The MEWER 3000 , push your maxilla UPWARD AND FORWARD

Of course i will be trying to make my device , but note that i am 16 years old.bro .

Okay so if this cant compact my midface , yoy cant deny the effects of mewing on the skull and face shape right ? Okay so why a 20x time stronger device cant change the maxilla ?

Anyway , i will talk about MSE to my parent because i have nasal problems . Is this cost a lot ?

And if this doesnt change my maxilla like a surgery way could , can i have aa better undereye area with this ?
What are you referring to when you say “this” in your last paragraph. And it’s useful to know you’re 16. When I’m dismissive of mewing/facepulling/face pushing its with 25 year olds who think they can get significant forward growth or an impacted maxilla with 6-18 months of doing their protocol, when they could’ve just gotten double jaw surgery with surgical maxillary Impaction, then mewed to prevent relapse.

What are you referring to when you say “this” in your last paragraph. And it’s useful to know you’re 16. When I’m dismissive of mewing/facepulling/face pushing its with 25 year olds who think they can get significant forward growth or an impacted maxilla with 6-18 months of doing their protocol, when they could’ve just gotten double jaw surgery with surgical maxillary Impaction, then mewed to prevent relapse.

I am refering to my device .

So my device will work at 16 ?

I am refering to my device .

So my device will work at 16 ?
You can potentially have some growth if it also pulls forwards.

Regarding your question about age. It would obviously be better for you to be younger but you CAN definitely see results...especially if you got MSE like I said.

So, all in all, what to do after 25 y/o to achieve whole forward maxilla

Hello . I will present to you the product of my imagination , i called it the MEWER 3000 .

Because it's basically an artificial tongue , with much MUCH more power .

Y'all know that mewing is effective , but only after years and 24/24 mewing .

If you are a pessimistcel , gtfo .

Goals of the mewer 3000 :

-More upward maxilla
-more forward maxilla
-better undereyes support
_better teeths alignements
-bigger palate
_better CHEEkKBONES
-inducing a forward lower jaw movement

Okay so lets desribe my device .

Note that it's one of the easiest and costless "orthodontic" device i ever see .

Okay the pics :

View attachment 199735
View attachment 199736
View attachment 199737
View attachment 199738

"
When you take a look at the maxilla, it pretty much makes up your entire face.

It goes right up to the eye sockets and it even extends pretty deep into the face as well.

You can see that the size, shape & position of maxilla will touch everything from the nose, eyes, teeth alignment / palate, zygomatic / side cheekbones, and even the position of the lower jaw.

When you look at the significance of this 1 bone in its entirety, it begins to seem silly that people are only concerned with the teeth when things get crowded.

We can see with ample evidence that the maxilla has profound impact on appearance of eyes & nose

If we had severe malocclusion, chances are one faces insecurities about eyes & nose because these are all at the effect of the maxilla shape & position.
maxilladropdown.jpg
& how the maxilla developed was at the effect of the tongue and jaw muscles. (maxilla bone needs 3mg to start changing. tongue has 500mg of force)

and when you study where the tongue should rest in its ideal position, you begin to see that its the tongue that causes someone to be extremely attractive"

So my device will be 10 to 100 x stronger than the tongue . Of course the goal is to turn one time per day the device .

Source : https://steemit.com/maxilla/@orihara/how-to-develop-super-model-face-through-facial-exercises

There is no more studies because i am the only one who think of that .

I will not be responsable of what you do with that

@CopeAndRope
@Gudru
@maxmendietta
Jfl 20 mins 0 answers fuark
Not one word.

Best way of achieving it with 100% verifiable DRASTIC results? Lefort I or II with Maxillary Impaction.

Take what?

Ok so golden Glass , it is worth trying in your opinion to build my maxilla pusher ?

On the paper , it work .

Ok so golden Glass , it is worth trying in your opinion to build my maxilla pusher ?

On the paper , it work .

We all measure worth differently, so it depends on things like how much time, effort, and money will it take for you to make this. As well as whether you will do it on its own or with MSE. As well as whether you can afford to do jawsurgery or not.

Since you’re still growing and you’re young (by young I mean you still have time to do jaw surgery after if the result doesn’t satisfy you) I feel like yes it is potentially worth it for you, moreso if you can combine it with MSE.

I stress that you should try contacting Ronald Ead. He knows more about this than I do and he seems easily accessible.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
We all measure worth differently, so it depends on things like how much time, effort, and money will it take for you to make this. As well as whether you will do it on its own or with MSE. As well as whether you can afford to do jawsurgery or not.

