the minimum cost of leaving your mother's basement

Deleted member 14902

Deleted member 14902

level 3 sigma male
Average rent in the U.S. is $784 per month
Moderate budget for food in USA is $272.20 a month
Average utility bill is $89.38 a month
Average phone bill is $47.53 a month

and congrats! with just over 1000$ a month you have completed the first step to women ever taking you seriously as an adult male in the United States!

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You need to work

unemployed men deserves incelpdom
what kind of virtues are there for working?

i'd rather be an unemployed rotter if i had the same cash available

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and thereallegend
here is italy house prices have never been so low. My house lost 60% of his value with respect to 15 years ago when my parents bought it with mortgage
And this is not a positive economic indicator

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
here is italy house prices have never been so low. My house lost 60% of his value with respect to 15 years ago when my parents bought it with mortgage
ITALY :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
italy is apile of shit though

I know I live in a shithole country. The only people who think it's a good idea to move here are illegal immigrants from Nigeria. The governments gives citizenship to every illegal immigrant because it's desperate in finding young wageslaves.
> we are the only country in europe where salaries decreased in the last 30 years
> we have super expensive gasoline, methane and electricity
> very big corruption, high taxes, second highest public debt
> second oldest country in the world, no one makes children
> italian stock market has been decreasing since early 2000

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and DivineBeing
About the same in Europe so, and I live on my own with just 200 euro left for myself in a month. Can't even save for surgeries with that fuckin hobo money

@DivineBeing
not only I live in the second oldest country in the world (with respect to average population age)
I live in the second oldest city of Europe.

• JFL
I know I live in a shithole country. The only people who think it's a good idea to move here are illegal immigrants from Nigeria. The governments gives citizenship to every illegal immigrant because it's desperate in finding young wageslaves.
> we are the only country in europe where salaries decreased in the last 30 years
Communism is the solution :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Average rent in the U.S. is $784 per month
Moderate budget for food in USA is $272.20 a month
Average utility bill is $89.38 a month
Average phone bill is $47.53 a month

and congrats! with just over 1000$ a month you have completed the first step to women ever taking you seriously as an adult male in the United States!
Investing 1k a month for 10 years with compound interest would give a lot of money, not sure if it's worth it to use a decade of living with your parents. If you don't have a car and license and live yourself you basically lose all smv compared to someone who can actually transport themselves privately and have a private environment

• +1
Communism is the solution :smonk:
I miss Berlusconi, he was my favorite prime minister in recent italian history.
He is still head of the most "libertarian" party here, despite he loses voters every year.

So it is true that many blacks and Latinos are receiving to increase the birth rate?

Someone told me that they give "many benefits" to Latinos who are going to emigrate there :feelswat:

• +1
I miss Berlusconi, he was my favorite prime minister in recent italian history.
He is still head of the most "libertarian" party here, despite he loses voters every year.
Hadn't that been sentenced to 4 years in prison for tax fraud?

• +1