The MEWER 3000 , push your maxilla UPWARD AND FORWARD

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Hello . I will present to you the product of my imagination , i called it the MEWER 3000 .

Because it's basically an artificial tongue , with much MUCH more power .

Y'all know that mewing is effective , but only after years and 24/24 mewing .

If you are a pessimistcel , gtfo .

Goals of the mewer 3000 :

-More upward maxilla
-more forward maxilla
-better undereyes support
_better teeths alignements
-bigger palate
_better CHEEkKBONES
-inducing a forward lower jaw movement

Okay so lets desribe my device .

Note that it's one of the easiest and costless "orthodontic" device i ever see .

Okay the pics :

IMG 20191220 232841 910

IMG 20191220 232742 679

IMG 20191220 233327

IMG 20191220 233620 241

"
When you take a look at the maxilla, it pretty much makes up your entire face.

It goes right up to the eye sockets and it even extends pretty deep into the face as well.

You can see that the size, shape & position of maxilla will touch everything from the nose, eyes, teeth alignment / palate, zygomatic / side cheekbones, and even the position of the lower jaw.

When you look at the significance of this 1 bone in its entirety, it begins to seem silly that people are only concerned with the teeth when things get crowded.

We can see with ample evidence that the maxilla has profound impact on appearance of eyes & nose

If we had severe malocclusion, chances are one faces insecurities about eyes & nose because these are all at the effect of the maxilla shape & position.
maxilladropdown.jpg
& how the maxilla developed was at the effect of the tongue and jaw muscles. (maxilla bone needs 3mg to start changing. tongue has 500mg of force)

and when you study where the tongue should rest in its ideal position, you begin to see that its the tongue that causes someone to be extremely attractive"

So my device will be 10 to 100 x stronger than the tongue . Of course the goal is to turn one time per day the device .

Source : https://steemit.com/maxilla/@orihara/how-to-develop-super-model-face-through-facial-exercises

There is no more studies because i am the only one who think of that .

I will not be responsable of what you do with that

@CopeAndRope
@Gudru
@maxmendietta
Jfl 20 mins 0 answers fuark

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, RAITEIII, Deleted member 3962 and 5 others
Hello . I will present to you the product of my imagination , i called it the MEWER 3000 .

-More upward maxilla
-more forward maxilla
-bigger palate
_better CHEEkKBONES

Note that it's one of the easiest and costless "orthodontic" device i ever see .

Okay the pics :

View attachment 199735
View attachment 199736
View attachment 199737
View attachment 199738

"

It goes right up to the eye sockets and it even extends pretty deep into the face as well.

You can see that the size, shape & position of maxilla will touch everything from the nose, eyes, teeth alignment / palate, zygomatic / side cheekbones, and even the position of the lower jaw.

When you look at the significance of this 1 bone in its entirety, it begins to seem silly that people are only concerned with the teeth when things get crowded.

We can see with ample evidence that the maxilla has profound impact on appearance of eyes & nose

If we had severe malocclusion, chances are one faces insecurities about eyes & nose because these are all at the effect of the maxilla shape & position.
maxilladropdown.jpg
& how the maxilla developed was at the effect of the tongue and jaw muscles. (maxilla bone needs 3mg to start changing. tongue has 500mg of force)

and when you study where the tongue should rest in its ideal position, you begin to see that its the tongue that causes someone to be extremely attractive"

So my device will be 10 to 100 x stronger than the tongue . Of course the goal is to turn one time per day the device .

Source : https://steemit.com/maxilla/@orihara/how-to-develop-super-model-face-through-facial-exercises

@CopeAndRope
@Gudru
@maxmendietta

I have been analyzing colloquially attractive faces

What do they have have ?

I have strongly bough into the ante face theory you also need very large mandibular growth and maxilla growth these 3 things will create a model face.

The advantage of an ante though is it lets you get away with 2 thing the length of the ramus and over length of mandible though those 2 things help it's more about the how the face is positioned hopefully your device can simulate this cause this can cure all of inceldom if true

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, thecel, Deleted member 1553 and 2 others

What do they have have ?

View attachment 199762

View attachment 199763

View attachment 199765

View attachment 199766

I have strongly bough into the ante face theory you also need very large mandibular growth and maxilla growth these 3 things will create a model face.