Since you’re still growing and you’re young (by young I mean you still have time to do jaw surgery after if the result doesn’t satisfy you) I feel like yes it is potentially worth it for you, moreso if you can combine it with MSE.

I stress that you should try contacting Ronald Ead. He knows more about this than I do and he seems easily accessible.

That the kind of answers we need bro . Perfect . I will contact him and post results here . The only thing i worry about is potential assymetry due to the non professional device .

I dont know if you ever saw pic of me , but i dont think i need surgery .

That the kind of answers we need bro . Perfect . I will contact him and post results here . The only thing i worry about is potential assymetry due to the non professional device .

I dont know if you ever saw pic of me , but i dont think i need surgery .

Feel free to PM me but just now I have plenty of people to reply to so will take some time to really analyze your face.

And regarding asymmetry, as long as you closely monitor yourself, you can catch asymmetries developing and then modify your protocol accordingly.

Feel free to PM me but just now I have plenty of people to reply to so will take some time to really analyze your face.

And regarding asymmetry, as long as you closely monitor yourself, you can catch asymmetries developing and then modify your protocol accordingly.

No problem bro , i am thankfull .

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Best way of achieving it with 100% verifiable DRASTIC results? Lefort I or II with Maxillary Impaction.

Take what?
Is it possible to get lefort 2 with impaction? I feel like that would be lefort 1 and 2 in the same surgery, which would be dope. It would probably allow for great movement forward of the lower maxilla, so you could maybe get like 1.5 cm of the lower maxilla and mandible. That would be one hell of a looksmaxxing procedure

Is it possible to get lefort 2 with impaction? I feel like that would be lefort 1 and 2 in the same surgery, which would be dope. It would probably allow for great movement forward of the lower maxilla, so you could maybe get like 1.5 cm of the lower maxilla and mandible. That would be one hell of a looksmaxxing procedure

I mean if you’re talking Lefort II and strictly impacting the maxilla at the Lefort I osteotomy as well? Then yeah most likely possible, but idk if both procedures could be done in one sitting. I have no idea about splitting the maxilla at the Lefort I line and the II line at the same time and trying to protract both to different degrees... seems implausible and I’d be even more doubtful about it being doable in one sitting...

Last edited:
10x to 100x a the tongue's strenght ROFL that will destroy your face dude
tongue has enough strenght to move your maxilla if you hardcore mew to the point where you get tired after 5 minutes if you do it all day

I mean if you’re talking Lefort II and strictly impacting the maxilla at the Lefort I osteotomy as well? Then yeah most likely possible, but idk if both procedures could be done in one sitting. I have no idea about splitting the maxilla at the Lefort I line and the II line at the same time and trying to protract both to different degrees... seems implausible and I’d be even more doubtful about it being doable in one sitting...
I suppose you’d need a psycho surgeon for that. Jfl at pushing the boundaries or maxillofacial surgery for the aesthetics of a mentalcel. 0% chance. I’ll just have to hope mse+fp works wonders on my flat face

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
why "3000"
AD3024C8 589A 4E6F 8197 9CFC25BA6B88
!!!??!?!!!??!!?!!?!?!!!???!?!!?

I suppose you’d need a psycho surgeon for that. Jfl at pushing the boundaries or maxillofacial surgery for the aesthetics of a mentalcel. 0% chance. I’ll just have to hope mse+fp works wonders on my flat face

Tbh I‘m pretty sure maxillary Impaction at the Lefort I line plus maxillary advancement at the Lefort II line is doable, just most likely as two different operations done at different times. But the whole “protract Lefort I area and Lefort II at varying degrees in one sitting” sounds too traumatic to undergo all at once.

