The Mirror is the Real Devil | You were not supposed to see yourself..

PrimalPlasty

PrimalPlasty

Organs & Blood, you Slave. Carbs make me miserable
Jesus, Christianity, Allah, Islam, the Red Devil with his Horns, Cool Story and everything, but why not talk about the REAL Devil, the one you probably look at everyday,

there are many forms of the devil, he comes in electricity (to keep you away from nature, but thats a different topic)

the devil im talking about here is the Mirror.

If you live in a city, youre gonna see yourself walking through the city roughly 15-30 times, through glasses of cars, mirrors, etc.

If you buy an apartment, you get a kitchen with an oven and heating, ofcourse so you can destroy your food, but there will always be also an mirror

And thats because THEY always want you to see yourself.

What do you see online all the time? Celebrities, Models, people with good genes essentially.

And then when you look at yourself, and instead of you seeing what you want to see, you only have these people in your head and you believe that you have to look like them, even tho its impossible, and you will go on buying there clothes, or style similar to them, and women do similar makeup like them.

This is easily manipulation from Companies so you buy there products, why do you think all these beauty shops, clothing stores have mirrors everywhere?

A human in nature, would hardly ever seen themselfs, most probably never.

some people may live by the ocean, and if there would be still water (highly unlikely), than they may see a reflection of themselfs which still wouldnt be clear.

But you wouldnt see your blemishes, pores, moles, anything specific.

Confidence is going downhill in this generation because we see ourselfs every fucking day, while natural humans most likely never see themselfs, that alone is messed up already.

If you believe that youre good looking and like what you see in the mirror, then you ofcourse you will fall in love with yourself, narcissism basically.

Naturally youre not supposed to care how you look like. Its funny that im writing this on a forum where its all about improving your looks but, hello, youre messing yourself up even more.

The way you would know if you have good genes or not is just how people treat you, for example your tribe in nature.

You would never think about changing your eye color, dying your hair, going under precedures to make yourself look better, because in nature you would live mostly with your family and people that look like you!

The problem is you can never enjoy life to the fullest like youre supposed to naturally, because if you like the self you look like youre gonna be obsessed with yourself, you will never go out on a day were you might feel ugly, or your skin rashed up or something, or you dont go out with makeup, and this could destroy relationships and it does.

if you are at a beach (ive experienced this myself), you dont want to head dive into the water, because you dont like how you look with wet, hair and undyed eyebrows and stuff like that, in nature you wouldnt care about it.

And then if you dont like yourself in the mirror, thats also a problem, because you always will think about how you look while youre having a conversation or while having fun doing something, just because you have to think how others perceive you...

Again, in nature if you had some deformity people would ofcourse notice and be unfriendly to you, but you would never know the exact details, where as today have HD footage, very clear mirros, and we obsess over the dumbest flaws like moles or something.

To be fair, bad skin and stuff like that deformites etc. we arent supposed to have that, but how can you live a normal life if you obsess over the stupidest stuff? Its impossible

You will always go out showered, with perfect hair, clean clothes, all of that, because you want to present yourself the best you can, let me tell you something, none of that matters for your actual looks in the end of the day.

Males in the animal kingdom and we are part of it, are always the more attractive part, you can argue about wether it really applies to humans, but what i mean is if the male is the stronger taller and more attractive one, wouldnt it be the male attracting the female to him, because women are followers.

PUA's always act like its men who are to chase women, but its not so.

I never have asked women for their numbers, it was always the other way around.

Btw look up who has invented the mirror, the mirror as we know it today is only about 200 years old.
And the inventer had jewish blood, but that may be just coincidence :lul:

Back in the day, there were some small make up mirrors, but today we have phones and women especially on tiktok always doing the dances, holding their phones, its all about yourself, and you just keep looking at yourself.

compare that to a female in nature who never saw herselfs, many issues we have now wouldnt have started if it wasnt for the mirror. you get delusional, especially women.

I want yourself to think after reading this in peace, and think about yourself, and how life used to be when you didnt care or didnt see the way you looked, and compare it to now.

@PsychoH, @Loveland, @Phillybeard1996, @slavicpsycho, @RawMilkEnjoyer, @Never Get Up, @drinkblood

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 2chudded2care, ey88, cromagnon and 11 others
use me as a dnr button

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Huge غرور, lucifer6969, cromagnon and 14 others
goatis ramblings dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 88PSLinAgartha, sayi, xnj and 4 others
People back then werent so self aware, nowadays we are bombarded with narcissism and obsession over trivial stuff, life was harder but people were happier and more fullfilled

• +1
Reactions: sexy and PrimalPlasty
ye the first mirror was invented in 1945,

🛰️🛰️🛰️ if u dont see why (((((them)))))) then there's no helping u

• JFL
Reactions: xnj and counterintuitive
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
high iq thread. read it all.

• Love it
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Jesus, Christianity, Allah, Islam, the Red Devil with his Horns, Cool Story and everything, but why not talk about the REAL Devil, the one you probably look at everyday,

there are many forms of the devil, he comes in electricity (to keep you away from nature, but thats a different topic)

If you live in a city, youre gonna see yourself walking through the city roughly 15-30 times, through glasses of cars, mirrors, etc.

If you buy an apartment, you get a kitchen with an oven and heating, ofcourse so you can destroy your food, but there will always be also an mirror

What do you see online all the time? Celebrities, Models, people with good genes essentially.

And then when you look at yourself, and instead of you seeing what you want to see, you only have these people in your head and you believe that you have to look like them, even tho its impossible, and you will go on buying there clothes, or style similar to them, and women do similar makeup like them.

This is easily manipulation from Companies so you buy there products, why do you think all these beauty shops, clothing stores have mirrors everywhere?

some people may live by the ocean, and if there would be still water (highly unlikely), than they may see a reflection of themselfs which still wouldnt be clear.

Confidence is going downhill in this generation because we see ourselfs every fucking day, while natural humans most likely never see themselfs, that alone is messed up already.

If you believe that youre good looking and like what you see in the mirror, then you ofcourse you will fall in love with yourself, narcissism basically.

Naturally youre not supposed to care how you look like. Its funny that im writing this on a forum where its all about improving your looks but, hello, youre messing yourself up even more.

The way you would know if you have good genes or not is just how people treat you, for example your tribe in nature.

You would never think about changing your eye color, dying your hair, going under precedures to make yourself look better, because in nature you would live mostly with your family and people that look like you!

The problem is you can never enjoy life to the fullest like youre supposed to naturally, because if you like the self you look like youre gonna be obsessed with yourself, you will never go out on a day were you might feel ugly, or your skin rashed up or something, or you dont go out with makeup, and this could destroy relationships and it does.

if you are at a beach (ive experienced this myself), you dont want to head dive into the water, because you dont like how you look with wet, hair and undyed eyebrows and stuff like that, in nature you wouldnt care about it.

And then if you dont like yourself in the mirror, thats also a problem, because you always will think about how you look while youre having a conversation or while having fun doing something, just because you have to think how others perceive you...

Again, in nature if you had some deformity people would ofcourse notice and be unfriendly to you, but you would never know the exact details, where as today have HD footage, very clear mirros, and we obsess over the dumbest flaws like moles or something.

To be fair, bad skin and stuff like that deformites etc. we arent supposed to have that, but how can you live a normal life if you obsess over the stupidest stuff? Its impossible

You will always go out showered, with perfect hair, clean clothes, all of that, because you want to present yourself the best you can, let me tell you something, none of that matters for your actual looks in the end of the day.

Males in the animal kingdom and we are part of it, are always the more attractive part, you can argue about wether it really applies to humans, but what i mean is if the male is the stronger taller and more attractive one, wouldnt it be the male attracting the female to him, because women are followers.

Btw look up who has invented the mirror, the mirror as we know it today is only about 200 years old.

Back in the day, there were some small make up mirrors, but today we have phones and women especially on tiktok always doing the dances, holding their phones, its all about yourself, and you just keep looking at yourself.

compare that to a female in nature who never saw herselfs, many issues we have now wouldnt have started if it wasnt for the mirror. you get delusional, especially women.

I want yourself to think after reading this in peace, and think about yourself, and how life used to be when you didnt care or didnt see the way you looked, and compare it to now.

@PsychoH, @Loveland, @Phillybeard1996, @slavicpsycho, @RawMilkEnjoyer, @Never Get Up, @drinkblood
disagree but i'll bump.

• +1
its ok, with what exactly? i wanna hear your opinion on this
Mirror isnt that evil, just the way we use it. Also christianity isnt just a 'cool story'.

• +1
Do you think theres something supernatural about mirrors?

Mirror isnt that evil, just the way we use it. Also christianity isnt just a 'cool story'.
ok its alright, sorry for the rant on religion in the beginning, just so you know i used to be muslim myself and i disagree with all religions but am still open to listen to them, i just cant see myself becoming religious tbh

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and PsychoH
Do you think theres something supernatural about mirrors?
i dont really believe in supernatural stuff, so no, not really, its more of a metaphorical devil also, for the elite to enslave us even more

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
ok im black, hello im black

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
ok its alright, sorry for the rant on religion in the beginning, just so you know i used to be muslim myself and i disagree with all religions but am still open to listen to them, i just cant see myself becoming religious tbh
I'm sure God has already tried to communicate with you once and will again.

Water
Still good thread

• +1
I'm sure God has already tried to communicate with you once and will again.
well i dont know how you mean it, but ive tried praying, was very religious for a time, but it always felt like there is no connections and maybe im right, but maybe im wrong and youre right, im ok with how it is right now, i will see what comes in the future but thats not how i live my life

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
You guys should be more humble and read it. OP raises great points. I thought about what he wrote and it made a lot of sense.
Will read on spare time.

• +1
Reactions: sexy and PrimalPlasty
well i dont know how you mean it, but ive tried praying, was very religious for a time, but it always felt like there is no connections and maybe im right, but maybe im wrong and youre right, im ok with how it is right now, i will see what comes in the future but thats not how i live my life
Good decision, at least you're not naïve.

• +1
You should start copy pasting every goatis video

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and PrimalPlasty
Another 2024cel, another dogshit post

Goatis

• +1

Fellow Goatis watcher

• +1

Beru high iq, where u got this kiddo

• Love it
Thanks, I will ensure I will not appear in mirrors anymore. Thank you

• +1