Meta', so it seems like most of its 50thousand engineers are working on the metaverse. They certainly envision having a monopoly and collect all data that you can possibly gather about each person entering it. It's going to be absolutely pissening
yeah. this is (see video below) what it looks like now.
but for sure facebook, will be able to make it much better looking and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
So you´ll sit (or stand) alone in your little dark room and spend your days with your headset on experiencing the virtual space?

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
So you´ll sit (or stand) alone in your little dark room and spend your days with your headset on experiencing the virtual space?
I have no plan in joining in that.

BUT I think alot of people will. And Investing in it (with buying Metaverse cryptos, or shares buying of some companies). Might give good money gains

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Alexanderr
I have no plan in joining in that.

BUT I think alot of people will. And Investing in it (with buying Metaverse cryptos, or shares buying of some companies). Might give good money gains
Yes, if it seems profitable, I´d no doubt invest some money as well.

Yes, if it seems profitable, I´d no doubt invest some money as well.
I so far, put in about 2500 USD orso, into cryptos that are metaverse and 1 that is a game type of crypto.
I have made that 2500USD into 10,000 usd orso in about 2 mnths time.
👍

true that

Metaverse crypto are on fire.
Check Mana and sandbox crypto value going up like crazy.

Leaving the whole new memecoins, behind a lot.
It's over for The new memecoin stuffs.
The Metaverse crypto season has started last month. Being the sphere gaining.

And I am happy I'm in it, even before it became popular now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Metaverse will be the end of humanity. Imagine that you can get all your dopamine in a digital environment without achieving anything in the real world. Imagine that algorithms can control more of your life and target ads even more.

Countries like China are already banning the amount of hours the youth can game and will prob ban the metaverse. Imagine that you are full time living in a virtual world and a war breaks out. Who will win?

Also remember that alot of the big tech guys don't let ther children use their inventions. Why? They know its bad for them. Steve jobs for example didn't let their children use the ipad.
The head engineer of Alea refused to use it himself and his children. Do you think Mark Zuckerberg is letting his children use the meta?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
Metaverse will be the end of humanity.
I dislike it also, overall. But I do estimate, for the near future 10-20 years. the netaverse will be new bigg thing that happens.
Check how mny youth is glued to their phone/screen already! They are all easy targets for a metaverse transition; where they will exchange the phone creen for a more high-tech type of device that projects degital worlds aspects.

The digital world and digital world will be more integrated with new devices. The google-glass and that type of stuff, was back than a bit to early timing wise.
but I think now, that type of device and connection with real world. Now that time is ready, that it can enroll, and be used more preactically and usefriendly and etc.. the comming 10 years.
Imagine that you can get all your dopamine in a digital environment without achieving anything in the real world. Imagine that algorithms can control more of your life and target ads even more.
heaven scenario for plenty big tech companies. And plenty big tech companies got their users already addcted, and in their pocts. Especially the younger ones. Wo they can push this a bit maybe.
Especially now facebook joins full in.
Facebook has many millions fo addicts, as their clients.
Countries like China are already banning the amount of hours the youth can game and will prob ban the metaverse.
CCP party in power, in China is retarded. I think. Economically speaking.
Imagine that you are full time living in a virtual world and a war breaks out. Who will win?
true.
Also remember that alot of the big tech guys don't let ther children use their inventions. Why? They know its bad for them. Steve jobs for example didn't let their children use the ipad.
makes perfect sense. these platforms and devices, are fully programmed. to make people addicts to them. They, the companies doing this, have done a great job at achieving this. And making good money gains because of it.
The head engineer of Alea refused to use it himself and his children. Do you think Mark Zuckerberg is letting his children use the meta?
yeah.

None the less. I suspect the metaverse will be big. And also game related crypto's. I don't like it either.
The only small upside for me personally are these. Because i saw it a bit already 4-2 months ago. what might happen. So I bought these crypto assets off metaverse.
And than this happened the past 2-4 months

Mannnad

to add. I suspect NFT also to be big for future. Related to digital assets, and for exchange of real world experiences/services.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
zuck the cuck missed the crypto boat, why the fuck would he have anything to do with crypto or the metaverse, it will be done by new fresh blood.

zuck the cuck missed the crypto boat, why the fuck would he have anything to do with crypto or the metaverse, it will be done by new fresh blood.
crypto is something different than the metaverse.
obviously he miised, or is not in the crypto-world.
But the metaverse is still very erly stage; and he has a good shot in bcoming the winner of the metaverse field. i muh guestimation. And even if some teak does beat him he has the money to just buy them, and still be winner/monopolist that way

High sex appeal foid, I want to date a girl like this

love this story.

* DAMN. You can get a jobby job. In the Metaverse of decentraland. LOL

the metaverse is interesting, cool and all for mature people that know how to use it with measure and purpose
but it will absolutely fuck gen alpha (born early 2010s-mid 2020s)

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Im not watching 1 hour of this turboassbergers jew talking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and eduardkoopman
I'm not drawn at all to the concept, however I recognize they're money to be made from it.
monetizing these faggot's descent into false reality makes me rock hard, i just wish the people on the top like zuckerberg and bezos who are exploiting these people in the first place would fall in and be consumed too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and eduardkoopman
It took me watching this a second time to realize that Zuckerborg's interpretation of the metaverse is a hyped up way to say "more VR/games and products".

They also expect all of this will interface with each other, and the existing internet. Current html webpages barely interact with each other and they are a million times simpler, so I doubt the different VR products will interact with each other all that much. They'll probably be Links, which transport you from one VR app to another, and embedded objects which reference one 3D model with a set of properties in another but I doubt anything more will occur for at least two decades.

As far as metaverse tokens, it seems like this is just using pump and dump mechanics to fund games that will probably fail. Essentially kickstarter where the people paying money think they're going to get rich, but only if they pull out before the other people that think they're going to make money pull out.

Because if any metaverse app dominates it will be something created by a company like Google, or Facebook that has all of the phycological research and experiments, to know how to best drive user engagement and get the masses addicted. Note how Bitchute can't take any significant market share from youtube.

I think Defi's main real world value proposition is creating decentralized versions of existing financial products that reduce costs and risks for banks, other financial institutions, and individuals. I thought about it, and I think everything else is hyped up pump and dumps.

I thought about it, and I think everything else is hyped up pump and dumps.
imo. Bitcoin is the better store of value product for th future. Because it tackles inflation parts that happens due to changing the money supply. Bitcoin supply is exactly known.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
imo. Bitcoin is the better store of value product for th future. Because it tackles inflation parts that happens due to changing the money supply. Bitcoin supply is exactly known.
I agree. I'm still mad I don't understand how to time this other stuff.

I keep looking back on dodge coin, and being like, it should have been obvious elon musk was going to pump this for a few years after announcing he bought it for his son. He has the skill to pump worthless companies that will never be profitable like the boring company, for years before people catch on.

The same goes for the metaverse. It should have been obvious this was the next hype cycle when Bitboy started talking about it in July, that people were craving the next massive pump and dump, but now looking at it, I can't tell if it's going to keep pumping or fizzel out as something new emerges and takes it's place.

Search interest has flatlined since October.

Fawwwk. I missed gamestop too. To be fair, there's tons of people that thought "This is the next gamestop" or "This is the next dodge coin" and lossed all their money on shit. I envy people who can play these games and win. There's a large area of psychology, and media cycles that I don't yet have precise understanding of.

I agree. I'm still mad I don't understand how to time this other stuff.

I keep looking back on dodge coin, and being like, it should have been obvious elon musk was going to pump this for a few years after announcing he bought it for his son. He has the skill to pump worthless companies that will never be profitable like the boring company, for years before people catch on.

The same goes for the metaverse. It should have been obvious this was the next hype cycle when Bitboy started talking about it in July, that people were craving the next massive pump and dump, but now looking at it, I can't tell if it's going to keep pumping or fizzel out as something new emerges and takes it's place.

Search interest has flatlined since October.

Fawwwk. I missed gamestop too. To be fair, there's tons of people that thought "This is the next gamestop" or "This is the next dodge coin" and lossed all their money on shit. I envy people who can play these games and win. There's a large area of psychology, and media cycles that I don't yet have precise understanding of.
LOL @ me having bought Mana/decentraland and defikingdoms (game like crypto). before it pumped.

What next??
I dunno. Maybe doa/defi. like this. insane APR's

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
LOL @ me having bought Mana/decentraland and defikingdoms (game like crypto). before it pumped.
You're a genius.
What next??
I dunno. Maybe doa/defi. like this. insane APR's

Do you do staking to get the APRs?

You're a genius.
more luck than genius. But I take the compliment :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you do staking to get the APRs?
not with these 2 examples yet. I still need to understand it a bit better. Although I like that carzy dudes from Wonderland, so I moght jump in there as well.

I staked at multipule places.
But I stake mainly mostly in Defikingdoms.
I'm having there high APR also. Around 2000 USD monthly on 10,000 USD staked. these numbers obviously calculated on the price of the token staying equal value.

Great, now I can be incel irl and in the metaverse

• JFL
Nah all this meta verse bullshit is fucking gay tbh, no Normies care about it and it’s a massive hype meme. Only incels and hopeful cryptocels want it to succeed to cope with not buying Btc or eth years ago.

It’s a huge dud, don’t fall for this shit. Putting money into a doomed idea like meta verse will only result in lost investment, being overly hopeful and copey is a good way of getting the black dog of crypto losses to take a huge bite out of your ass.

• JFL
The Metaverse is oncel heaven. Because incels can create a cool Chad looking avatar, and try to cope escape a bit that they look hideous or Normie.

There are alot of incels, and dryspellcells.

I have a strong feeling there will be exclusion and ostracisation in the meta verse. Maybe a pay wall or friendship count wall to hang around chads/stacies, at the beggining it will be inclusive but will end up like instagram/facebook/only fans.

every anime ever:

sounds like a nightmare, this will drive masses of people into addiction and to being shut-ins, excluding themselves from society forever after giving up on real life

I have a strong feeling we are heading in the direction of Japanese culture of cut-throat competition and individualism, I think people will look for escapism from the real world as it will be too painful and the metaverse will be safe haven, you just have to give up your state of consciousness

There is an excellent quote from this movie that explains. time stamped. Great underrated movie tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and eduardkoopman