Tbh I‘m pretty sure maxillary Impaction at the Lefort I line plus maxillary advancement at the Lefort II line is doable, just most likely as two different operations done at different times. But the whole “protract Lefort I area and Lefort II at varying degrees in one sitting” sounds too traumatic to undergo all at once.
Yeah it could probably be done in multiple procedures but you’d have to either wait for it to heal or get a doctor crazy enough to do it earlier

Is it even possible to get a lefort 2 primarily for aesthetics and maybe sleep apnea

Yeah it could probably be done in multiple procedures but you’d have to either wait for it to heal or get a doctor crazy enough to do it earlier

Is it even possible to get a lefort 2 primarily for aesthetics and maybe sleep apnea

APPARENTLY there can even be a reputable doc out there who will do Lefort III’s for cosmetic reasons...
See all my posts in the following thread I really don’t want to rehash it.
https://looksmax.org/threads/if-any-of-you-ever-consider-lefort3-then-watch-it.75667/post-1323270

To anyone wondering...I’m not saying you should get a cosmetic Lefort III lmfao... but I’m definitely thinking of getting a consult with that doctor to pick his brain and see his reasoning behind it:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
A solid hair, brows and beard growth routine. Testing dark circles under eyes reduction routine. Working on my own collagenmaxxing routine. Ordered NMN and resvetratol for antiagemaxxin. And lastly, working on my own facepulling device and facepulling supps stack.

And what you did? Took a simple facepuller, made it retarded as fuck, and called it "revolutionary". Good job cocksucker.
Damn

Compressing the Maxilla in adults has never been done through any sort of intensive surgery.

Won Moon (who Mike Mew dickrides) has even acknowledged this in an article he made trying to simulate upward growth of the maxilla in adults using upward angle facepulling ANCHORED to MSE, which is literally drilled deep into your upper palate. He even mentions the fact that the vertical excess wouldn’t just compress itself in an adult patient and thus midface compression of adults is only achievable in simulations of MSE + Facepulling.

Here is an interesting case where they apparently achieved non surgical maxillary impaction on an adult. They used TADs, low pulsalite forces and aligners.

Before and after:
Before2
After2

Pics of the TADs in action:
Progress

Source:

She literally got rid of her gummy smile without surgery. Maybe osteoclats cleared some of the vertically excessive maxillary bone, not sure.

Another case with ceph before and afters from a non surgical CCW through use of TADs, acceledent and invisalign:

Fig 1 AY Ceph Initial
Fig 2 AY Ceph Final

Source: https://www.orthopracticeus.com/ce-...-accelerated-orthodontics-treat-transposition

I wonder if the pressure from an upwards angled facepull could achieve something similar.

Attachments

• Jasmine_Gorton_Maxillary_TADs_Aligners_4.jpg
    Jasmine_Gorton_Maxillary_TADs_Aligners_4.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Gaia262
BREAKING NEWS :

I tested my device and it can push the upper palate at a maximym force of 60 KG. ( 132lbs) .
It's 120
time stronger than the human tongue .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Golden Glass
Can i be an investor?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Please do this, please. Go through with it.

Do it.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Here is an interesting case where they apparently achieved non surgical maxillary impaction on an adult. They used TADs, low pulsalite forces and aligners.

Before and after:
View attachment 200964View attachment 200965

Pics of the TADs in action:
View attachment 200967

Source:

She literally got rid of her gummy smile without surgery. Maybe osteoclats cleared some of the vertically excessive maxillary bone, not sure.

Another case with ceph before and afters from a non surgical CCW through use of TADs, acceledent and invisalign:

View attachment 200968View attachment 200969

Source: https://www.orthopracticeus.com/ce-...-accelerated-orthodontics-treat-transposition

I wonder if the pressure from an upwards angled facepull could achieve something similar.

I’ll read it later but that sounds very good.

• +1
Reactions: kota
Guys mt device is nearly finished . I will wear it tonight if everything is ok .

I need a better upper palate appliance and a better headgear .
IMG 20191222 203120

Guys mt device is nearly finished . I will wear it tonight if everything is ok .

I need a better upper palate appliance and a better headgear .
IMG 20191222 203120

This is the prototype
I need @CopeAndRope before.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Please do this, please. Go through with it.

Do it.

Jfl at your avi

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
What do you think @reptiles

I need more tought of specualists

imagine not tagging me in this, what kind of backwards universe is that?

imagine not tagging me in this, what kind of backwards universe is that?

Shit I forgot a lot of peoples , sorry.bro.
Can you give me your opinion ?
IMG 20191222 235606

Can someone help me to finddo a headgear to.keep this angle ?

@nelson

Last edited:
Shit I forgot a lot of peoples , sorry.bro.
Can you give me your opinion ?
View attachment 201327

Can someone help me to finddo a headgear to.keep this angle ?

@nelson
dude ur such a mega retard, you dont know anything about orthodontics have fun fucking up your skull. Go read a fucking book.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3463
Bump from 2023.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and thecel
how will you account for asymmetrical palate's
While also pushing for forward growth and palate widening

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall