The mewing paradox {High iq}

Is a concept That you need a wide palate and wide jaw to mew. However you need to mew to get a wide jaw and palate. This logically would make sense. Because of the Breast feeding clause that indicates you need a high amount of breast-feeding time to give you correct oral posture which in turn would affect your body posture. The reason why people will claim mewing does not work is because they don't have either of these things to fulfil the conditions in order to gain results or to even change facial sturuce. However we know that correct oral posture is an widely expected practice in orthodontics. This means that whenever someone claims that the oral posture doesn't affect facial -cranial development this has to be a larp. The mewing paradox means that mse and other methods of jaw-widening need to be considered.

@NorwoodAscender @Allornothing @Clavicular @PsychoDsk @wackedchives @tyronelite @TheMilkMan @dragomaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Sny, wackedchives and 4 others
bruh

• So Sad
Reactions: Zizou
Is a concept That you need a wide palate and wide jaw to mew. However you need to mew to get a wide jaw and palate. This logically would make sense. Because of the Breast feeding clause that indicates you need a high amount of breast-feeding time to give you correct oral posture which in turn would affect your body posture. The reason why people will claim mewing does not work is because they don't have either of these things to fulfil the conditions in order to gain results or to even change facial sturuce. However we know that correct oral posture is an widely expected practice in orthodontics. This means that whenever someone claims that the oral posture doesn't affect facial -cranial development this has to be a larp. The mewing paradox means that mse and other methods of jaw-widening need to be considered.

@NorwoodAscender @Allornothing @Clavicular @PsychoDsk @wackedchives @tyronelite @TheMilkMan @dragomaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, 9cel, odux and 3 others
in 100 years we will all be dead

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
If you do attempt mewing with a narrow palate your jaw will suffer from development problems. I reckon the only solution for this problem is expanding the palate and maxilla as well as doing nasal cranial therapy to get outward force

This isnt really high iq, everyone knows proper oral posture will ensure proper development. Once your face is set mewing cant change it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Allornothing
This isnt really high iq, everyone knows proper oral posture will ensure proper development. Once your face is set mewing cant change it
Below the age of 17 and 18 certainly facial development could be changed. It is imperative to get a pallet expander if you cannot mew you at such an age. I’m getting one next month

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
Below the age of 17 and 18 certainly facial development could be changed. It is imperative to get a pallet expander if you cannot mew you at such an age. I’m getting one next month
I like tooth exanders over MSE for DIY specifically cuz u dont risk fucking up symmetry jfl

if anyone has a link to a self installable expander that goes over your teeth LMK

I like tooth exanders over MSE for DIY specifically cuz u dont risk fucking up symmetry jfl

if anyone has a link to a self installable expander that goes over your teeth LMK
I’m getting mine installed by the orthodontist I’m going for about 8 to 5 mm of expansion. MSe is quite important in my opinion And could be one of the ultimate solutions towards forward growth. Combined with the use of MSBO surgery

I’m getting mine installed by the orthodontist I’m going for about 8 to 5 mm of expansion. MSe is quite important in my opinion And could be one of the ultimate solutions towards forward growth. Combined with the use of MSBO surgery
I have an wide palate but bad arch shape so i dont benefit from MSE, i alr can mew easily

Tongue tie can affect the jawline. The tongue encourages the jaw to grow outward and develop a full arch, while the cheeks push inward to limit the development of the arch. When the tongue is tied down, it cannot move properly, which can lead to a smaller mouth, jaw, and palate.
I got ripped and my jawline was still horrible and nonexistent because I have a tongue tie

Narrow palate doesn’t give you the space for the toungue and it can only be fixed with certain methods such as expanders.

Tongue tie can affect the jawline. The tongue encourages the jaw to grow outward and develop a full arch, while the cheeks push inward to limit the development of the arch. When the tongue is tied down, it cannot move properly, which can lead to a smaller mouth, jaw, and palate.
I got ripped and my jawline was still horrible and nonexistent because I have a tongue tie
I’m not sure I have or don’t have a tie but that could play a part in it

• So Sad
Reactions: Facecel