The advantage of an ante though is it lets you get away with 2 thing the length of the ramus and over length of mandible though those 2 things help it's more about the how the face is positioned hopefully your device can simulate this cause this can cure all of inceldom if true

Shit i forget to tag you

• +1
Reactions: thecel
just compress your neurocranium theorem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1973, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Why the fuck not get @CopeAndRope's or @nelson s facepuller?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3962 and 10 others

-More upward maxilla
-more forward maxilla
-bigger palate
_better CHEEkKBONES

Okay the pics :

View attachment 199735
View attachment 199736
View attachment 199737
View attachment 199738

"

maxilladropdown.jpg

@CopeAndRope
@Gudru
@maxmendietta
And this took you 5 days to come up with? Faggot

Too costfull / difficult to get depend on.your location , and mine is like 10 time stronger and much more simple .

What do they have have ?

View attachment 199762

View attachment 199763

View attachment 199765

View attachment 199766

I will tru on myself

Too costfull / difficult to get depend on.your location , and mine is like 10 time stronger and much more simple .

I will tru on myself
Stronger doesn't equal better and this shit is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Iamthewalrus01, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person

i think cope and rope's facepuller is more likely to move the teeth instead of the maxilla tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
3DAE25C2 99C6 4142 A207 9F144A34E6C9

Inb4 :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, LebenistneHure, Deleted member 1973 and 6 others
I like the concept. But you also need it to push forward. This appliance appears to only push up. Maybe angle it a bit?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I like the concept. But you also need it to push forward. This appliance appears to only push up. Maybe angle it a bit?

Yeah i tought about that .

Like this :
IMG 20191221 162121 854

This is @nelson s one

Explain why mine is shit , while it can give like 10kg of upward and forward force constantly .

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
and you what did you bring to the forum ?

A solid hair, brows and beard growth routine. Testing dark circles under eyes reduction routine. Working on my own collagenmaxxing routine. Ordered NMN and resvetratol for antiagemaxxin. And lastly, working on my own facepulling device and facepulling supps stack.

And what you did? Took a simple facepuller, made it retarded as fuck, and called it "revolutionary". Good job cocksucker.

• Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
A solid hair, brows and beard growth routine. Testing dark circles under eyes reduction routine. Working on my own collagenmaxxing routine. Ordered NMN and resvetratol for antiagemaxxin. And lastly, working on my own facepulling device and facepulling supps stack.

And what you did? Took a simple facepuller, made it retarded as fuck, and called it "revolutionary". Good job cocksucker.

Link me your thread i didnt find anything

But wtf , all my thread came of my mind , i took nothing from nobody.

Do you see this idea before ? No . So its revolutionary . Working or not working this is revolutionary .

Keep coping , we see 100 threads per day about hair , collagen here. Dont take it personnaly , if i made that its for helping the forum .

We are not in competition , i dont care about that .

Also can you tell me more about your facepulling device?

The lengths people will go through to avoid getting jawsurgery and try to cope with mewing astound me.

I was literally like this about a year ago lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and Luke LLL
This seems like a good concept. We need to work together to design this. I am pretty sure pulling at that angle would be possible with the normal facepuller though. I don’t know why so many people say not to pull at a positive degree, when the tounge is basically pushing up and forward. Why would anyone pull down? Makes no sense. Good thread. Maybe there’s some headgear already out that can be modified to fit this, but like I said I am pretty sure you can just use a facepuller at a crazy angle.

• +1
The lengths people will go through to avoid getting jawsurgery and try to cope with mewing astound me.

Maybe but you didnt tried anything .
I will of course try wearing my mewer 3000 8hours a day

Maybe but you didnt tried anything .
I will of course try wearing my mewer 3000 8hours a day

Mate you’re assuming you can do what exactly? Shorten your midface right? Like vertically shorten it?

Won't do shit if you don't get sth like MSE first

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
This seems like a good concept. We need to work together to design this. I am pretty sure pulling at that angle would be possible with the normal facepuller though. I don’t know why so many people say not to pull at a positive degree, when the tounge is basically pushing up and forward. Why would anyone pull down? Makes no sense. Good thread. Maybe there’s some headgear already out that can be modified to fit this, but like I said I am pretty sure you can just use a facepuller at a crazy angle.

Shit i also forget to tag you .
I will not use copeandrope facepuller .
I will test that on myself , but yeah I or we need to work on .
Dont forget that it can pull upward / forward something like 10 time stronger than the normal facepuller .

I think the facepuller is like 80% force forward and 20% upward

I beleive mine is like 70 upward 40fwrd

With a pressure of like 10+kg (22lbs)

• +1
wtf is lima norwooding in ur avi jfl

Shit i also forget to tag you .
I will not use copeandrope facepuller .
I will test that on myself , but yeah I or we need to work on .
Dont forget that it can pull upward / forward something like 10 time stronger than the normal facepuller .

I think the facepuller is like 80% force forward and 20% upward

I beleive mine is like 70 upward 40fwrd

With a pressure of like 10+kg (22lbs)
Definitely do some research on orthodontic headgear.

No, this is completely false. MSE widens the maxilla. It doesn’t move the bone at all.
MSE loosens the midfacial sutures, across the entire midface due to the stress the midfacial complex goes through during installation and expansion.

These loosened sutures are exactly what you’d want if you wanted any sort of face pulling or face pushing to have a good chance at being effective.

• +1
Definitely do some research on orthodontic headgear.

Bro my device i something new there is no headgear for that i or we need to design it from. A to Z

Jaw surgery is cope. All of your bones are interconnected, and should move together accordingly to achieve best forward growth, so something you would have gotten by default 15'000 years ago due to eating proper food, and not eating only retarded soft foods.

When you do surgery you only impact one area, and end up disproportional, however something that forces the bone to change over time will get you much better look.

• +1
Mate you’re assuming you can do what exactly? Shorten your midface right? Like vertically shorten it?

Yes absolutly , the principal goal is better under eye support , cgeekbones and overal more forward grown and upwarfmd maxilla

• +1
Jaw surgery is cope. All of your bones are interconnected, and should move together accordingly to achieve best forward growth, so something you would have gotten by default 15'000 years ago due to eating proper food, and not eating only retarded soft foods.

True if you’re still growing.

When you do surgery you only impact one area, and end up disproportional, however something that forces the bone to change over time will get you much better look.

Then you get multiple things done to address multiple issues.

Example: Bimax surgery lmfao
Yes absolutly , the principal goal is better under eye support , cgeekbones and overal more forward grown and upwarfmd maxilla

Okay, where is the vertical excess of bone currently in your maxilla going to go?

Bro my device i something new there is no headgear for that i or we need to design it from. A to Z
Are you sure? It would make the process a lot easier. Imo there is definitely something out there that you can use.
MSE loosens the midfacial sutures, across the entire midface due to the stress the midfacial complex goes through during installation and expansion.

These loosened sutures are exactly what you’d want if you wanted any sort of face pulling or face pushing to have a good chance at being effective.
The only suture that it has an effect on is the middle one above your upper palate.

True if you’re still growing.

Then you get multiple things done to address multiple issues.

Example: Bimax surgery lmfao

Okay, where is the vertical excess of bone currently in your maxilla going to go?

IMG 20191221 175904

Bone remodeling is a lifetime process faggot.

Point is once you’re an adult it would take years of mewing to get any sort of progress that children regularly get, faggot.

And rely 4+ times on surgery going okay and surgeon not fucking up. Great.

Yes lmfao that’s the hand your dealt as an adult who didn’t do mewing as a child. Cope away.

Look up osteoclasts.

Compressing the Maxilla in adults has never been done through any sort of intensive surgery.

Won Moon (who Mike Mew dickrides) has even acknowledged this in an article he made trying to simulate upward growth of the maxilla in adults using upward angle facepulling ANCHORED to MSE, which is literally drilled deep into your upper palate. He even mentions the fact that the vertical excess wouldn’t just compress itself in an adult patient and thus midface compression of adults is only achievable in simulations of MSE + Facepulling.

Are you sure? It would make the process a lot easier. Imo there is definitely something out there that you can use.

The only suture that it has an effect on is the middle one above your upper palate.

Okay pm me with great design ideas if you want to work with me.bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Orthodontists hate him!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, OOGABOOGA, maxmendietta and 1 other person
I looks like it has a metal disk pushing against your upper palate. That will get painful (and cause cuts and infections) if you try to wear it for more than 5 minutes.

So you would still need something shaped to your palate to use this thing, which defeats the purpose of this design (to avoid needing the infra-oral appliance)

It also doesn't look like you would be able to keep your mouth closed while wearing it. CopeAndRope claims that could cause issues with the mandible failing to follow the maxilla

• +1
I looks like it has a metal disk pushing against your upper palate. That will get painful (and cause cuts and infections) if you try to wear it for more than 5 minutes.

So you would still need something shaped to your palate to use this thing, which defeats the purpose of this design (to avoid needing the infra-oral appliance)

It also doesn't look like you would be able to keep your mouth closed while wearing it. CopeAndRope claims that could cause issues with the mandible failing to follow the maxilla

Its obvious the metal thing will be covered with something

I need to design it so you can clench your jaw while wearing it . Its enought ? I need.xopeand rope
Its obvious the metal thing will be covered with something

I need to design it so you can clench your jaw while wearing it . Its enought ? I need.xopeand rope

Also do you have ideas to make a solid oral appliance ? I think about clay tbh

Last edited:
Yes i am bro !

Here is my old thread from the great work, discussing this exactly, with the article linked inside.

https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/theoretical-question-regarding-mse-fm/

Read all my posts on the thread to get a good idea of my analysis of the paper, I don’t really want to repeat myself here lol.

If you are curious to know if compressing the midface as an adult is actually possible, I’d recommend emailing Won Moon himself. Just say that you have MSE installed and you and your ortho are attempting maxillary protraction via face mask at a high angle, but that you wanted to know his thoughts on whether you’d really be able to vertically shorten the maxilla, and not just constrain any downward growth, as implied by his article.

He replies to emails but might take a few weeks since he’s very busy.

I’m not trying to be a dick about any of this stuff, I just don’t see how anything like facepulling/pushing could ever shorten the maxilla the way something like surgical maxillary impaction would, so that’s what explains my dismissive attitude towards the Adult Facepulling/pushing/mewing crowd.
You’re also obviously more reasonable to being open to discuss this than someone like @Fosty lmao, based on his replies to me he’s utterly hopeless in terms of reasoning with, and just devolves to spewing insults. But you seem genuinely interested.

Because of your genuine interest I will stress the fact that your best chances at acheiving something like this (whether it be through pushing or pulling) would be with MSE installed
(only issue with MSE installed when pushing is your device would have to accommodate the appliance); if you’re going to put so much effort into something like this, you might as well maximize your odds.

You can also try messaging Ronald Ead at the great work forum or through his blog to discuss your idea. If you don’t know who he is check out his YouTube or blog.

Also do you have ideas to make a solid oral appliance ? I think about clay tbh

I don't. Silicone, epoxy, and clay (EDIT: and acrylic lol) are all options worth investigating. But I've taken multiple molds of my palate, and having a lot of material in your mouth is fairly uncomfortable; you wouldn't be able to sleep.

I'm not saying don't try to build this thing, I could be wrong and these design problems could be fixable.

But I'm going to stick to the original design once I fix it with an acrylic burr.

@Golden Glass
We will just have to see what happens after 6 months. Some folks on here will be dedicated enough to do it, and will post results.

• +1
@Golden Glass
We will just have to see what happens after 6 months. Some folks on here will be dedicated enough to do it, and will post results.

I’d have no problem with that if it weren’t the case that non-clinical before and afters are so hard to get everything right in the photographs, Ronald Ead’s MSE photos are an example of Excellent before and afters but that’s because he’s literally training to be an ortho and knows how to take them.

Alternatively, whoever tries this could get before and after CT scans.

Last edited:
  • +1
Here is my old thread from the great work, discussing this exactly, with the article linked inside.

https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/theoretical-question-regarding-mse-fm/

Read all my posts on the thread to get a good idea of my analysis of the paper, I don’t really want to repeat myself here lol.

If you are curious to know if compressing the midface as an adult is actually possible, I’d recommend emailing Won Moon himself. Just say that you have MSE installed and you and your ortho are attempting maxillary protraction via face mask at a high angle, but that you wanted to know his thoughts on whether you’d really be able to vertically shorten the maxilla, and not just constrain any downward growth, as implied by his article.

He replies to emails but might take a few weeks since he’s very busy.

I’m not trying to be a dick about any of this stuff, I just don’t see how anything like facepulling/pushing could ever shorten the maxilla the way something like surgical maxillary impaction would, so that’s what explains my dismissive attitude towards the Adult Facepulling/pushing/mewing crowd.
You’re also obviously more reasonable to being open to discuss this than someone like @Fosty lmao, based on his replies to me he’s utterly hopeless in terms of reasoning with, and just devolves to spewing insults. But you seem genuinely interested.

Because of your genuine interest I will stress the fact that your best chances at acheiving something like this (whether it be through pushing or pulling) would be with MSE installed
(only issue with MSE installed when pushing is your device would have to accommodate the appliance); if you’re going to put so much effort into something like this, you might as well maximize your odds.

You can also try messaging Ronald Ead at the great work forum or through his blog to discuss your idea. If you don’t know who he is check out his YouTube or blog.

Of course i will be trying to make my device , but note that i am 16 years old.bro .

Okay so if this cant compact my midface , yoy cant deny the effects of mewing on the skull and face shape right ? Okay so why a 20x time stronger device cant change the maxilla ?

Anyway , i will talk about MSE to my parent because i have nasal problems . Is this cost a lot ?

And if this doesnt change my maxilla like a surgery way could , can i have aa better undereye area with this ?

over for jigsaw the serial killercels